Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dedicated McDonald’s French Fry Holders Should Come Standard in Everything

HAH! If this doesn't send our resident food-Nazis and body-Nazis into apoplectic fits of rage and name-calling, I don't know what will!

by Anonymousreply 2705/06/2013

"Warning: watching this video may cause you to curse me for showing it to you and you may never want to touch McDonald’s french fries again. (You are welcome!) So if you love the fries and want to continue eating them in peace, stop right here. Personally, I have not had fries since I saw this video almost a year and a half ago. I’ve thought about it because they are delicious and the best around (for fast food places) but remembered this video and passed."

by Anonymousreply 104/18/2013

R1 shows up, right on cue!

by Anonymousreply 204/18/2013

R2, if you want to clog your colon with McDonald's fries that are so overly processed that they never break down, never decompose, never rot the way all natural food stuffs do, be my guest.

by Anonymousreply 304/18/2013

Die in a grease fire, food Nazis.

That includes R1.

by Anonymousreply 404/18/2013

What do you mean "food Nazi?" I just told you, I don't care what you eat but you really ought to see what happens (or rather, DOESN'T happen) to McDonald's fries before you put them in your body.

You should avoid eating McDonald's fries for the same reason you should avoid eating pebbles and twigs: they're not really food.

by Anonymousreply 504/18/2013

I claim dibs on fast food eaters stuff.

by Anonymousreply 604/18/2013

I'm not R1, but also not getting the rage directed at him. What's wrong with the video he posted? I remember it specifically - it's an added clip on the "Fast Food Nation" DVD.

by Anonymousreply 704/18/2013

R1 is a mild food Nazi, but a food-Nazi nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 804/18/2013

BTW, R1, most of the things at that link you linked to have been debunked. That's NOT what chicken nuggets are made of, and the reason the burger and fries don't decompose is due to surface area compared to volume, allowing them to dry out faster than anything can grow on them (the salt is also a preservative).

Scientists made exact analogs with "real food" at home, but with the same size and thickness... and got exactly the same results.

Science trumps food-Nazis again.

by Anonymousreply 904/18/2013

Grease troll wastes no time pulling Goodwins Rule.

by Anonymousreply 1004/18/2013

[quote]Science trumps food-Nazis again.

Eating McDonald's food creates its own punishment. By all means, chow down if you are determined to do so. You have the freedom and the right. I am not trying to stop you, I am only trying to caution you. If that makes me a Food Nazi, well then, so be it.

by Anonymousreply 1104/18/2013

After I met a raisin inspector from the US Dept. of Agriculture, I stopped eating anything with raisins.

by Anonymousreply 1204/18/2013

Give me them fries, I will eat em.

by Anonymousreply 1304/18/2013

So they are going to start generating more trash in every McDonalds order just so customers don't have to go dig in the bag to eat their McDonalds fries if they don't want to wait til they get home?

We all know this is ridiculous. A PR stunt to drum up attention and more business.

by Anonymousreply 1404/18/2013

R12, I need to know what's up with raisins.

by Anonymousreply 1504/18/2013

Actually, although I've posted several times on the horrible quality and chemical laden obesity sticks that McDonald's sells - and the sad bargain basement bitches for whom McD's is a "special treat" - that's not my complaint on this thread.

It's not even the most fucked up thing about this. What is?

McDonald's is taking a product previously sold and delivered in biodegradable cardboard boxes, and is now creating molded plastic.

Plastic that doesn't biodegrade, plastic that is filled with chemicals and carcinogens, plastic that is a waste of resources.

It will end up as litter, or in the ocean (see link).

That is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

by Anonymousreply 1604/18/2013

McDonalds sells food waste to idiots. Let the idiots die from it.

by Anonymousreply 1704/19/2013

I don't care what people eat. Whether it destroys their health. Whether they'll be okay. I am not bothering with the video. I don't care very much for the topic. I think New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg is a tool, and he can't leave soon enough. Eat. Drink. Whatever the fuck anyone will do.

by Anonymousreply 1904/19/2013

You're unhinged, R18. Suggesting physical violence is a clear sign of that.

Please seek help.

by Anonymousreply 2004/19/2013

Their fries are delicious. I can eat them every day multiple times.

by Anonymousreply 2104/19/2013

I want one. When will they be available in the U.S.?

by Anonymousreply 2204/19/2013

r18 must be fatter than shit because he always takes the bait.

by Anonymousreply 2304/19/2013

So it's come to this.

by Anonymousreply 2404/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 2505/06/2013

I've never understood the general love for french fries. I'm neither a food nazi nor a health nut, I just don't care for them.

by Anonymousreply 2605/06/2013

Oh, by the way freaks, no kind of food "clogs your colon". That simply isn't how things work.

By all means though, go back on The Master Cleanse, or your JOOS fast to get rid of all those "toxins"!

by Anonymousreply 2705/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!