Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I did a Google search for "Jennifer Garner" "park" "kids"

And here are the results. Pic after pic after pic of swing sets and sand. Because every time I pick up a weekly mag, they'll have at least one pic of her and her offspring heading to the local monkey bars- often with Ben in tow (Jen glares into the camera with her gooey smile; Ben will try to look off into the middle distance, as if he is oblivious to a horde of papparazzi he is attracting).

Why? They're rich enough to build their own Disneyland- why would they have to trundle over to some bacteria-soaked public kiddie park? Are they trying to get them immune to shigella?

'Don't pick that up, honey- that's cat poop!'.

by Anonymousreply 1004/17/2013

Long-distance dedication for your, OP:

by Anonymousreply 104/17/2013

Nobody in Hollywood pimps their kids out more than than desperate bitch. And that is saying something.

by Anonymousreply 204/17/2013

Maybe they are trying to have normal children.

by Anonymousreply 304/17/2013

Who would do a google search for this??

by Anonymousreply 404/17/2013

Obviously the OP would R4. It's not strange. She's a celeb. It's what we do. Jen Garner is famous for pimping out her poor kids. Nobody does it like her. Poor Ben.

by Anonymousreply 504/17/2013

And by "we," R5 means agoraphobic shut-ins on disability.

by Anonymousreply 604/17/2013

I get that she's a celeb, but this is a gay site and she is a B-list housewife. Who would care enough to do this search, and WHY?

by Anonymousreply 704/17/2013

She' married to Ben r7 and he's been a hot topic on here many times before. One of the best threads in DL history was something about Satan and Ben Affleck. Can't remember the exact title.

by Anonymousreply 804/17/2013

She should've tried to get some Alias movies going. I don't think she's too old now, either.

by Anonymousreply 904/17/2013

r8 you mean "From the Desk of Ben Affleck"? Because that was one of the most hilarious threads here ever, had me ROTFLMAO every time I clicked on it. That was probably a professional comedy writer who wrote that. And that was back in the Bennifer days.

by Anonymousreply 1004/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.