Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The best chicken strips

[bold][italic]Who has the best chicken strips?[/italic][/bold]

This is not a poll. I am referring to any kind of restaurant that does the best job with the quality of its chicken strips/chicken fingers.

by Anonymousreply 904/18/2013

A place near me called "Wings & Things" has the best chicken tenders. But the rest of their food pretty much sucks (especially their fries) so I don't go there often. But they're unlike anything I've had elsewhere, and they're amazing, melt-in-your-mouth tender, and flavorful.

by Anonymousreply 104/18/2013

I haven't had better ones than the ones from Trader Joe's frozen section. (They come in a plastic bag).

by Anonymousreply 204/18/2013

Exactly how old are these strippers, OP?

by Anonymousreply 304/18/2013

I make my own

by Anonymousreply 404/18/2013

KFC Extra Crispy are good.

McDonald's discontinued their "Chicken Selects"... to absolutely nobody's disappointment.

by Anonymousreply 504/18/2013

Same as R4. I saute them in olive oil, then make a pan sauce from wine, lemon juice, and a little butter.

by Anonymousreply 604/18/2013

I confess, I'm fond of Popeye's Spicy Chicken Tenders. I like their spicy recipe, but the actual chicken pieces suffer from Rubbery Skin Syndrome.

And where else can I get red beans and rice from a drive-thru.

by Anonymousreply 704/18/2013

New place opened down the street from us this week called Raising Canes.

Okay all they do is strips and they rock. Love the special dipping sauce.

Although no choices. Strips fries coleslaw and their sauce. That is it. Then again do lots of things okay or do I one thing really well applies.

by Anonymousreply 804/18/2013

The Corner Pocket in New Orleans! (Man, the chicken there is stripped NEKKID!)

by Anonymousreply 904/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.