Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Blind Items

1. That must have been quite the party. This former almost A list movie actor who is now a C who rarely works has been hanging out with his actress "girlfriend." She threw him a party that involved two male strippers and two other special friends who are RARELY photographed with the actor. Cell phones were banned at the club for the party, but it was one big orgy. Only men though. The "girlfriend" just stood in a corner and watched. Must have been an interesting few hours.

2. This A list celebrity has claimed that she was a virgin when she got married to, what was at the time a B list celebrity. Well, now, a former roommate is coming forward and selling a story about how he was her first and how she was not the only person in the house he had sex with, but the only female.

3. It looks like this professional athlete crossed the wrong ex-employee.

While the athlete claims that he and the ex-employee were simply “close friends” – and has been denying that they had a sexual relationship with the employee – the employee is not supporting the athlete’s version of events.

The male employee is now telling anyone who will listen, “He loved me like a brother, but he f*cked me like a wife.”

He says he has plenty of photos and text messages to back up his side of the story. He says that he is speaking out because he wants the truth to be out there… but also admits that he would also like to star in a reality show.

by Anonymousreply 1704/20/2013

#2 - Jessica Simpson - wife, Joe Simpson - 2nd person in the family he had sex with, the husband was a B-lister whose name escapes me.

by Anonymousreply 104/18/2013

#3 is obviously Kerry Rhodes.

by Anonymousreply 204/18/2013

1 is obviously James Franco and Ashley Benson. Not sure who the special friends are.

by Anonymousreply 304/18/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 404/18/2013

He appears on soaps.

by Anonymousreply 504/18/2013

James Franco rarely works? We should only be so lucky.

I'll say Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

by Anonymousreply 604/18/2013

Robert Pattinson isn't C-List already, is he?

What about Hayden Christensen? Is he still "with" Rachel Bilson? Because he hasn't released a movie in like 3 years.

by Anonymousreply 704/18/2013

[quote]What about Hayden Christensen? Is he still "with" Rachel Bilson? Because he hasn't released a movie in like 3 years.

That's a good guess, r7. And yes, they're still together -- someone posted pics of them at the beach a couple of days ago.

by Anonymousreply 804/18/2013

1) Hayden Christenson & Rachel Bilson (Franco and Pattinson are both higher than C-list and work steadily)

2) Jessica Simpson, her father, and Nick from 98 degrees

3) Kerry Rhodes and that guy he was pictured with that gave the interview

by Anonymousreply 904/19/2013

I also think that #1 is Hayden Christensen.

by Anonymousreply 1004/19/2013

Sly Stallone

by Anonymousreply 1104/19/2013

Am I misreading #2? Why are you all guessing Jessica Simpson and her father? I get that the first part sounds like Nick and Jessica, but the last part about roommates and bi hookups sounds like a Real Worlder or Big Brother contestant.

by Anonymousreply 1204/19/2013

The first person I thought of for #1 was Eric Roberts.

by Anonymousreply 1304/19/2013

Hayden C. is definitely #1. Would have loved to be a fly in that room.

by Anonymousreply 1404/19/2013

Go on, R13, explain.

by Anonymousreply 1504/19/2013

Forget the celebrities-- I want to know who the strippers are! (With photos, of course.)

by Anonymousreply 1604/19/2013

#1 can't be Eric Roberts. He has been married to Eliza forever.

by Anonymousreply 1704/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!