Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Would you get back together with a guy who's beaten you? Apparently Rihanna can

I'm not going to judge her on her actions because I haven't been in a relationship yet but it does seem a bit much to get back together with a guy who's assaulted you.

I think if I was put in her situation that I'd definitely dump the guy. But again, I've never been in a relationship so I'm going to refrain from making a judgement.

by Anonymousreply 1304/19/2013

Hell no! I've never been physically abused, nor could I ever imagine putting up with it without turning the tables on my aggressor. My self-esteem may be low, but it's not THAT low.

by Anonymousreply 104/18/2013

I grew up in an abusive home. My father beat my mother all while I was growing up. He beat me as a kid, knocked teeth out. When I was 15 he went after me and I grabbed a baseball bat and ended up busting his arm with it.

I've left guys I've dated for yelling at me. I'd probably would kill somebody who hit me, but I gave up on relationships since I really have never been able to make peace with the shit I grew up with.

I blamed my mother for the longest time for staying with my father, but as I got older I was able to come to an understanding at just how much abuses to to those who they abuse and was able to get past it.

by Anonymousreply 204/18/2013

Wow! R2, that sounds awful. I couldn't imagine having to live through that. It makes me sad just to read it.

by Anonymousreply 304/18/2013

I thought they broke up again last week. Did they get back together yet again?

by Anonymousreply 404/18/2013

Do amazing handjobs count?

by Anonymousreply 504/18/2013

Isn't the rumor that she's a HUGE drug addict?

by Anonymousreply 604/19/2013

I would never.

by Anonymousreply 704/19/2013

Yeah but you also have to remember, Rihanna would never have voluntarily broken up with Chris if not for her career. She knew if she didn't, she was going to tank.

I sort of believe Eminem nailed it by having her sing with him on Love the Way You Lie. Rihanna gets off on the abuse. The only reason she had to come forward with it is because the police got involved. Otherwise, none of us would know about it and she'd be happy as a clam.

by Anonymousreply 804/19/2013

I would if I liked getting beaten.

by Anonymousreply 904/19/2013

Has anyone seen Brown lately? Why is he so thin? He looks sickly.

by Anonymousreply 1004/19/2013

Chris Brown is notorious for his nearly 11" penis. Until someone comes along bigger, and fucks her as throughly, she will always return to Chris.

by Anonymousreply 1104/19/2013

Rhianna a dumb ole ho

by Anonymousreply 1204/19/2013

If he loved me enough to put a tattoo of me with a broken face on his neck, then yes. Guys like that don't come along every day, you know.

by Anonymousreply 1304/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.