Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

All this talk about cock size...

I've never bottomed (or topped for that matter). I was curious if there's any significant difference in sensation between a six-inch cock, which is considered average, and an eight-incher, which is considered large? Do those two inches really make that much of a difference? Same thing with girth...does a one or two inch difference change the sensation?

by Anonymousreply 504/19/2013

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 104/19/2013

Assuming you've never had anything inserted in your ass before, take your little finger (which probably measures about two inches), lube it up and stick it in. Do you feel a significant difference between having it in there and not having anything in there? Sure you do.

by Anonymousreply 204/19/2013

Girth yes. Length not so much.

by Anonymousreply 304/19/2013

The difference is that second sphincter. A big one will get that deep. It hurts at first, then feels nice- with the prostate getting rubbed and everything.

by Anonymousreply 404/19/2013

It's all about the second hole baby. I had an 11 incher once. He rammed that thing all the way in me and I swear my voice went up an octave. It is heaven. And don't let these queen scare you with depends and all of that bullshit. My hole is still screaming tight and while I'm not a slut, I am very friendly with my favors.

by Anonymousreply 504/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.