Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Clint Eastwood and wife Dina nearly ruin daughter’s wedding

An alleged fight between Clint Eastwood and his wife Dina almost “ruined” their daughter Alison’s wedding ceremony in Calabasas last week.

The 82-year-old actor and his second wife of 16 years “did not speak much” during the their daughter’s happy day, the National Enquirer reports.

“Clint was noticeably subdued and I did not see him speak much to Dina,” an “eyewitness” told the publication. “Alison’s mother Maggie Johnson was over the moon, but in my opinion, Clint did not look happy.”

The tabloid claimed that the couple got into a huge fight over 47-year-old Dina’s reality show, “Mrs. Eastwood & Company.”

Alison celebrated her nuptials with her chainsaw sculptor beau, Stacy Poitras, last Friday in a small ceremony at the Saddlepeak Lodge.

While at the reception, the source said the Eastwood’s grumpy side came out. “Clint retreated to the far end of the table. He and Dina sat together, but they didn’t look happy and barely interacted with each other.”

The Enquirer’s insider added, “In fact, when guests at the end of the table started knocking back too much red wine and getting a bit rowdy, Clint was noticeably annoyed.”

by Anonymousreply 1104/17/2013

Just die already!

by Anonymousreply 104/17/2013

Dina was jealous that Clint was talking to another chair.

by Anonymousreply 204/17/2013

I'm pretty sure I read this story a month ago...

by Anonymousreply 304/17/2013

I'm pretty sure that Alison's mother is Maggie Eastwood, not Dina.

by Anonymousreply 404/17/2013

Clint is an old man that talks to chairs. What else do you need to know?

by Anonymousreply 504/17/2013

Are people assuming that Clint was cranky because Clint was subdued? Isn't that just his personality?

Move it along toots, nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 604/17/2013

I thought Clint & Dina were separated already? He hasn't been happy with her for a few years.

by Anonymousreply 704/17/2013

Can we say Alzheimers? But do I feel sorry for his wife? No. I do not. She wanted to marry a geezer, she got one.

by Anonymousreply 804/17/2013

What a lame and misleading title. How does one almost "ruin" their daughters wedding by being quiet and subdued?

by Anonymousreply 904/17/2013

R9 Maybe he didn't recreate the RNC chair routine like they all wanted.

by Anonymousreply 1004/17/2013

[quote]I'm pretty sure that Alison's mother is Maggie Eastwood, not Dina.

The story clearly states that Maggie was the mother of the bride and was over the moon.

by Anonymousreply 1104/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!