Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

BREAKING: Aunt of bombing suspect says they're being framed!

She wants to see a photo of them putting the bombs down or she won't believe it.

Also, please to get out of her way now, she is late to Clinique sale at the Lords and Taylors.

by Anonymousreply 9704/25/2013

This is not "breaking." It's broke. And it's not terribly important or interesting.

by Anonymousreply 204/19/2013

R4 = idiot.

by Anonymousreply 504/19/2013

Rush to judgement

by Anonymousreply 704/19/2013

R4, and just WHY would the U.S. government want to terrify its own citizens in this way? You are a wackjob.

by Anonymousreply 804/19/2013

[quote]Also, please to get out of her way now, she is late to Clinique sale at the Lords and Taylors.

From the looks of it, she's about 20 years too late.

by Anonymousreply 904/19/2013

She said "Shit" not once but TWICE and assaulted my sensibilities!

by Anonymousreply 1204/19/2013

People trying to make their comments seem important and worthy of a new thread by slapping "BREAKING" in front of them is up my pussy. It's a pathetic cry for attention.

BREAKING used to mean something here. So many people have no ideas of their own so they just repeat what they've seen without regard for its meaning.

by Anonymousreply 1304/19/2013

R8, are you serious? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 1404/19/2013

What happened to the "crazy-assed brother" thread that predicted a bank freezed at the end of April? I saved it, and now it's gone.

by Anonymousreply 1504/19/2013

R8, have you ever heard of cointelpro?? Well, here's some evidence and I have many more links if you would like.

by Anonymousreply 1704/19/2013

****BREAKING**** Chad Hunt's penis is not 11" as claimed!

by Anonymousreply 1804/19/2013

Of course R8 is serious. I can imagine an isolated individual seeking to terrorize people (like the Anthrax scientist), but you are positing that the entire federal, state and local governments involved are in some massive conspiracy to frighten people for some vague reason that you believe should be obvious. You are a paranoid fool.

by Anonymousreply 1904/19/2013

It's not an "in-joke." It's an excuse to start a new thread when you have nothing that warrants one.

by Anonymousreply 2004/19/2013

If he winds up dead before being caught, I would put it at 50/50 that this was a false flag.

Tom Ridge was just on MSNBC talking about a need for ramped up security. No way the MIC was going to accept the defense spending cuts that were finally coming. And it will now be much easier to get the $3 billion 'Homeland Security' fortress built quietly and without serious public debate.

"War, it will be seen, not only accomplishes the necessary destruction, but accomplishes it in a psychologically acceptable way. In principle it would be quite simple to waste the surplus labour of the world by building temples and pyramids, by digging holes and filling them up again, or even by producing vast quantities of goods and then setting fire to them. But this would provide only the economic and not the emotional basis for a hierarchical society."

by Anonymousreply 2104/19/2013

RULES!! I must have control and RULES to enforce!

by Anonymousreply 2204/19/2013

R8, have you ever heard of the military industrial complex? The security-surveillance industrial complex? Well, guess what? They THRIVE on FEAR! Without fear, they cannot exist. Do you need further explanation?

After the Cold War, they had to INVENT an enemy to keep these complexes profitable. And Im not even going to elaborate on the control aspect. I'll leave that for you to figure out.

by Anonymousreply 2304/19/2013

Get a job, R21.

by Anonymousreply 2404/19/2013

Please ignore R14/R15/R23; it will go away if no one argues with it.

by Anonymousreply 2504/19/2013

Deadspin just posted the video of the Aunt 12 minutes ago, after I posted this thread. So it seems like it was BREAKING.

by Anonymousreply 2604/19/2013

R25 is a naive boob who believes everything he sees on TV and reads in the paper. He still insists that the Spanish sunk the Maine.

by Anonymousreply 2704/19/2013

I just KNEW that Clinique counter queen was involved with this whole tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 2804/19/2013

"Breaking" means a story is not fully developed but is so important the news organization are going to give you partial, unconfirmed and incomplete information. It doesn't mean "just happened."

Fox news calls everything "Breaking" or flashes "Alert" because they are owned by tabloid-souled Rupert Murdoch and only care about attracting attention.

by Anonymousreply 2904/19/2013

It is the job of the police to arrest, not execute.

by Anonymousreply 3004/19/2013

She's being interviewed this afternoon by a large number of reporters. She lives in Toronto. Hasn't seen them for 5 years but wants to see proof. And says the remaining brother should come out.

by Anonymousreply 3104/19/2013

Does anyone have an extra DD battery for the satellite dish on my head?

by Anonymousreply 3204/19/2013

A newspaper lied about an accident in 1898 at a time and place where secrecy was feasible and there was a clear motive for misinformation so everything is a conspiracy? Get a brain.

by Anonymousreply 3304/19/2013

I would say back fine, then come out of hiding and prove you are innocent. Flight is one of the greatest indicators of guilt.

by Anonymousreply 3404/19/2013

[quote]It is the job of the police to arrest, not execute.

Agreed but when cops have already been killed and critically wounded they are far more likely to kill a suspect than capture him alive.

by Anonymousreply 3504/19/2013

especially when the suspect is shooting at them

by Anonymousreply 3604/19/2013

Watch the Panama Deception. I'm too lazy to find it so find it for yourselves. It will clue you in on what our government is capable of.

Also watch:

A Noble Lie

by Anonymousreply 3704/19/2013

It's not as if there's no precedent.

[quote]In the early 1960s, America's top military leaders reportedly drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba.

[quote]Code named Operation Northwoods, the plans reportedly included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and even orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.

[quote]The plans had the written approval of all of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and were presented to President Kennedy’s defense secretary, Robert McNamara, in March 1962. But they apparently were rejected by the civilian leadership and have gone undisclosed for nearly 40 years.

[quote]“These were Joint Chiefs of Staff documents. The reason these were held secret for so long is the Joint Chiefs never wanted to give these up because they were so embarrassing,” Bamford told ABCNEWS.com. "The whole point of a democracy is to have leaders responding to the public will, and here this is the complete reverse, the military trying to trick the American people into a war that they want but that nobody else wants.”

by Anonymousreply 3804/19/2013

Did you notice that your "example" never happened because it was rejected by the government?

by Anonymousreply 3904/19/2013

Meh, whatever... this woman doesn't know anything and she can afford to talk shit because she's in Canada; if she lived in Boston or the NE corridor, she wouldn't dare step foot outside of her house.

by Anonymousreply 4004/19/2013

[quote]Also, please to get out of her way now, she is late to Clinique sale at the Lords and Taylors.

She's in Canada. They don't have Lards and Taylors. Clinique is sold at The Bay.

by Anonymousreply 4104/19/2013

The relative of a suspect might be biased and uninformed.

Just sayin.

by Anonymousreply 4204/19/2013

Which female relative of the wrestler-turned-terrorist was interviewed at her home in West New York, New Jersey?

by Anonymousreply 4304/19/2013

So much tinfoil in this thread my teeth hurt!

by Anonymousreply 4504/19/2013

She's actually a lawyer. of course she will ask for proof and admit nothing.

by Anonymousreply 4604/19/2013

According to R32, you will believe what the mainstream media tells you to believe.

Anyone who questions the mainstream media, even when the mainstream media is demonstrably wrong is a "whack job" according to R24, R25 and R32.

R32 loves Big Brother.

by Anonymousreply 4704/19/2013

This family is a hot fucking mess.

by Anonymousreply 4804/19/2013

Oh, like you don't have any terrorists in your family?

by Anonymousreply 4904/19/2013

Yeah, mom was framed too.

by Anonymousreply 5004/19/2013

Stupid Bitch

by Anonymousreply 5104/19/2013

If this happened in Chechnya they would take the entire family out an shoot them all in the back of the head

by Anonymousreply 5204/19/2013

He was a nice boy!

by Anonymousreply 5304/19/2013

Those people seem to be wound pretty tight.

by Anonymousreply 5404/20/2013

[quote]you are positing that the entire federal, state and local governments involved are in some massive conspiracy to frighten people for some vague reason that you believe should be obvious.

The sad truth is, they're too disorganized & inefficient for such undertakings.

by Anonymousreply 5504/20/2013

I think their father said that too.

But who really knows. Some people don't even believe Pearl Harbor and 9/11.

by Anonymousreply 5604/20/2013

She'd be wonderful for Real Housewives of Chechnya.

by Anonymousreply 5704/20/2013

So is this MIHOP or LIHOP (make it or let it happen on purpose)?

by Anonymousreply 5804/20/2013

I like the aunt. She was not tolerating any bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 5904/20/2013

[quote]I like the aunt. She was not tolerating any bullshit.

or facts.

by Anonymousreply 6004/20/2013

r56, yeah he said it too but he clearly looked confused and in denial. Bet he comes around first.

by Anonymousreply 6104/20/2013

I prefer the Uncle and his version of no bullshit.

He calls the guys losers and says his nephews have disgraced the family and their people.

Solid!

by Anonymousreply 6204/20/2013

Me too r62. Love that guy.

Any more recent statements from the Aunt?

by Anonymousreply 6304/20/2013

Do you think the family knew? Do you think the family encouraged them? Their mother went back to Russia 6 months ago. Their father went back a year ago. The mother, father and aunt don't live in the U.S. and all claim there is a conspiracy against the brothers. While the uncle who lives in the U.S. forcefully distanced himself from the brothers by calling them names. Do you think he wants people off his tail so he doesn't come under investigation and possibly be deported? Is that the reason his comments are so different from his relatives who don't live here?

by Anonymousreply 6404/20/2013

The family knew something was up, especially with the FBI showing up on their door step years ago.

I think Uncle knew they had changed and stepped away from that part of the family. Smart Uncle Rus

by Anonymousreply 6504/20/2013

"you are positing"

I thought using the word "positing" was determined to be a hate crime in the 1990's.

by Anonymousreply 6604/20/2013

What an angry family! Every last one of them.

by Anonymousreply 6704/20/2013

They said the FBI screwed up because the Russian authorities warned the FBI about this weeks or months ago and they ignored it. Also, many other terrorist attacks ,which have previously happened in the United States have been warned before hand ,and the FBI ignored those as well, and again, Americans died as a result of their negligence. People could have been prevented from being killed.

by Anonymousreply 6804/20/2013

[R7]

Are you saying "With an exploding pot, there's a government plot"? OR

"When the cooker explodes, the CIA knows"? OR

"When the Chechen kid runs, we're planting some guns"? OR "When he's found in a boat, he planted that tote"?

RIP Mister Johnnie

by Anonymousreply 6904/20/2013

Is the aunt in Canada because she or her husband is on the terrorist list? Can't get into the U. S..

by Anonymousreply 7004/20/2013

I believe the uncle, the aunt is full of crap.

by Anonymousreply 7104/20/2013

The uncle was on Today and is now changing his tune and says the brothers were patsys.

by Anonymousreply 7204/20/2013

The whole family is a bunch of losers. Mom's a shoplifter, sis is a rent deadbeat with a pot-dealing boyfriend who hits her, and dad hasn't seen his kids in years. Now the idiot aunt is screaming although she too bailed on the kids years ago. Seems like family pressures may have contributed to their collapse.

by Anonymousreply 7304/20/2013

[quote] They said the FBI screwed up because the Russian authorities warned the FBI about this weeks or months ago and they ignored it

I don't know the details, but they did not ignore it. They did question him. Evidently they didn't find anything to charge him with or anything that would warrant further investigation. They can't water board and torture every person they come across in investigations.

by Anonymousreply 7404/20/2013

They have not disgraced their people. It was the Muslims who taught them to act that way.

by Anonymousreply 7504/20/2013

Like the radical Christians, the Muslims get brainwashed by their cult leaders.

by Anonymousreply 7604/20/2013

Apparently denial is a river in Chechnya.

by Anonymousreply 7704/20/2013

I posit that r66 is not nearly as clever as it thinks it is.

by Anonymousreply 7804/20/2013

What else is the bitch going to say? My nephews are monsters? Who cares what she has to say.

by Anonymousreply 7904/20/2013

Profound.

by Anonymousreply 8004/20/2013

"Their mother went back to Russia 6 months ago"

I thought they were from Chechnya?

by Anonymousreply 8104/20/2013

This woman is a nut. Their mother was arrested last year for shoplifting at Lord & Taylor in Natick and her 2 nephews are terrorists. The father sounds like a nut also.

None of what happened in Boston came from nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 8204/20/2013

Like the radical Christians, the Muslims get brainwashed by their cult leaders.

Right r76, the Christians are enforcing Sharia Law on everyone, hanging homos, murdering directors who film negative stuff about them, Get A Life!t

by Anonymousreply 8304/21/2013

We don't know they weren't framed. That's what a trial is for. If I were on the jury, I don't know that I could vote to convict knowing he would be executed or have to spend the rest of his life in prison.

by Anonymousreply 8404/21/2013

r83, you don't think that the rednecks that carry out hate crimes against gay people are Christians?

Also, why the fuck would Christians enforce Sharia Law?

by Anonymousreply 8504/21/2013

Toll alert at R84. Posts the same thing on every thread.

by Anonymousreply 8604/21/2013

R85, that is my point, the Christians are not imposing any extremes like the Muslims do, which is their way or death.

The hate crimes are not all based on attacks by people who call themselves, Christians. I have relatives who are evangelicals who believe if you cause any physical harm to another person because you don't like that person, or that person doesn't agree, nor believe what you believe, you are not a Christian and it's not biblical. The Muslims are truly a whole another story. Again, Muslims truly believe that they are justified and think they have they right to torture and murder people who are not Muslim. They claim that is not true ,but in their case it must certainly is true. Just look at the atrocities happening in this present time in nations like Iran. Also, there are people who simply hate homos who don't belong to any religion or belief period.

by Anonymousreply 8704/21/2013

[quote] Christians are not imposing any extremes like the Muslims do, which is their way or death.

Amen!

In 1987, an American artist produced the 'Piss Christ', a photo of a crucifix in a glass of urine. The work was controversial and provoked protests. It continues to displayed though prints have been vandalized and there have been death threats.

In 2005 a Danish newspaper published cartoons depicting Mohammed. in the ensuing world wide protest, over 200 were killed.

All religions are crazy but not all are equal.

by Anonymousreply 8804/21/2013

Goodbye Mammy let me see you smile

Wipe away that teardrop from you eye

I won't forget that I'm a Chechnyan

I hate to go, but I have to say goodbye

So long Papuer I'll be seeing you

I'll be coming back again someday

No I won't forget that I'm a Chechnyan

I'll come back to you, in pieces

I won't forget that I'm a Chechnyan,

A Chechnyan you know I'll always stay

by Anonymousreply 8904/21/2013

I heard the son's mother. She said my sons are innocent ,and they were framed by the American government! My sons would never do such a thing. However, I was listening to the radio and the host of the radio show said what is interesting about this phony woman is that she named her older son after a man in history who was a Muslim who was extremely blood thirsty slaughtering around 80,000 people.He piled their skulls up to form a pyramid. The host on the radio said the name is equivalent to naming your kid Hitler.The host of the radio program said the woman named the older son after a Hitler type man in history, what kind of mother names their kid after a blood thirsty savage? the host also said, how else did she think her son was going to turn out with a name like that?

by Anonymousreply 9004/24/2013

Jesus, R90, you do realise taking your cues from a radio host is the dumbest thing ever? The airwaves aren't exactly peer reviewed journals now, are they?

by Anonymousreply 9104/24/2013

R90, Wikipedia is your friend:

Timur, Tarmashirin Khan, Emir Timur (Persian: تیمور‎ Timūr, Chagatai: Temür "iron"; 9 April 1336 – 18 February 1405), historically known as Tamerlane[1] (from Persian: تيمور لنگ‎, Timūr-e Lang, Aksak Timur "Timur the Lame" in Turkish), was a Turkic ruler.[2][3][4] He conquered West, South and Central Asia and founded the Timurid dynasty. He was the grandfather of Ulugh Beg, who ruled Central Asia from 1411 to 1449,[5][6][7] and the great-great-great-grandfather of Babur Beg, founder of the Mughal Empire, which ruled South Asia for over three centuries, from 1526 until 1858.[8][9][10][11][12] Timur envisioned the restoration of the Mongol Empire of Genghis Khan.[13] As a means of legitimating his conquests, Timur relied on Islamic symbols and language, referring to himself as the Sword of Islam and patronizing educational and religious institutions. He converted nearly all the Borjigin leaders to Islam during his lifetime.[14] His armies were inclusively multi-ethnic. During his lifetime Timur emerged as the most powerful ruler in the Muslim world after defeating the Mamluks of Egypt and Syria, the emerging Ottoman Empire and the declining Sultanate of Delhi. Timur had also decisively defeated the Christian Knights Hospitaller at Smyrna, styling himself a Ghazi.[15] By the end of his reign Timur had also gained complete control over all the remnants of the Chagatai Khanate, Ilkhanate, Golden Horde and even attempted to restore the Yuan dynasty.[citation needed] Timur's armies were feared throughout Asia, Africa, and Europe,[16] sizable parts of which were laid to ruin by his campaigns.[17] Scholars estimate that his military campaigns caused the deaths of 17 million people, amounting to about 5% of the world population.[18][19] On the other hand, Timur is also recognized as a great patron of art and architecture, as he interacted with Muslim intellectuals such as Ibn Khaldun and Hafiz-i Abru.[20]

by Anonymousreply 9204/24/2013

Maybe just a little bit true.

by Anonymousreply 9304/24/2013

I want to hear the views of Rich Russian Lady.

by Anonymousreply 9404/24/2013

While I do not for a second think they are bring framed, I do wonder about the FBI's investigation of the older brother - which we only found out about from the family - and so one has to wonder who or what influenced them.

by Anonymousreply 9504/24/2013

The second suspect was unarmed.

WASHINGTON -- Two U.S. officials say the surviving suspect in the Boston bombings was unarmed when police captured him hiding inside a boat in a neighborhood back yard.

Authorities originally said they had exchanged gunfire with Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (joh-KHAHR' tsahr-NEYE'-ehv) for more than one hour Friday evening before they were able to subdue him.

The officials, speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the ongoing investigation, say investigators recovered a 9 mm handgun believed to have been used by Tsarnaev's brother, Tamerlan, from the site of a gun battle Thursday night, which injured a Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority officer. Dzhokhar was believed to have been shot before he escaped.

The officials tell The Associated Press that no gun was found in the boat. Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis said earlier that shots were fired from inside the boat.

by Anonymousreply 9604/25/2013

So was he unarmed or not?

by Anonymousreply 9704/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.