Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gruesome: LiLo's new bruises

by Anonymousreply 1804/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 104/18/2013

She is so fucking gross. Granny legs and all.

by Anonymousreply 204/18/2013

I guess Charlie Sheen decided to collect on the loan he gave her last year.

by Anonymousreply 304/18/2013

Pathetic. We will soon be reading about her sad end.

by Anonymousreply 404/18/2013

[quote]We will soon be reading about her sad end.

That reminds me of a quote by Pope Alexander...I mean, Alexander Pope:

"Hope springs eternal in the human breast."

by Anonymousreply 504/18/2013

Christ. Unclench, you delicate hothouse flower.

Didn't look that bad.

by Anonymousreply 604/18/2013

Yeah right, Lindsey, err, I mean R6. Or are you Dina? God, please don't be Michael.

And actually those do look 'all that bad'. But since Lindsey knew that, and knew that wearing something that short would guarantee that the paps would photograph them and then TMZ would boost it out to the whole world, I think we can safely say they're not so much bruising as advertising.

Gotta get new fish on the line; the current crop might not be willing to shell out forever.

by Anonymousreply 704/18/2013

That girl is just common trash.

by Anonymousreply 804/18/2013

Considering that R8 aka Courtney is still alive, I am going to believe that this girl just might have what it takes to make it!

by Anonymousreply 904/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 1004/19/2013

It's booze. When I was in my final stages of drinking, I had bruises everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 1104/19/2013

Big, unexplained bruises on the legs can be a sign of liver and/or kidney failure that can happen to someone abusing booze and/or drugs.

Or it could be leukemia.

If anyone in her family gives a shit about her, they need to get her to a doctor right now to figure out what's going on.

Do you think she's kept her health insurance premiums paid up?

by Anonymousreply 1204/19/2013

As she slides down the ladder her tricks are getting more and more abusive. When you've resorted to advertising the bruises you're at rock bottom. Time to try for a reality show before she looks too rough to be seen before dusk.

by Anonymousreply 1304/19/2013

It's definitely the booze. When I was still a sexual being, after basic vanilla sex I looked as if I had been raped by a gorilla. Black and blue from head to toe.

by Anonymousreply 1404/19/2013

I just don't get it. What is it about her that is so interesting? At this point, it's the train-wreck and eventual OD, but I never found her attractive. She was a cute kid, but didn't grow into a great beauty. She's got to be broke, obvious drug user and alcoholic. Are there really men out there that are attracted to this type? Rich men? They could have anyone they want and they pick some busted up has-been. I'm a lesbian, and I just don't see it. To each his own I guess.

by Anonymousreply 1504/19/2013

I get bruises on my legs from my knees resting on my thighs. I have to sleep with a knee pillow to prevent it. It's a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1604/19/2013

I too dont get what the fuss is about. Could be that her connective tissue is weak, I have the same problem of bruising very easily.

by Anonymousreply 1704/19/2013

Who is she?

by Anonymousreply 1804/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!