Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Your bartender crushes

I started coming out about 10 years ago, which included spending a lot of time bar hopping in Manhattan. During that period, I became infatuated with two bartenders in particular. One was Remy, the Lebanese guy who worked the bar at G Lounge. Super handsome and super nice. I had it really bad for him. By coincidence, he also worked out at my gym. He was the one that recognized me there and approached me to say hello. I was hoping that he was coming on to me, but alas he was straight with a gf.

The other bartender who drove me crazy with lust was an Israeli guy (yes I like those Middle Eastern guys lolz) named Amir who tended bar at The Eagle. Incredibly handsome and extremely beefy/muscular. He was supposedly bi (my male friend blew him in the backseat of his car). I used to get there just at opening on Sundays so that I could spend some quality time with him. He let me feel him up, but that's as far as it went unfortunately.

Anyone remember these guys? I think a lot of us developed little puppy crushes on certain bartenders upon first going to the bars. Who were yours?

by Anonymousreply 104/23/2013

Jesse at WonderBar. Too bad he was straight, but I'm glad my friend Amanda got to sleep with him. Serious hottie.

by Anonymousreply 104/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!