Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What more do you think we'll learn, in coming years, about the Bush-and-Cheney administration?

You know how it goes!

We learns lots more ... years later.

Well . . . ?

by Anonymousreply 2304/24/2013

We will learn that Bush was effectively held hostage by his handlers on the morning and early afternoon of 9/11 while Cheney, Bush Sr. and others were running the White House.

by Anonymousreply 204/19/2013

Yes, R2. The historical record will show that Cheney ran everything, lined his pockets, enriched his friends at the cost of thousands of lives, twisted policy to fit his demented view of the world, and completely manipulated and managed George W until well into the second stolen term.

And George W will be seen as a weak, alcoholic tool with daddy issues.

by Anonymousreply 304/19/2013

That relief almost came in the form of a pretzel.

by Anonymousreply 404/19/2013

What r3 said

by Anonymousreply 504/19/2013

We'll also get the info on the late night White House visits of Jeff Gannon/James Guckert, the call-boy/faux reporter.

by Anonymousreply 604/19/2013

Hopefully we'll learn about the continuation of Cheney's influence AFTER leaving office. It only takes one glance at a map to see the neighborhood where he built his retirement McMansion. His property is in a very wooded area and the only other thing around is the huge building next door. CIA headquarters.

by Anonymousreply 704/19/2013

Laura Bush suffered severe depression because Dick Cheney wouldn't let her play Mama Morton in Chicago....."but just for six weeks? why not?" Laura was often heard to murmur.

by Anonymousreply 804/19/2013

It might take a generation, but I think we'll learn about Cheney enriching his friends. I'm hoping that the family of someone colluding with Cheney might speak up eventually.

by Anonymousreply 904/19/2013

We'll probably learn plenty about the Cheney-Halliburton connection.

by Anonymousreply 1004/19/2013

It be nice if the truth about Cheney and MKULTRA came out. It'd also be nice if the truth about Jeff Gannon / Johnny Gosch came out.

by Anonymousreply 1104/20/2013

Also the Valerie Plame scandal and Cheney settling an old score with her by releasing her real name to the enemy.

by Anonymousreply 1204/20/2013

I think that in 40 or 50 years, the time George Bush will be understood to be the major factor in why the U.S. fell

And the story of the way Dick Cheney procured replacement hearts will be the primary topic when people discuss the USA in 200 years.

by Anonymousreply 1304/20/2013

I can believe it

by Anonymousreply 1404/20/2013

I think we'd find out more about the shady political machinations way before we ever find out about Jeff Ganon. I think those involved in that have made sure that anyone connected is either in on it or made them so afraid that they wouldn't dare speak up.

In GOP circles its one thing to be outed as a corrupt politician and quite another to be outed as a closeted gay man. Especially at the top echelon.

by Anonymousreply 1504/20/2013

We'll learn how Halliburton has provided riches for many generations of Cheneys.

by Anonymousreply 1604/22/2013

That Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld had secret stock in those Disaster Capitalist companies like Haliburton.

by Anonymousreply 1704/22/2013

We'll learn about Condoleeza's incognito visits to Michifest.

by Anonymousreply 1804/22/2013

We'll learn that George W. was very envious of Dick Cheney's secret collection of earrings and caftans.

by Anonymousreply 1904/22/2013

Then there's the tunnel from Cheney's home to the lower level of the CIA. The underground offices of "Scarecrow and Mrs. King" were based on the underground offices of the CIA. The Cheney home was built by Halliburton next to the CIA property.

by Anonymousreply 2004/23/2013

We'll learn the true story about Condi's relationship / kink with George W., and whether she fought with Laura or if Laura joined in the role play.

Remember Condi's slip ups at press conferences? "When I was discussing that matter with my husband late last night... Oh Lordie, did I say that? I meant my massah! I meant Mr. President! Oh Lordie!!"

by Anonymousreply 2104/23/2013

My guess is that one of the CEOs from one of the major oil companies will write about the Bush/Cheney years in their memoirs and we will learn the details of what transpired in the secret energy commission meetings that Cheney organized back in 2000. Undoubtedly the blueprint for the Iraq war was laid out to those executives in those meetings and some profit sharing agreements were established ahead of time to divvy up the profits from the sale of Iraq's oil to Exxon/Mobil, Shell, BP, etc. The Iraq invasion was only ever about oil. They (the US gov) most likely promised that the operation would be a quick and painless coup basing their predictions on the US army's experience in Iraq during the 1991 Gulf War. I also think that we will learn that Cheney and company probably completely ignored State Dept intelligence on Iraq (if there was any to begin with) which would have warned them about upsetting the ethic/sectarian hostiles that lurked under the surface of Saddam Hussein's regime.

by Anonymousreply 2204/23/2013

That he did indeed approve of the 9/11 attack on America and the election was stolen for him twice.

by Anonymousreply 2304/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!