and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Another jerked off company to boycott.

Regal Theaters.

Assholes.

by Anonymousreply 1104/20/2013

Another reason to stay home.

by Anonymousreply 104/18/2013

The comment section is truly unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 204/18/2013

[quote]The comment section is truly unbelievable.

Every time there's a report like this, I swear that the freepers send out some kind of mass email telling everyone to jump on the site and post to the discussion. No one is commenting that Regal made a huge amount of money but doesn't want to put anything back towards the employees.

by Anonymousreply 304/18/2013

At first I thought op was talking about Fratpad or some other jack off company

by Anonymousreply 404/18/2013

[quote] No one is commenting that Regal made a huge amount of money but doesn't want to put anything back towards the employees.

Of course not, because it's a bunch of fat flyover fucktards who are too fucking stupid to think, breathe or fart without help.

by Anonymousreply 504/18/2013

netflix

by Anonymousreply 604/18/2013

Wow - those comments are kind of scary. I thought I had read somewhere that the right wing do spend more time posting anonymous comments on news articles etc., and that is why the comments sometimes seem overwhelmingly right wing. I believe the commentators tended to be less educated.

Of course, I am saying that as an anonymous comment on a message board...

by Anonymousreply 704/18/2013

Don't have Regal in my town.

Fuck them anyway.

by Anonymousreply 804/19/2013

I'll switch to the local independent theatre. They sell wine and beer at concessions.

by Anonymousreply 904/19/2013

Thank god there doesn't seem to be anything out I really want to see.

by Anonymousreply 1004/19/2013

[quote]Don't have Regal in my town.

I understand your pain in not be able to boycott. Nobody will know I'm boycotting them until they open a place in my town. We have no Regal, no Chick-Fil-A, no Target, no Exxon, etc.

by Anonymousreply 1104/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.