Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Antenna TV / MeTV Spring Schedules

A lot of swapping but the real stupid move is "All In The Family" out and "The Nanny" & "Married With Children" return. C'mon "The Nanny" & Children are too new and all over the place and these channels are for shows shown no where else.

by Anonymousreply 1104/19/2013

Why don't they show the black and white "Dragnet" episodes?

by Anonymousreply 104/19/2013

OP = old lady

"All In The Family" shouldn't be rerun anymore. It played itself out, as did "The Golden Girls." And "The Nanny" and "Married... with Children" are too new? It's been over 20 years for MWC. That ain't new. Do you realize that MWC goes back to the '80s and '90s. It's the '10s now. Get a calendar. They were playing reruns of "All In The Family" in the '90s. Was that too new?

by Anonymousreply 204/19/2013

It will show reality shows soon enough, mark my words....

by Anonymousreply 304/19/2013

I don't think those channels should show anything older than 1980.

by Anonymousreply 404/19/2013

I wish they would play The Facts of Life, a show that hasn't actually hasn't been re-runned to death.

by Anonymousreply 504/19/2013

[quote]And "The Nanny" and "Married... with Children" are too new? It's been over 20 years for MWC. That ain't new.

Bitch, The Nanny is on every night on TBS. It has no business being on MeTV or Antenna. You don't have to be old to enjoy classic TV. I'm sure there is a Kardashian marathon on E! you could be watching. You're dismissed.

by Anonymousreply 604/19/2013

Antenna TV has only been showing one or two seasons of "Dragnet" -- the same episodes repeat every couple of weeks. I hope MeTV gets more seasons!

by Anonymousreply 704/19/2013

Where's "My Mother The Car"? "Grindl"? Or any of the linked shows?

by Anonymousreply 804/19/2013

Whereś the me-tv schedule?

by Anonymousreply 904/19/2013

R8 Except for "Gidget," one-season series are rarely rerun in syndication.

by Anonymousreply 1004/19/2013

Some cable channel did do a failed pilots marathons featuring just that -- pilots which were made for television but never aired. It was a one time thing though, never saw it again.

by Anonymousreply 1104/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!