Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What Horrible Things Are People Saying On Twitter (Boston Bombings, Obama, Trayvon Martin, etc.)?

Here's an awesome Tumblr, "Public Shaming," documenting all of it.

by Anonymousreply 1404/19/2013

wait...wasn't 9/11 under Bush's watch. Why are they saying he kept us safe for 8 years?

by Anonymousreply 104/17/2013

I'm so embarrassed that these are Americans. Not only is this shaming them but it's shaming me.

by Anonymousreply 204/17/2013

Yes, r1, which is what that Tumblr is pointing out. Even better, the one person has a "Never Forget" as their avatar. lmao!!!

by Anonymousreply 304/17/2013

You know what's most embarrassing about these people? They completely ignore the fact that Bush specifically said he didn't care about OBL. So his cabal didn't only fail in protecting the country, they didn't only ignore the memos, but they also made it crystal clear they didn't think about the guy who did it. Can you imagine if Obama said that he didn't think about getting OBL? Not only did they not want to give Obama credit for it, but they wanted to have Bush get the credit! Fucking deranged idiots on the right. They're the types who hate that every child gets a gold star for participation, yet they want the ultimate man-child to get a gold star.

There was not a single Iraqi involved in 9-11, so what is their logic in defending the war besides targeting anyone brown? Everyone knows the PNAC wanted Iraq long before 9-11 and the Neo Cons used 9-11 to get the war. They didn't give a shit about getting Al Qaeda (they hated Saddam, so congrats to Bush and Co. for doing them the favor).

by Anonymousreply 404/17/2013

My favorite was the tweet were the guy said the North Koreans were going to come to school and act all hard.

I just can't...

by Anonymousreply 504/19/2013

This should be entertaining. Thanks op

by Anonymousreply 604/19/2013

oh god, so depressing.

by Anonymousreply 704/19/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 804/19/2013

I go check on these people's twitter and some are just so proud of what they have written. Horrible.

by Anonymousreply 904/19/2013

Wow. What idiots. That should help with getting a great job in their future.

by Anonymousreply 1004/19/2013

I hope someone has already reported the one who invited a friend to go to Dearborn and murder Muslims together.

by Anonymousreply 1104/19/2013

Those evil blood thirsty bastards. There are so many Americans who think they can talk like that and still be god's righteous people. The Americans commenting on this page are Nazis - pure and simple. If the government decided to set up extermination camps for minorities, these are the tweeters who would be cheering on the sidelines waving their little flags. The problem is, their behavior is excused and they are not made to see the consequences of their spiritually degenerative behavior - in fact, their comments are now treated as a virtue and not as a vice - as patriotism. I despise the anti intellectual drunk on glory sentiment of these posts and I know in my heart of hearts that they are not sad about explosions in Boston - they are excited about the possible consequences and are fantasising about America launching nuclear weapons against people in countries they have never seen.

These are the highest evil on our planet. These common, brain dead people.

by Anonymousreply 1204/19/2013

They're claiming Trayvon Martin wore synthetic fabrics!

by Anonymousreply 1304/19/2013

That's just so fucked-up.

What in the name of hell is *WRONG* with these people????

by Anonymousreply 1404/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!