Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I did a Google search for "Jennifer Garner" "park" "kids"

And here are the results. Pic after pic after pic of swing sets and sand. Because every time I pick up a weekly mag, they'll have at least one pic of her and her offspring heading to the local monkey bars- often with Ben in tow (Jen glares into the camera with her gooey smile; Ben will try to look off into the middle distance, as if he is oblivious to a horde of papparazzi he is attracting).

Why? They're rich enough to build their own Disneyland- why would they have to trundle over to some bacteria-soaked public kiddie park? Are they trying to get them immune to shigella?

'Don't pick that up, honey- that's cat poop!'.

by Anonymousreply 1004/17/2013

Long-distance dedication for your, OP:

by Anonymousreply 104/17/2013

Nobody in Hollywood pimps their kids out more than than desperate bitch. And that is saying something.

by Anonymousreply 204/17/2013

Maybe they are trying to have normal children.

by Anonymousreply 304/17/2013

Who would do a google search for this??

by Anonymousreply 404/17/2013

Obviously the OP would R4. It's not strange. She's a celeb. It's what we do. Jen Garner is famous for pimping out her poor kids. Nobody does it like her. Poor Ben.

by Anonymousreply 504/17/2013

And by "we," R5 means agoraphobic shut-ins on disability.

by Anonymousreply 604/17/2013

I get that she's a celeb, but this is a gay site and she is a B-list housewife. Who would care enough to do this search, and WHY?

by Anonymousreply 704/17/2013

She' married to Ben r7 and he's been a hot topic on here many times before. One of the best threads in DL history was something about Satan and Ben Affleck. Can't remember the exact title.

by Anonymousreply 804/17/2013

She should've tried to get some Alias movies going. I don't think she's too old now, either.

by Anonymousreply 904/17/2013

r8 you mean "From the Desk of Ben Affleck"? Because that was one of the most hilarious threads here ever, had me ROTFLMAO every time I clicked on it. That was probably a professional comedy writer who wrote that. And that was back in the Bennifer days.

by Anonymousreply 1004/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!