Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Well, Chris Cuomo Is In, Anderson Is Out

The news was right. The Boston bombings was the perfect introduction to the public. Cooper will be cancelled. Cuomo is what the network is putting its money on. Too bad he's such a douche, and sided with Tyler Clementi's bully.

by Anonymousreply 12909/11/2014

The person AC needs to watch out for is Jake Tapper. I was never a fan of his when he worked for ABC, but his new CNN show is really good. Jake's show is far better than Chris Hayes's new show on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 104/17/2013

[quote]The person AC needs to watch out for is Jake Tapper.

Tapper's ratings would indicate otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 204/17/2013

Chris is hot as fuck, but still pisses me off. He's so phony.

by Anonymousreply 304/17/2013

But I'm still hot, and friends with all the hot faghags like Diane von Furstenberg and Kathy Griffin!

by Anonymousreply 404/17/2013

Chris is smart, likable, and is going to be the next media superstar. And his brother and father, both Governors of New York add a cachet Anderson will never have. Andrew Cuomo will be President of the United States,and his sister Maria runs HELP and her husband, Kenneth Cole is head of Amfar and has personally raised more money for AIDS research than anyone on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 504/17/2013

Au contraire, r5, Anderson has cachet to spare.

by Anonymousreply 604/17/2013

Bullshit OP. Anderson's getting top billing at CNN. I saw Anderson anchoring for most of the day in Boston yesterday, dominating all of the shows and he did a great job. Didn't see Cuomo much so where are you getting this idea? Or are you the same person who can't rest unless she posts a thread here bashing Anderson every month?

by Anonymousreply 704/17/2013

r5, did you not read about Clementi?

by Anonymousreply 804/17/2013

A side line question: Do most of the top newspeople covering the Boston story stay in Boston or do they shuttle back to NY? I wonder if Andy was out and about in Boston and if so were there any sightings...Same goes for Brian Williams and Lester Holt.

by Anonymousreply 904/17/2013

Did anyone happen to see 'Early Start' this morning with Cuomo and John Burman?

Cuomo was making a complete dick of himself and then presented this 10-15 piece interviewing the grandma of the young woman killed.

It was pathetic. Cuomo is a dick, no more sufferable than Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 1004/17/2013

Well R10, at least Anderson knows how to properly interview grieving people.

by Anonymousreply 1104/17/2013

R5 Don't forget me!

by Anonymousreply 1204/17/2013

With all of the Boston Bomber Suspect Caught Breaking New-

First Cuomo was on and gosh , he could not talk w/o sounding like marbles were in his mouth...And then like the voice of angels, AC was rushed to the camera along side Cuomo and AC took over ..while Cuomo is standing there like a dork diddling his blackberry.

by Anonymousreply 1304/17/2013

LOL R13! That's hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 1404/17/2013

Cuomo just said in a mocking tone that people were offended that the suspect was described as a brown skinned man. He's a jerk.

by Anonymousreply 1504/17/2013

[quote]and AC took over ..while Cuomo is standing there like a dork diddling his blackberry.

Exactly so, R13. I'm watching now and he looks desperate to be saying something, anything, so he interrupts whoever's speaking and then looks like a nagging little child who keeps tugging at your pant leg while the grown-ups are speaking. When he finally succeeds and grinds the discussion to a halt, he discovers that he has absolutely nothing to say.

by Anonymousreply 1604/17/2013

Chris and AC are right now anchoring the coverage from Boston TOGETHER!

Side by side.

by Anonymousreply 1704/17/2013

Chris needs to STOP TALKING. The woman with them is good. Chris is so obnoxious!

by Anonymousreply 1804/17/2013

God, Cuomo sucks.

by Anonymousreply 1904/17/2013

Chris is a clear and forceful speaker, and exhibits great kindness in his interviews. His interview with the slain girls Grandmother was wonderful. Tom Brokaw had a remarkable career without ever once pronouncing the letter "L" without rolling it.

by Anonymousreply 2004/17/2013

Look at the body language from both the woman and Anderson. They have the arms in the across-the-chest defensive stance.

by Anonymousreply 2104/17/2013

I don't like Cuomo AT ALL.

I'll stay with Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 2204/17/2013

That woman is a blithering idiot.

by Anonymousreply 2304/17/2013

Cuomo is turning into another Rick Sanchez.

by Anonymousreply 2404/17/2013

[quote]Chris is smart, likable, and is going to be the next media superstar.

Horseshit. He was on "Good Morning America" for years and nothing. The second he left they went to Number One. He did nothing for 20/20 either and ABC gets millions more viewsers than CNN. No one is going to turn into CNN to see him. Jeff Zucker is nutz and will crash and burn with his great ideas to turn CNN around.

by Anonymousreply 2504/17/2013

Anderson is very nice looking. Chris is hot to death.

by Anonymousreply 2604/17/2013

Pete Williams is a very matter-of-fact reporter. I didn't know he was gay or had worked for Cheney. Then again I don't really pay attention to the private lives of network reporters.

by Anonymousreply 2704/17/2013

Anderson's now gone from the live coverage. I guess he realized there's nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 2804/17/2013

R28 he went on break

You do get a break every two hours of work

by Anonymousreply 2904/17/2013

[quote]he went on break

You do get a break every two hours of work

by Anonymousreply 3004/17/2013

Darn, forgot the link!

by Anonymousreply 3104/17/2013

[quote]Pete Williams is a very matter-of-fact reporter. I didn't know he was gay

He must be a goy.

by Anonymousreply 3204/17/2013

Cuoma could end up the sacrificial lamb after CNN's fiasco this afternoon. And that would be beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 3304/17/2013

I thought Chris was topping Anderson, but then I realized Anderson is a top.

by Anonymousreply 3404/17/2013

I feel the opposite of R26.

Chris and Erin Burnett are both awful and they're now on together. Tom Fuentes gave Erin a detailed answer about what happens when the cops bring someone in for questioning and she still badgered him for more info - JUST TELL ME WHERE WE STAND NOW!!! Well he already told her.

AC was smart for getting away from those knuckleheads.

by Anonymousreply 3504/17/2013

R35 AC went on break

by Anonymousreply 3604/17/2013

Good for him, a few minutes away from E & C.

by Anonymousreply 3704/17/2013

[quote] Too bad he's such a douche, and sided with Tyler Clementi's bully.

Glad someone else noticed that. Cuomo was very distressed that Clementi's bully would suffer any consequences. He said there's "very little evidence" that it was a bias crime. Well how much evidence was necessary? There was evidence that he hated Clementi and other gays, and when he posted the video he said "with a dude!", the whole thing was to humiliate Clementi for being gay. Cuomo whimpered that he was going to do hard time. Then it turns out he only got a slap on the wrist, which apparently pleased Cuomo.

by Anonymousreply 3804/17/2013

Cuomo sucks because of the Clementi case.

Anderson sucks because he was soft balling Republicans all the time.

No point in watching CNN with two horrible reporters and constant misinformation.

by Anonymousreply 3904/17/2013

r38, there are many people who asked the same questions as Chris, including gay and progressive activists. I welcome people who ask tough questions that go against the pack hysteria some get caught up in.

by Anonymousreply 4004/17/2013

Yes r40, he took great risks to side with the apathetic straight majority who are terrified that homophobia is becoming less socially acceptable. Cuomo is a very brave douchebag indeed.

by Anonymousreply 4104/17/2013

Italians as a rule are sexier than WASPS.

by Anonymousreply 4204/17/2013

Not in Cuomo's case R42.

by Anonymousreply 4304/17/2013

R43 He does it for me.

by Anonymousreply 4404/17/2013

AC does it for me. Can Cuomo walk and carry heavy equipment on one shoulder?

by Anonymousreply 4504/17/2013

[quote]Italians as a rule are sexier than WASPS.

If by sexy you mean greasy.

by Anonymousreply 4604/17/2013

Wait, that unattractive woman who was with Anderson and Chris is actually a CNN on air wtalent? I thought she was a spokeswoman for the city of Chicago. She was awful.

by Anonymousreply 4704/17/2013

[quote]I thought she was a spokeswoman for the city of Chicago.

They're broadcasting from Chicago now?

by Anonymousreply 4804/17/2013

[quote]Cuoma could end up the sacrificial lamb after CNN's fiasco this afternoon.

What fiasco?

by Anonymousreply 4904/17/2013

[quote]What fiasco?

Cuomo farted on the air and Anderson giggled.

by Anonymousreply 5004/17/2013

This is off-topic (unless you broaden the topic to egomaniacs in general), but has anyone started a thread yet on the Village Voice's breaking the story of what really happened to David Miscavige's wife? I searched (under Church of Scientology, Sea Org, etc.) but didn't find one.

by Anonymousreply 5104/17/2013

Do you think Chris will cum on Anderson's face back at the hotel?

by Anonymousreply 5204/17/2013

Sorry I meant Boston but who the hell was she then? She was awful.

by Anonymousreply 5304/17/2013

Sorry, not the Village Voice—Tony Ortega wrote this, who used to be editor of the VV. Somebody start a thread if there isn't one already.

by Anonymousreply 5404/17/2013

What will Anderson do?

by Anonymousreply 5504/17/2013

Suck a dick and save a life.

by Anonymousreply 5604/17/2013

R47 She wasn't that unattractive. You just look unattractive when you stand next to Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 5704/17/2013

Chris Cuomo is so fake

by Anonymousreply 5804/17/2013

Chris is great, Anderson is so dull.

by Anonymousreply 5904/17/2013

Anderson is so hard to look at. The area under his big wide nose reminds of the Flinstones. Cuomos a curly headed freak who makes crazy faces by widening his eyes. Erin is so pretty but like Maria Shriver, she doesn't listen to the answers. She's busy thinking of how she will ask the next question. Her nose contour makeup job is distracting.

by Anonymousreply 6004/17/2013

I remember seeing AC on Jimmy Kimmel when celebrities read mean tweets about themselves and his was about how he looked like a dinosaur. I can't unsee his likeness to a brontosaurus now.

by Anonymousreply 6104/17/2013

I don't know why Cuomo is so fake. He got so much better towards the end of his time on GMA. Looks like he has reverted back to that wide-eyed stupid fake persona, though. I find it very hard to watch him without thinking he is a total douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 6204/17/2013

What do you people mean by fake?

by Anonymousreply 6304/17/2013

Well, this is a pretty accurate description "wide-eyed stupid fake persona"

by Anonymousreply 6404/17/2013

It's more like a "boy playing grown up." He doesn't command adult authority. It appears that he is lacking in intellect, in earnestness, like a bad high school actor portraying a newscaster in a high school play. I watch him and think "Do you really think you are GOOD at this? Why are you doing this for a living?" And those big pop eyes he makes are scary and distracting.

by Anonymousreply 6504/17/2013

Totally agree, R65. That's it.

by Anonymousreply 6604/17/2013

[quote]Anderson is so hard to look at.

Says who? Certainly not the men and women of all ages and races on Twitter who constantly declare their love (lust) for him.

Cuomo is an overbearing bore. I thought he had a good reputation until I actually saw him in action.

by Anonymousreply 6704/18/2013

Cuomo would probably have little to no sex appeal if he wasn't buff. I admit he turns me on, but it's mostly that he's big and built. I definitely think Anderson, who is also built, is more handsome.

by Anonymousreply 6804/18/2013

hot pic of Chris Cuomo naked

by Anonymousreply 6904/18/2013

Chris Cuomo is the Melissa Rivers of broadcast news, albeit far better looking.

by Anonymousreply 7004/18/2013

He sounds really stupid when he talks, he sounds like a blowhard idiot like Rick Sanchez used to be on CNN.

by Anonymousreply 7104/18/2013

[quote]I definitely think Anderson, who is also built, is more handsome.

Please don't talk about his looks. When people start this stuff about Anderson, it turns into a welcome met for the people who think he looks like an albino ferret.

by Anonymousreply 7204/18/2013

I'd hate to see what the person who's always throwing out that "albino ferret" crap looks like. Is it you R72?

by Anonymousreply 7304/18/2013

Chris Cuomo is a himbo.

by Anonymousreply 7404/19/2013

I just figured out who Chris reminds me of! Humorlesss, stiff, monotone voice: why, it's Hymie the robot!

by Anonymousreply 7504/19/2013

Himbo is too kind, R74.

Try idiot.

Ranting on CNN right now how he can't accept someone could be called a good guy and turn out to be a "monster."

"Explain it. What's your basis for saying he was nice? How do you reconcile it?"

No matter how many experts tell him people are complicated and have a public persona and a private life, this dolt doesn't get it.

He's a simpleton.

by Anonymousreply 7604/19/2013

He is a disaster on the air!

by Anonymousreply 7704/19/2013

AC is stuck in Texas right now

by Anonymousreply 7804/19/2013

I have to admit that the destruction of Anderson Cooper makes me very happy. He's losing everything bit by bit.

by Anonymousreply 7904/19/2013

I am no fan of Cooper Anderson, but Cuomo is an awful reporter. He has a weird accent and makes Wolf Blitzer seem brilliant in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 8004/19/2013

[quote]I have to admit that the destruction of Anderson Cooper makes me very happy.

Why? He could be the replacement for Matt Lauer on the Today show.

by Anonymousreply 8104/19/2013

Cuomo is now doing the CNN corporate promos.

Anderson is over. They are cleaning house.

by Anonymousreply 8204/19/2013

I doubt that R82, because if Cuomo takes over, CNN is over. He is HORRIBLE, totally embarrassing. Anderson was very careful with what he was saying about the bombing situation, but Cuomo was speculating and making bizarre statements and giving out too much of his own opinion when he should've been more cautious about what he put out there.

Thank goodness Anderson's back in Boston and working without Cuomo's stupid interjections.

by Anonymousreply 8304/19/2013

[quote]Thank goodness Anderson's back in Boston

Boston can sleep well, knowing Anderson is keep watch.

by Anonymousreply 8404/19/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 8504/19/2013

Haha, sarcasm R84, SO funny.

by Anonymousreply 8604/19/2013

At least they won't have to change the name AC360.

by Anonymousreply 8704/19/2013

Chris makes such a better presentation and seems like the perfect fit in that trusted new guy realm. I would say that Anderson is more suited for a daytime show talking about ladies' issues, but he failed at that as well.

by Anonymousreply 8804/19/2013

I'd say you're quite wrong R88, Cuomo seems like an amateur who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. He's been looking foolish all week.

Anderson can do it all, so what about the talk show, he was actually funny and a good host. He's not the first person to not have a successful daytime show and he won't be the last either, I wish he was still coming back.

by Anonymousreply 8904/19/2013

[quote]Anderson can do it all,

Big difference between doing it all and being a success. There are a lot people who won't agree that Anderson Cooper "can do it all." That includes the millions of people who didn't watch his show, the sponsors who wanted to pull their advertising dollars, and the TV stations who no longer wanted to carry his show. Place those millions of people and millions of dollars against your vote that he "can do it all" and you don't look like a winner R89. He failed as a talk show host and proved that he can't do it all.

by Anonymousreply 9004/19/2013

Anderson Cooper announced live on the air the suspect was taken alive. Chris Cuomo was home sleeping.

by Anonymousreply 9104/19/2013

[quote] Anderson can do it all

But he can't do any of it well.

by Anonymousreply 9204/19/2013

Bullshit, he STILL can do it all, give him a better format for the talkshow and better topics, it would've been fine. He's no worse than any of the other folks who are on now that I have no desire to watch.

So R90 if Anderson's this huge failure you're trying to label him, why would he be in demand for Today and why hasn't CNN dropped him for the "brilliance" of Cuomo and Tapper. Why is he still getting top billing at CNN and why would 60 Minutes want to hire him full time? And don't give me any bullshit about his mother holding CNN hostage with her millions. Anderson's good, he's still in demand and as the Today show knows, he can do it ALL and do it all WELL.

Exactly R91.

by Anonymousreply 9304/20/2013

Anderson's reporting in Boston, marked by gravitas and composure, stood in stark contrast to the juvenile antics of Cuomo, who seemed really out of his league, and the complete lack of charisma projected by Jake Tapper. I don't care how one feels about AC in general, but he really was the best thing about CNN's non-stop coverage of the past 24 hours. One has to be blind not to see that.

by Anonymousreply 9404/20/2013

Agreed R94. Chris Cuomo and John King (once again) proved themselves especially objectionable and weak.

by Anonymousreply 9504/21/2013

Every Anderson Cooper thread is tainted with his sycophants.

by Anonymousreply 9604/21/2013

I agree that Anderson was excellent this past week while covering Boston and West, TX. However, I still haven't forgiven him completely over the way he kissed Romney's ass last year, and the way he tried to bring down Hillary and Obama over Benghazi. And I remember how he attacked female Democratic politicians when they rightly pointed out the Republican war on women. Even after all the rape comments, Anderson never apologized.

by Anonymousreply 9704/21/2013

Chris Cuomo is a hack and a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 9804/21/2013

Cuomo seemed to be making some real progress with his on-air personality AND reporting skills when was nearing the end of his tenure on GMA. He seemed (THEN) to be growing more comfortable in his own skin, more earnest, warmer, and was newsreading with more gravitas. So, what the hell happened?

He just seems so out of his league at CNN.

by Anonymousreply 9904/21/2013

On the other Chris Cuomo thread about his bicep, someone said it's rumored that at his gym he stands at the mirror and shaves IN THE NUDE.

I must know immediately if this is true, and what gym he belongs to.

by Anonymousreply 10004/21/2013

@94 is correct. I was flipping back and forth and was not impressed. Scott Pelley...awful and boring. Shepherd Smith...horrible to look at, no gravitas. I don't know who was on MSNBC. Brian Williams is okay.

Anderson Cooper is the best and it's not even close.

by Anonymousreply 10104/21/2013

Chris Cuomo, Anderson Cooper, and Jon King deserve to pay (with their jobs) for their incompetence while covering the Boston Bombing.

At least we can take comfort in the fact that an openly gay man is receiving accolades for his accuracy and integrity while covering the story (NBC's Pete Williams).

by Anonymousreply 10204/21/2013

[quote]give him a better format for the talkshow and better topics, it would've been fine. He's no worse than any of the other folks who are on now that I have no desire to watch.

Why didn't he have "better topics"? (Your claim, not mine) What prevented him from having the same topics as successful talk shows, R93? What was wrong with his format? (your claim, not mine)

It seemed like a format similar to hit talk shows so I don't see how you can fault that. He could have had the same guests as successful talk shows. He could have had the same topics as other talk shows. Why are you so down on his format and topics?

by Anonymousreply 10304/21/2013

I hope Anderson gets another talk show, he's good at it, cancellation or not. The best part of the show for me was when he'd just talk to his co-host and joke around for The First 15, the topics weren't interesting to me, but if he had better ones, it probably would've worked. I liked him being open about his gayness and comfortable with it. He's right, they should've had the second season format in the first season with better topics.

Anderson was great covering Boston, Cuomo, John King and Tapper were awful, always speculating and jumping ahead of the story. Boston proved that AC is what really holds CNN together.

[quoted[Every Anderson Cooper thread is tainted with his sycophants.

But MOSTLY tainted with his irrational and obsessive haters who have an obvious agenda and ax to grind. Those are the same people who START these threads.

by Anonymousreply 10404/21/2013

I have been posting about Chris Cuomo and have ZERO axe to grind with him because I was growing to be a big fan when he was on ABC. But, holy hell balls, THAT has done a complete 180 degree turn after seeing what a douche he was covering the Boston story. Did he have a lobotomy on the way to CNN? He has gone full retrograde douchebag.

Anderson is much better covering news that trying to be funny or clever or witty, none of which he is. SORRY to say that, but it has proven to be true over time. His "uptight white guy nerd" schtick was a novelty for awhile, particularly when paired with Kathy Griffin or other women who tried to get him to relax and unclench. It was cute and funny for awhile. You know, the whole "I am really a serious news guy and I don't know how to relax" thing. But that novelty is long gone. and there "is no there there." He has no goods to deliver. Or if he does he has not yet figured out how to BE entertaining. THAT is why his talk show tanked. His dry "stick up the ass" personality is not all that he is, of course, but it is best suited for delivering news stories. The same with George Snuffelupagus on GMA. BORING, dry and dull as fuck no matter how he tries to lighten it up. These guys were just born without a charisma gene because they have never really had to HAVE one. Coop was born with a platinum spoon in his mouth and George has been able to rely on his "pocket cute" Greek looks and his political pedigree. Bright guys, both, but not talk show or "banter" material, overall. Not clever. Not entertaining. Better for newsreading/commentating. They have gravitas and command authority.

Chris Cuomo, I think, really wants to be better..than he is. And that is kind of sad. He comes from a very accomplished family. In my opinion something happened between his departure from ABC and his arrival at CNN. Perhaps he is just under such intense pressure to perform that he tightens up and becomes self conscious? He has lost his footing and it really shows. It is hard to watch him because I feel so embarrassed for him.

by Anonymousreply 10504/21/2013

I think Anderson is quite funny, sarcastic, quick-witted and wry. He used to write for Details and his columns were very humorous, he's always been funny. His sharp-tongued responses to people on Twitter who annoy him are classic.

by Anonymousreply 10604/22/2013

Oh yeah, Cooper belongs at the Algonquin Round Table, all right. His ripostes, bon mots and rejoinders are legendary.

by Anonymousreply 10704/22/2013

Is there a final date for the talk show? Will he go out with a big bang or just a sigh and goodbye?

by Anonymousreply 10804/23/2013

R13 yes.

by Anonymousreply 10906/24/2013

Arrogant, annoying…and really not that smart.

by Anonymousreply 11001/31/2014

Chris is more interested in his body than journalism.

by Anonymousreply 11101/31/2014

R112, tell your men to post something else, you fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 11309/10/2014

Well, OP was dead wrong about his claim that Cuomo was in (his performance at CNN is a non-starter after one year) and Anderson on his out.

Meanwhile, AC's partner Ben is slowly building his gay bar empire by opening his 4th spots in NYC this month:

by Anonymousreply 11509/10/2014

Thanks for the link r115, that's an interesting interview with Ben for the Huffington Post. Lovegun looks very cool in that pic. I wonder which famous people will show up at the opening this Friday.

by Anonymousreply 11609/10/2014

Here's another article about Lovegun in Next:

by Anonymousreply 11709/10/2014

[quote]Last October, Maisani found the perfect spot on Grand Street in the heart of Williamsburg, and Lovegun was born. The space is gigantic, even for Brooklyn, with a long main dance floor lined with couches and a wide bar with red neon signs overhead proclaiming “More more more.” Upstairs is a cozy VIP area and DJ booth. The entire bar is painted black, the only other colors coming from the signs behind the bar and the large white neon sign spelling out the bar’s name. You won’t find any of the taxidermy that characterizes Maisani’s other bars. The décor at Lovegun is simple and sexy: the perfect dark space for a night of uninhibited fun.

The new bar sounds fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 11809/10/2014

LOVEGUN: we'd call it FUCKSTICK if we were able.

by Anonymousreply 11909/10/2014

LOVEGUN - Shoots a winner!

by Anonymousreply 12009/10/2014

What about the layoffs at CNN, will there be salary cuts? Maybe Anderson can hold court at one of Ben's bars?

by Anonymousreply 12109/10/2014

I think poor Chris Cuomo has more to worry about those layoffs at CNN than AC.

by Anonymousreply 12209/10/2014

[quote]The entire bar is painted black

Sounds like the 1970s.

by Anonymousreply 12309/10/2014

Lovegun was supposed to be open for the July 4th holiday. I guess it took longer than expected for the intricate paint work.

by Anonymousreply 12409/10/2014

Anderson would be better at New Day.

by Anonymousreply 12509/10/2014

Here's another great interview that Ben did for Lovegun. He comes across as really smart, loyal in friendship, and kind.

[quote]I like having partners, it's always nice to share the burden and challenges of running a business with other people, especially with those guys that I've been friends with for over a decade. I've always been told not to go into business with friends, but personally I found the opposite to be true: there's an element of trust that's inherent to such a relationship that makes it very reassuring for me to partner with those guys. Also, we each bring something different to the table, everyone taking care of different aspects of what it takes to operate a bar, and we work well as a team. I keep using the same people that I love and trust on all my bars

He looks adorable in that first pic.

by Anonymousreply 12609/10/2014

Ben is hot, smart, and in all those interviews he comes across as a really nice and loyal guy. He's certainly nothing like the shady character that has been painted on countless AC threads around here by the hysterical nutjobs who would have us all believe that he's the Devil incarnate.

by Anonymousreply 12709/10/2014

Very true, r127.

Speaking of these hysterical posters, they have been surprisingly quiet lately. I wonder what's up with that.

by Anonymousreply 12809/11/2014

Typical no sooner does a guy come out, then the networks fire him. Just like Michael Sams.

by Anonymousreply 12909/11/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!