Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Pat Robertson Blames Waco Blast on Homosexuals and Liberals

That didn't take long. So, God doesn't like liberals or gays so he takes it out on a small Texas town.

Yes, I see the logic (rolls eyes).

by Dustinreply 804/18/2013

There was a fire. I HOPE that it doesn't turn out that the explosion was caused by a mistake the fire department made. Have heard the explanation, don't want to repeat it just yet. IF true, it is inexcusable that the firefighters, the plant and regulatory agencies did not make sure everyone was prepared for a fire at this plant.

by Dustinreply 104/18/2013

Actually, the Republican efforts to guy the EPA and OSHA are to blame

[quote]Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) online records also show that there have been no federal inspections of West Fertilizer Co. over the past five years.

by Dustinreply 204/18/2013

This hasn't happened. Yet.

by Dustinreply 304/18/2013

"efforts to guy" should read "efforts to gut"

by Dustinreply 404/18/2013

I can't stand any of these unfunny Daily Show pretenders. The Onion, The Daily Currant, and now this -- each one is less funny than the other.

by Dustinreply 504/18/2013

The Onion has been around much longer than The Daily Show, R5, but not like you're making much sense here anyway.

by Dustinreply 604/18/2013

What is it with these seed swallowing homosexuals wanting to blow up things that can grow?

by Dustinreply 704/18/2013

What I mean, R6, is that the Onion pretends to be funny and relevant. It's neither.

by Dustinreply 804/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!