Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The marathon bombers

I live about 800 miles away from Boston. On our local news just now they showed the pictures the FBI circulated and one of the anchors advised us to look closely.

Eight fucking hundred miles from Boston.

Somehow I can't quite imagine I'll encounter them as I walk to work tomorrow.

by Ya think?reply 904/19/2013

How fucking stupid of the FBI to think that the bombers may not still be in Boston... eh OP?

by Ya think?reply 104/18/2013

One looks familiar to me.

by Ya think?reply 204/18/2013

I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that as soon as the bombs went off, if they were domestic terrorists, that they'd get in a car and drive and a few days later be 800 miles away or more - they circulated the pictures so that the whole country would be on alert. I'm not a detective or anything, but I think they were/are on the right track.

by Ya think?reply 304/19/2013

Boston is a university town, and those guys look college age. Who knew where their hometowns might be.

by Ya think?reply 404/19/2013

OP the one suspect has been on the lam since about 11:30 last night. He could be heading straight for your yown!

by Ya think?reply 504/19/2013

Looks like I'll get to go to work after all, eh R1?

by Ya think?reply 604/19/2013

There is also the possibility that people who live in your area were in Boston at the time of the bombing and may have had interaction with them.

by Ya think?reply 704/19/2013

Uh, R7, no.

by Ya think?reply 804/19/2013

Please don't let them be WHITE, Please don't let them be WHITE, Please don't let them be ...

by Ya think?reply 904/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!