Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Elvis impersonator charged with threatening Obama in ricin case

The man alleged to have sent a letter to President Obama that initially tested positive for the poison ricin has been charged with threatening President Obama. The Justice Department announced the charges against Paul Kevin Curtis, 45, on Thursday.

Curtis, who has worked as an Elvis impersonator, was arrested on Wednesday as a suspect in the mailing of the suspicious letters to the president and U.S. Senator Roger Wicker, a Republican from Mississippi. Wicker told reporters Thursday that he had once hired Curtis to perform as the hip-swiveling King of rock and roll at a party.

“I have indeed met him,” Wicker said. “He was very entertaining.”

“He was more stable then,” Wicker added.

[quote]My mother wants me to SHUT UP. My brothers fear me. My sister hates me. My cousins have hostility towards me (they work in healthcare) I have lost most of my friends. I have spent more than $130,000.00 on legal fee's in 13.5 yrs. They burned down my home, killed my dogs, my cat, my rabbit, blew up my 1966 Plymouth Valent. They destroyed my marriage, they distracted my career, they stalked, they trolled, they came in to my home, took my computers, had me arrested 22 times and guess what? I am still a thorn in their corrupt anals! I will remain here until Jesus Christ decides its time for me to go. (ur welcome and amen. :)

by Anonymousreply 1304/24/2013

I hope they at least let him take his Jailhouse Rock outfit to prison.

by Anonymousreply 104/18/2013

[quote]I am still a thorn in their corrupt anals!

by Anonymousreply 204/18/2013

He also impersonates Prince.

by Anonymousreply 304/18/2013

"He also impersonates Prince."

Well then during the surprise anal he can think about his bunkmate's big Purple Vein.

by Anonymousreply 404/18/2013

Who in the world greenlit this fool to sing s sexually suggestive song to a high school class?

And it was mean to wiggle his ass for the girls in the front row, and ignore the poor handicapped girl in the wheelchair. She was game, too, valiantly clapping her hands as Cracka Prince demanded.

by Anonymousreply 504/18/2013

Ricin Elvis impersonator who's a Christian and a Democrat has been released. Confusion because he's out on a bond but lawyer says that the Govt. believes he may have been framed by someone who wanted revenge against him.

by Anonymousreply 604/23/2013

This is really a strange case. They brought in some other guy for questioning now.

by Anonymousreply 704/23/2013

Saw the headline that he's not being charged anymore. This case might get interesting.

by Anonymousreply 804/23/2013

50s Elvis, or Vegas-era Elvis?

by Anonymousreply 904/23/2013

Curtis released. Republican martial arts studio owner Everett Dutschke is now under investigation.

by Anonymousreply 1004/24/2013

Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 1104/24/2013

It took some googling to find out he ran for state rep. as a Republican. The MSM outlets mysteriously left that off their stories.

by Anonymousreply 1204/24/2013

Saw the report on TV that he was framed by his neighbor!

by Anonymousreply 1304/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.