Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Walks Face First Into TV Camera

For those who need a laugh right about now, click to the link below.

It is in slow motion as well.

by Anonymousreply 1505/22/2013

Oh my! and Oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 104/19/2013

The camera clearly loves him.

by Anonymousreply 204/19/2013

That clip is a thing of beauty!

by Anonymousreply 304/19/2013

He probably did that because apparently he is high as fuck. Dude is a crackhead!

by Anonymousreply 405/17/2013

Rob Ford is going to do a Budd Dwyer, mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 505/17/2013

His girth just makes it all the more hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 605/17/2013

The mayor of Toronto hung out with his crack dealer who videotaped him smoking crack and is now blackmailing him? Excellent.

The Gawker piece is interesting. Especially this:

[quote]Well, no. But when I emailed an acquaintance at CNN this afternoon, laying out much the same information I've offered above and asking for discretion and confidentiality lest we screw up a pretty fucking great story about the mayor of the fifth-largest city in North America smoking crack cocaine on camera, he forwarded the email to his producer. The producer, in turn, asked CNN's Canada reporter about it. The Canada reporter—and this was a pretty fucking big mistake—called a source who used to work in Ford's office. Within 40 minutes, word had gotten back to me that "CNN called Ford's office asking about a crack tape."

[quote]And so here we are. The owner still hasn't found a buyer with pockets deep enough to meet his demands. But word is out around Toronto now that the tape exist, and Ford's circle knows about it courtesy a CNN reporter. So, with permission, I am laying out everything I know about the Rob Ford Crack Tape in the hopes that a) everyone knows that Rob Ford, the mayor of Toronto, smokes crack, and b) this knowledge might hasten the arrival of the Rob Ford Crack Tape on the internet or broadcast television, because really, it is something to behold.

by Anonymousreply 705/17/2013

Let me clarify. Blackmail isn't the word exactly. There's speculation and concern that the guy who took it will sell it back to Ford.

by Anonymousreply 805/17/2013

He really is the Canadian Chris Christie, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 905/17/2013

The Toronto Star has now seen the video and is reporting on it. Good times, good times.

by Anonymousreply 1005/17/2013

Does VOTN know something about Christie that we don't? Ambitious blowhard conservative with wide girth, OK. But crack pipe?

by Anonymousreply 1105/17/2013

Fat fuck!

by Anonymousreply 1205/17/2013

It's really just the ambitious blowhard conservative part.

Where's that gif of Ford falling down over and over again?

by Anonymousreply 1305/17/2013

I posted in the new thread, but it's still on my clipboard

by Anonymousreply 1405/17/2013

Fat fatty fatterson!!!

by Anonymousreply 1505/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.