Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Alex Jones

Who is this douchebag?

Some people have forwarded me some nonsense about a Boston bombing conspiracy. Apparently the government was running some training exercise with Navy Seals and they accidentally blew up those bombs. Now they're covering it up.

WTF? I noticed he's got a lot of videos up with a lot of views though I've never heard of him.

by Anonymousreply 804/19/2013

He did a great job proving why 7-7 had to be an inside job. A lot of his theories are poorly handled: he is not a journalist in the traditional sense of the word.

by Anonymousreply 104/19/2013

I'm certain the bombs were manufactured in the secret basement of the Denver International Airport for use in the extinction of the political prisoners in Obama's death camps.

by Anonymousreply 204/19/2013

Well, he predicted all of this crap.

by Anonymousreply 304/19/2013

He predicted 9/11, too, albeit after William Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 404/19/2013

No photos are allowed to be shown unless selected by the FBI. What does that tell you?

by Anonymousreply 504/19/2013

[quote]No photos are allowed to be shown unless selected by the FBI. What does that tell you?

Considering that I've seen plenty of photos of the site and various suspects in the last week, not much.

by Anonymousreply 604/19/2013

Well, they don't count, R6. They need an "official" stamp. it's like in the Adam Lanza case where they threatened to prosecute anyone posting info different rom the official story. Have they followed through? No. Same thing here.

by Anonymousreply 704/19/2013

[quote]No photos are allowed to be shown unless selected by the FBI. What does that tell you?

It tells me you are a brainwashed idiot.

by Anonymousreply 804/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.