Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Black Eyed Kids (request from the Boston bombing thread)

You gotta watch out for everyone these days!

I saw on one of the Discovery Channels last night about the Black Eyed Kids. There's no iris or whites of their eyes, it's all black! It's unknown if they are vampires, alien-human hybrids, or demons.

They approach you in your car or home and ask to be let in. Don't do it! They will kill your ass. They have hypnotic abilities as well, so watch your hands while you talk to them. You might open the door without consciously doing it!

by Anonymousreply 704/20/2013

" You might open the door without consciously doing it!"

OMG, your description fits Fox News to the letter, except they use the TV as their portal into your brain. They pretend to be innocuous but then will narcotize and betray you. I do think, however, they'd be deeply offended by being called "black" anything, in any way.

by Anonymousreply 104/19/2013

Look up in the sky. The birds are flying in formation, spelling out DOOM. The chemtrails you inhale are planting cancer seeds in you, making your white corpuscles fight with your red corpuscles. This will ultimately kill you -- even sooner if you use Nutrisweet or eat gluten, which our ancestors did not eat because they could not digest it.

by Anonymousreply 304/19/2013

Katharine Ross did it better in The Stepford Wives.

by Anonymousreply 404/19/2013

[They will kill your ass.]

So do black-eyed peas.

by Anonymousreply 504/19/2013

My cousins had one in their neighborhood and one morning the police found her in the alley behind their house and her eyes had been cut out. She had bled to death. For years my cousins joked about giving each other "a black eye" and then reaching into their pockets.

by Anonymousreply 604/19/2013

This is supposed to be the first reported encounter.

by Anonymousreply 704/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!