George Stroumboulopoulos

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 3007/27/2013

Cruised me in aiport when he worked for Clinton

by Anonymousreply 204/18/2013

R2 he never worked for Clinton

by Anonymousreply 304/18/2013

uhm....

Stephanopoulos was, along with David Wilhelm and James Carville, a leading member of Clinton's 1992 U.S. presidential campaign. His role on the campaign is portrayed in the documentary film The War Room (1993). At the outset of Clinton's presidency, Stephanopoulos served as the de facto press secretary.

by Anonymousreply 404/18/2013

oops wrong George ulopoulos

by Anonymousreply 504/18/2013

Where is the apology?

by Anonymousreply 604/18/2013

Thank you,R4

by Anonymousreply 704/18/2013

We Greeks all look alike.

by Anonymousreply 804/18/2013

Just sayin' My ex-hairdresser used to do George's hair. My hairdresser said George was "very gay." I tend to believe his gaydar.

by Anonymousreply 904/18/2013

he's a cutie

by Anonymousreply 1004/18/2013

Which George, R9?

by Anonymousreply 1104/18/2013

he's from Cleveland Hts

by Anonymousreply 1204/18/2013

George Strombolopoulos is a Canadian TV who is rumored to be coming to CNN. This is not about George Stephanopoulos.

I know some people who used to hang out with him here in Toronto. I haven't heard any gay gossip.

by Anonymousreply 1304/19/2013

I remember when he was on Much Music, that's the closest I have to gossip on him (i.e., I have no gossip on him).

I thought he was gay for awhile. I've heard him claim to be straight in a believable fashion.

by Anonymousreply 1404/19/2013

I went to a taping of The Hour years ago - fun experience. He's really a natural and I hope he does well at CNN. Didn't ping in the least.

by Anonymousreply 1504/19/2013

No pinging. He was terrible for years but has learned on the job, and has always a cool likable vibe. He made it to the big little league of CNN.

He is straight and smells bad, all about sports and booze, dive bars and cigarettes, but he has cleaned it up finally. I like him. In Canada gays and straight are known to hang together. He likes my bf better than me, cuz he has good weed a cool island accent. George is nutty, eclectic and smarter than many on CNN, but he was no beacon at the CBC.

by Anonymousreply 1604/19/2013

I'm not Canadian, but I've seen a few of his interviews on YouTube. He seemed to land some pretty big names.

Is CNN really a step up?

by Anonymousreply 1704/19/2013

He has landed most of the big names. They do come to Canada to shill too, ya know and we have a small film festival(ha) and industry here, huge concert venues where we pay big bucks to see big names, and we read more, etc. Most celebs like Canada, to visit anyway. We are not more polite, but slightly less obsessed with celebrities personal lives.

The States is always a step up in money and audience size, but you know, you pretty much get it. CNN is a step down in terms of the type of freedom he will have to be himself and somewhat in prestige.

We are kind of surprised. What is up with George? He did get in a lot of wild shit here and has for real had to get control of himself, so maybe the geographical cure is part of that maturation?

by Anonymousreply 1804/19/2013

Does he do anal?

by Anonymousreply 1904/19/2013

Loose the ridiculously dated soul patch first George.

by Anonymousreply 2004/19/2013

not gay. into 18-22 year old girls. kinda douchey, but inoffensive. if you want a closet case, look to jian gomeshi

by Anonymousreply 2104/19/2013

How does one loose a soul patch without losing it?

by Anonymousreply 2204/19/2013

I don't what kind of arrangement he has with Ali Wentworth but it seems more of "friends" than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 2304/19/2013

Black dude, I think you're confusing Greek-American George Stephanopoulos with Greek-Canadian George Stroumboulopoulos.

OP even mentions George Stroumboulopoulos doesn't have a wife, whereas it's well-known Stephanopoulos does.

by Anonymousreply 2404/19/2013

George is trying to break away from Canada. He calls himself a resident of Toronto-LA. He is the current entertainment interviewer for Canada, so gets whomever is in town. Before him, that guy was Mike Bullard and the same rules applied.

He is not gay and is overtly butch, like I am Greek and I have to prove it, type of personality. I remember a few years back when he interviewed World Champion figure skater, Jeffrey Buttle, and George said during the interview, "Like I know anything about figure skating".

He can be kinda of a jerk. A Greek version of a "Guido".

by Anonymousreply 2504/19/2013

R21, do you have Jian Gomeshi gossip you'ld like to share? I would like more.

by Anonymousreply 2604/19/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2704/19/2013

Jian Gomeshi. Never heard of him before now, but he is very cute. Can't believe he's nearly 46.

by Anonymousreply 2804/19/2013

Jian is almost 46? Holy hell! I thought he was maybe early 30s.

I saw George interviewed a few years back - they did a tour of his place. All I remember is he had pet snakes.

by Anonymousreply 2904/19/2013

r21, isn't he the one who known for fucking the (female)executive for his job. I heard a rumour about that a while ago.

He's always been ambitious as hell while portraying himself as above it all.

Using Martin Streek's firing/death as some noble fucking reason for leaving the Edge.(Central Canadians of a certain age know what I mean.)

by Anonymousreply 3007/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.