Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

'Community' actor Joel McHale calls gay talk 'flattering'

LOS ANGELES, April 19 (UPI) -- U.S. actor and talk-show host Joel McHale, who has been married to his wife Sarah Williams for 17 years, says talk about him being gay is "flattering."

McHale once told The Advocate he thought people might think he is gay because he dresses so well, and in a recent followup interview with the magazine he said the buzz persists but doesn't bother him.

"Oh, I still see that on Twitter every day. It's flattering," McHale told the magazine.

"I always find it really weird when guys flip out over someone thinking they might be gay," he said. "If a guy gets offended by that, there's something's wrong with him. I take it as a compliment."

McHale is known as an actor on the sitcom "Community" and as the host of "Talk Soup."

by Miareply 404/21/2013

Love him,and The Soup. He has NEVER pinged,even a little IMO!!

by Miareply 104/19/2013

People think he's gay? I don't get that vibe at all.

Daniel Tosh, on the other hand ...

by Miareply 204/19/2013

"I always find it really weird when guys flip out over someone thinking they might be gay," the 41-year-old star told the Advocate. "If a guy gets offended by that, there's something's wrong with him. I take it as a compliment."

McHale, who has been married for 17 years and has two sons, told the magazine that his dapper fashion style probably has fueled the rumors.

by Miareply 304/21/2013

We have GOT to stop giving straight men so much attention.

It's very weird and reinforces the idea that out and proud, openly gay men are somehow less desirable.

by Miareply 404/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.