Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Excited About The New Daft Punk Album "Random Access Memories"?

Insanely hyped. Commercials during SNL. They worked with Nile Rogers and Giorgio Moroder. It's expected to be the biggest album of the year. This album is being documented from conception to conclusion on television and the internet. They're releasing one 'episode' after the next. Expect every magazine to have them on the cover next month.

They've become very mainstream though. I liked them when they were underground. Now, very corporation has endorsed them. Even Pepsi put out bottles for them. They did the entire "Tron" soundtrack. I wasn't impressed, but Disney actually released two albums from it.

"Random Access Memories" is their first album in 8 years which has made it an even bigger deal.

All the rappers were sampling their songs, which helped get them even more popular. I thought they sold out doing that, but.

by Anonymousreply 604/17/2013

Kinda over everybody and their mother jerking them off all the time. Their TRON Music was really underwhelming.

by Anonymousreply 104/17/2013

[quote]They worked with Nile Rogers and Giorgio Moroder.

This will be the biggest album of...1986!

by Anonymousreply 204/17/2013

Please Daft Punk is anything but 1986. I have a promotional vinyl of Get Lucky and it's really good. I guarantee you it will be the most overplayed song of 2013.

by Anonymousreply 304/17/2013

As long as it obliterates that "Suit & Tie" trash topping the charts, I'm all for it.

by Anonymousreply 404/17/2013

Daft Punk is to EDM what Bob Marley is to Reggae.

by Anonymousreply 504/17/2013

Has it been 8 years since Tron? No way.

by Anonymousreply 604/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.