Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Famous Ex-Gay, then gay, then ex-gay again John Paulk

comes out as gay and denounces ex-gay therapy.

Anyone surprised?

WHET his "ex-gay" wife?

by Anonymousreply 904/18/2013

“Until recently, I have struggled all my life in feeling unloved and unaccepted,” Paulk said. “I have been on a journey during the last few years in trying to understand God, myself, and how I can best relate to others. During this journey I have made many mistakes and I have hurt many people including people who are close to me. I have also found a large number of people who accept me for who I am regardless of my past, any labels, or what I do.”

“I no longer support the ex-gay movement or efforts to attempt to change individuals — especially teens who already feel insecure and alienated. I feel great sorrow over the pain that has been caused when my words were misconstrued. I have worked at giving generously to the gay community in Portland where I work and live. I am working hard to be authentic and genuine in all of my relationships.”

by Anonymousreply 104/18/2013

Is he the guy who was spotted in a DC bar by the editor of a gay publication? It was during an "ex-gay" period he was undergoing. I think Paulk was the guy.

by Anonymousreply 204/18/2013

If you break up with him, you'll be the ex-ex-gay's ex.

by Anonymousreply 304/18/2013

That Facebook link doesn't work for me. What does he look like now? He was fat, then buff. Is he an ex-fatty now or an ex-buff?

by Anonymousreply 404/18/2013

He's an orange faced scruffy bearded balding chubster.

by Anonymousreply 504/18/2013

All the sordid background details:

by Anonymousreply 604/18/2013

Damn--I was expected this to be about Johan Paulik.

by Anonymousreply 704/18/2013

This is the sort of queer I loathe. They inch their little pink footsies out of the closet as soon as the coast seems clear. Now they're all saying they're "bi" or "my sexuality is fluid" because some states allow gay marriage. Honey, no one wants to marry a lying coward.

by Anonymousreply 804/18/2013

urf

by Anonymousreply 904/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.