Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Rachael Ray ***SUED*** for trying to help 260 pound teen lose weight.

Christina Pagliarolo was featured in a segment two years ago about overweight teens. Weighing in at 260 pounds, Pagliardo said her goal was to lose 70 pounds by prom.

But Pagliardo says that during the segment her trainer yelled and screamed at her, even after she fell on a StairMaster. She's claiming that she ended up suffering serious injuries and is suing for negligence and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

by Anonymousreply 14909/14/2013

[quote]Weighing in at 260 pounds, Pagliardo said her goal was to lose 70 pounds by prom.

She better be 7 feet tall.

by Anonymousreply 104/17/2013

One clip shows Christina being woken up at 5.30am by blonde PT Jen Giamo before being taken outside and asked to do star jumps and squats in what she is heard to describe as 'the worst workout of my life'.

Now tmz.com is reporting that the teen has filed a lawsuit against the show complaining that the trainer made her run like Forrest Gump, shouted at her, and made her hike in the mountains. Rachael Ray featured Christina Pagliarolo on her talk show in a segment on overweight teens

Rachael Ray featured Christina Pagliarolo on her talk show in a segment on overweight teens

She is also alleged to have complained that one trainer on the show put her on a running machine and turned the speed so fast she fell off the end of it.

The website reports: 'Christina says she was a mess after training ... suffering serious injuries including messed up legs

by Anonymousreply 204/17/2013

And THAT is why she's a pathetic, obese, attention whore of a girl.

It's one thing to ask for help with medical expenses if she were truly hurt, but she knew she was going on some stupid, trashy talk show and would workout with someone on air. They tell you those things.

What a disgusting sow. And she's no doubt assured she'll not be forced or encouraged to lose weight again by anyone because she's "emotionally handicapped" or whatever.

She'll be a miserable, grotesque beast eventually, with no hope with that kind of attitude.

by Anonymousreply 304/17/2013

Why are fat girls ALWAYS victims of something?

by Anonymousreply 404/17/2013

R5 Christina Pagliarolo was the one who wrote to Rachael Ray asking for help in losing weight.

by Anonymousreply 604/17/2013

"the worst workout of my life" = "the only workout of my life"

How did she expect to lose weight if she didn't want to work out?

Oh, right, she would sue Rachael Ray to get the money for gastric bypass or a lapband and take the cheaters' way out.

BTW R5, most people read POS as "piece of shit". Fitting in this girl's instance but probably not what you intended.

by Anonymousreply 804/17/2013

[quote] Anyone who behaves that way deserves to be suet.

Best (and most appropriate) typo EVER!

by Anonymousreply 904/17/2013

[quote] Now tmz.com is reporting that the teen has filed a lawsuit against the show complaining that the trainer made her run like Forrest Gump, shouted at her, and made her hike in the mountains.

Was this done at gunpoint?

She could have left at any time, right? But god forbid she take responsibility for herself.

by Anonymousreply 1004/17/2013

[quote]BTW [R5], most people read POS as "piece of shit". Fitting in this girl's instance but probably not what you intended.

Wait, POS stands for something else? I read that person's post as "piece of shit" and was confused.

by Anonymousreply 1104/17/2013

This one was kind of funny, R9:

[quote]You probably puke your mother's Thanksgiving dinner to keep your 34 inch wastes.

by Anonymousreply 1204/17/2013

29 inch but I am short.

by Anonymousreply 1304/17/2013

It means "Person of Size" - it's PC slang for fat.

Amazingly enough, r5/r7, not everyone needs to throw up in order to fit into a 34ins "waste" because not everyone binge-eats.

by Anonymousreply 1404/17/2013

r7 is a parody post, people.

I think.

by Anonymousreply 1504/17/2013

She should sue, yes the girl is obese but why the fuck would that trainer think it was in anyway safe to put her through that kind of workout? People seem to think that she should go through the same level workout of someone in shape to lose weight, that's dangerous at her size.

by Anonymousreply 1604/17/2013

This lawsuit may have some merit. Some of the "trainers" on the weight-loss shows use very dubious methods, verbally abusing their obese clients and pushing them hard enough to risk injury. That's not an effective method way to lose weight, but it's a *very* effective ratings draw! Some people (both fat and thin) love to see fat people suffer for their "sins", that's what the trainers deliver with their humiliating, punishing workouts.

Real injuries seem likely enough, and if some fat girl has decided she's not going to put up with the verbal abuse, more power to her.

by Anonymousreply 1704/17/2013

I'd sue.

by Anonymousreply 1804/17/2013

I remember seeing the segments with the girl on there. She cheated on the diet,was lazy during workouts, complained the whole time (even on "live" segments, so it wasn't just editing), and wasn't addressing her real issues. She also had a horrible relationship with her family, who constantly sabotaged the diet.

Not to say Rachel Ray's show wasn't gross and a bit sleazy, but that girl is responsible for herself.

by Anonymousreply 1904/17/2013

I bet the show didn't take her Fibromyalgia into consideration either.

by Anonymousreply 2004/17/2013

Why does there seem to be such a mindset that overweight people need to suffer as much as possible when losing weight, instead of finding something enjoyable and maintaining that hobby for a lifetime?

by Anonymousreply 2104/17/2013

Trainer sounds like a Jillian Michaels wannabe.

by Anonymousreply 2204/17/2013

I believe this is the same girl who managed to get spotlighted on the series "Ruby" and participated in a summer camp and later, a beauty pageant for overweight teens. Crying constantly about how much she wanted to lose weight and not be laughed at by other teens. The ruby show tried to held her, but nothing happened. A million excuses. She wants to be in show biz in the worst way, obviously, and willing to humiliate herself in the process. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 2304/17/2013

[quote]You probably puke your mother's Thanksgiving dinner to keep your 34 inch wastes.

That's one loooooong piece of shit. Has anyone ever shit something almost a yard long? (Other than Lena Dunham's mother, of course.)

by Anonymousreply 2404/17/2013

Sue the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2504/17/2013

She needed therapy FIRST, then maybe a program to lose weight

by Anonymousreply 2604/17/2013

Link to POS please

by Anonymousreply 2704/17/2013

Diet is more important than exercise for losing weight, anyway. I'm not talking about starving yourself (as that's what people think of when they hear the word "diet"), but healthy eating and lots of water does the trick. Afterward, you can incorporate cardio, starting with walking, then graduate to stuff that the person might enjoy like hiking, jogging, cycling, etc. After all that, employ strength/weight training and a more rigorous regime. But it's all got to be gradual. I don't know why they had her on such a grueling routine from the get-go. It's physically bad for someone who's never/seldom exercised, and it will just turn them off from exercising altogether since they'll associate working out with pain and displeasure.

by Anonymousreply 2804/17/2013

R28 maybe they thought tough love, but they underestimated what a basket case she is.

Clearly she needed intensive therapy first to deal withe root cause of her weight.

by Anonymousreply 2904/17/2013

[quot]This lawsuit may have some merit. Some of the "trainers" on the weight-loss shows use very dubious methods, verbally abusing their obese clients and pushing them hard enough to risk injury.

The solution to that problem is quitting the show, not going through all of it then filing a lawsuit.

Fucking lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 3104/17/2013

I'm torn...

I hate frivolous lawsuits AND Rachel Ray.

by Anonymousreply 3204/17/2013

She will not benefit from this. She will endure public humiliation along with a lost lawsuit.

Her parents are fools.

by Anonymousreply 3404/17/2013

Uhm.. "obese" and "overweight" are the correct terms. Just as you can be "underweight". Its fine to sue if she was truly injured. I mean did she fall off and herniate a disc? Fine. Where were her parents? If it was so terrible why didn't they step in? I hate the way Jillian Michals treats people - I do not agree with fat-shaming in most cases, but damn you can't expect a miracle cure on a daily talk show.

by Anonymousreply 3504/17/2013

With money from Harpo (the production company) they can drag this suit out for 20 years.

I think this gal is just looking for a quick buck, hoping they will settle.

by Anonymousreply 3604/17/2013

So, instead of being tough and motivating, she expected the fitness trainer to be nice and coddling, which is probably why she weighs 260 lbs in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 3704/17/2013

Trainer should've yelled louder:

by Anonymousreply 3804/17/2013

Rachel should've offered the teen some of her cooking and that bitch would've lost a lot of weight by refusing to eat that shit.

by Anonymousreply 3904/17/2013

[quote] that the trainer made her run like Forrest Gump

WTF?

by Anonymousreply 4104/17/2013

Sorry fatties, fat is ugly. Humans have an instinctual revulsion to fat people...it's disgusting. Fix yourselves, and then perhaps you'll find people who love you and you won't die alone with only your bags of potato chips to keep you company.

by Anonymousreply 4204/17/2013

R42, you need to get over yourself. Everyone knows obesity is unhealthy but who are you to judge? If I saw you I could assume that your a meth addict who has really bad skin and probably has a dilapidated rectum. But again these are all judgements.

by Anonymousreply 4304/17/2013

[quote]Don't you no nothing?

Apparently, you do not know anything.

I have never heard or seen POS in any other context than "piece of shit" either.

by Anonymousreply 4404/17/2013

Haha, R41. I was confused, too, but then I thought maybe she meant that they were constantly shouting in her ear, but instead of yelling "Run, Forrest, run!" they substituted her name.

by Anonymousreply 4504/17/2013

actually, r42, my skin is flawless, honey. FLAWLESS. (Why? Because I work very hard to make sure my skin, as well as my hair and my body, looks as good as it possibly can because I CARE about myself, unlike fatties.)

by Anonymousreply 4604/17/2013

I was flipping through channels a few weeks ago and came upon Rachel Ray's show. I hadn't seen her in a while. She has gotten so much wider.

by Anonymousreply 4704/17/2013

Im sorry, but this made me laugh. How uncoordinated does a person have to be to fall off a stairmaster?

by Anonymousreply 4804/17/2013

[R43] dilapidated rectum LOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 4904/17/2013

r5/r7/r30, I can't stop crying either - with laughter. This is the best thread ever.

by Anonymousreply 5004/17/2013

Question:

Should r38's link read

"click image to view PoS"

instead of

"click image to view actual size"

I just want to be sure we're all being politically correct with our posting etiquette.

by Anonymousreply 5204/17/2013

Run! I said run like Forrest Gump! You're not running like him! You need to be more Forrest in your running approach. Less Christina, more Forrest Gump! Now run. Run like Forrest Gump!

by Anonymousreply 5304/17/2013

My pees pipe?

by Anonymousreply 5404/17/2013

Based on your inability to write ("pees pipe," "your" in place of "you're," "suet," etc.) POS must mean "Person of Stupidity. "

by Anonymousreply 5504/17/2013

[quote]See how you people are?

"you people" ..

Is this fat "Krazy Kellie", the muse of Nick Carter??

by Anonymousreply 5704/17/2013

[quote]I have a daughter myself that I am raising on my own, and when she gets bigger it kills me to think she will be in a world with haters like you.

So you're planning on having her get "bigger"? (As opposed to "older"?) That speaks volumes about you right there.

by Anonymousreply 5804/17/2013

You lost me at Julia Roberts r56

by Anonymousreply 5904/17/2013

I'm glad that the woman who made chili dog nachos is helping this girl lose weight. She's always been a beacon of health in my household.

by Anonymousreply 6004/17/2013

All in all, I'd rather have her problems.

by Anonymousreply 6204/17/2013

I'm agog at the gullible idiots infesting datalounge and taking obviously facetious posts seriously.

These must be the ones who bob up like dead fish every time one of them posts a "Tell Us What Psychiatric Medication You Are Taking!!!" thread.

by Anonymousreply 6304/17/2013

Absolutely wrong, R42. There is NOTHING instinctual about it. In many societies fat was seen as attractive, and in some fat people (especially women) were even revered.

by Anonymousreply 6404/17/2013

[quote]women who are sizeful

In the bad old non-PC days, we were just fat -- now we can be a POS or sizeful, depending on our moods. We really have come a long way, Baby!

by Anonymousreply 6504/17/2013

You guys it's "size challenged = SC" now.

by Anonymousreply 6604/17/2013

[quote]She's always been a beacon of health in my household.

In my house, we regard her as a bacon of health.

by Anonymousreply 6704/17/2013

I cannot stop posting. I am sorry. But enough is more than enough.

R66, our size is not a challenge. Shut your ignorant mouth. We are perfect the way we are. More than perfect.

I am not going to sit on the sidelines here. This is my body and the body of my daughter you are talking about. I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation. And there are more of us every day!

by Anonymousreply 6804/17/2013

I don't care what size you are, frau, but you're a homophobe. So, slither back to wherever you came from.

by Anonymousreply 6904/17/2013

I have never said anything homophobic, if you are talking to me. My brother-in-law is gay and I have learned it takes all kinds. Why don't you learn the same? And you're probably the same hateful way about GPOS too, aren't you? Big people of any sex or sexual orientalism probably make you feel like you have a right to latch out.

Even how you said "slither" shows how mean you are. Another size remark, I expect related to the pythons here in Florida. Shame on you.

by Anonymousreply 7004/17/2013

[quote] sexual orientalism

Oh, you're good.

by Anonymousreply 7104/17/2013

R70, the pythons have convinced me that you're joking. Which is good, because otherwise I'd have to "latch out" at you for being too stupid to live (fat or otherwise).

by Anonymousreply 7204/17/2013

The shame of our country and humanity. This young person was a "TEEN", not yet an adult, and not responsible for herself at this point. THINK people, before you open your mouths.

by Anonymousreply 7304/17/2013

When my daughter was in first grade (11 yrs. ago) many children gave her the hardest time in the world. She was taller, and larger than her classmates. I won't even get into the horrendous, nasty, remarks she had to endure throughout her first five years at school. It took me quite awhile for her to tell me what was bugging her. When she finally spilled the beans, I stood in front of her, with my hand on my hip and told her straight up...here is what you do...tell them "I'm big, I'm beautiful...and YOU'RE NOT!"

by Anonymousreply 7404/17/2013

[quote]THINK people, before you open your mouth.

And stuff it full of Doritos.

by Anonymousreply 7504/17/2013

R74 - did you role play the scenario through with all of its potential ripple effects? Was she prepared to go in an deal with whatever crap the kids tossed back in her face?

I'm a bit puzzled why it took you so long to figure out what was torturing her.

by Anonymousreply 7704/17/2013

No one in my family is fat.

You are not perfect. You're illiterate, shrill, delusional and FAT.

by Anonymousreply 7904/17/2013

I don't care if Fatty's posts are fake or not - I don't want this thread to ever end.

by Anonymousreply 8104/17/2013

R79 sticks and stone. I'm glad no one in your family has suffered the hate we do, and I am not perfect and never claimed it. I also am sorry you are too illiterate yourself to no what POS means. I would pray for you but tonight I am praying for Christina. Hard. Don't forget what this is all about. It's about her and her pain, and how she was used by Rachael Ray to make millions.

by Anonymousreply 8204/17/2013

[quote]I am not perfect and never claimed it.

Ah, but you did.

[quote]our size is not a challenge. Shut your ignorant mouth. We are perfect the way we are. More than perfect.

by Anonymousreply 8304/17/2013

You are what they call at military school a quibbler. I am not saying I am perfect in everything. I am saying that POS are God's creatures like you and perfect as we are. See how you twist love into a pretzel of hate? I wish there was some way to find out what over things you spread around the datalounge web site, because I'll bet your one of those people who just stick a pin in and then run away. And when someone calls you on it it's like your hysterical. I'll bet there's mouth foam on your keyboard. Well, you've messed with the wrong person here. Do you think I didn't notice that you had to declare no one in your family is a POS? Ain't that just like a racist who would say there are none of "them" in her family? And I'll bet that just like in those families with their "secrets" you have POS in your family and you don't even know it. Because we are everywhere and we are not going to hide anymore.

by Anonymousreply 8404/17/2013

Is this Rose trolling us? How do you feel about squirrels, POS?

by Anonymousreply 8504/17/2013

How pathetic that you try to equate something innate like race or sexual orientation with overeating.

And stop trying to make POS happen. We have at least thirty perfectly good terms for fat people.

by Anonymousreply 8604/17/2013

[quote] I stood in front of her, with my hand on my hip and told her straight up...here is what you do...tell them "I'm big, I'm beautiful...and YOU'RE NOT!"

I take it you were home-schooled.

by Anonymousreply 8704/17/2013

See how sick that person is? She can't stop. She probly dreams of candy bars and slaps herself in the morning. Sad. And POS ARE happening. We are happening all over the country. And she doesn't say anything except personal attacks, the rotten hater.

by Anonymousreply 8804/17/2013

R87 Home Schooling didn't exist back in my day. Grow up and get yourself a decent education.

by Anonymousreply 8904/17/2013

I have no problem with fat people at all, as long as they don't smell like sweaty fat.

by Anonymousreply 9004/17/2013

" I am saying that POS are God's creatures like you and perfect as we are."

Honey, nobody's perfect as they are. Every human being on this planet needs to be wiser, kinder, more responsible, more in balance with the world, and yes, healthier.

However, we can't make lasting changes until we accept our own flaws and stop hating ourselves, which is why fattie-bashing is so counterproductive. That girl would be much healthier if she lost weight, but she won't be able to really change her life as long as she hates herself, or believe other people hate her. She needs to work on her mind (and realize that getting on TV won't help), before she starts to deal with her body.

by Anonymousreply 9104/17/2013

[quote] I would pray for you but tonight I am praying for Christina. Hard.

Does it work better if it's done hard?

by Anonymousreply 9204/17/2013

Alright I admit I am addicted to posting because I can't sleep, I'm so upset.

But thank you R91 but I don't know why you think Christina hates herself when all she is is a POS. Why do you want to change her? She isn't hurting you. She was brainwashed into a terrible mistake and now she wants her rights to make money off the people who made money off of her. I'm not stupid. I see you wanting to be decent but you still act like it is unhealthy to be a POS. Well its unhealthy to be anything. Even water can kill you if you try to breathe it. We all got a right to be what we want to be. I love being what I am, and when I look in the mirror I don't see anything needing fixing. If my knees hurt and I get out of breath and have to use a hoverround it's no one's business but my own. Even healthnuts get sick you know.

by Anonymousreply 9304/17/2013

So much tension in the air! Let's all just take a deep breath and eat a whole Pepperidge Farm cake.

by Anonymousreply 9404/17/2013

R93, I'm an RN who has spent the last few nights looking after someone with "obesity hypoventilation syndrome". Look it up.

by Anonymousreply 9504/17/2013

Not funny, R94. Some of us have hormone issues and glandular problems. I hardly eat alot and still keep adding to myself. Not that that's a problem, but you aren't funny to act like all POS do is eat and eat. And besides Pepperidge Farms frosting has that shortening taste. Sara Lee makes a good frozen cheesecake though. If you're serious.

by Anonymousreply 9604/17/2013

R91 and R93 I really don't care what you do for a living and there are sick people all over. Look up the beatitudes in the Bible if you want to know what matters. Quit saying POS are not perfect just because they sometimes get sick like anyone else. But bless you for your work. Do you get overtime for working nights, and does that mean you are playing on the computer instead of keeping an eye on that whatever thing that person has? But I don't judge.

by Anonymousreply 9704/17/2013

Let's call you what you are piggy. OBESE.

by Anonymousreply 9804/18/2013

I have respectfully requested that you stop using the O words when referring to POS. How would you like it if you were called the terrible words people call you behind your back to your face? You'd cry, like I do. So stop it. I have tried to raise your conscienceness levels here and you still keep being mean and hateful. No wonder your lifes are so sad.

I don't have time like I did yesterday to keep defending all the people who have outgrown you dumb ideas of beauty and health. I have my job to do and then a doctor appointment, and it is raining here. See? We have lives just like you. We may be victims but we keep going.

by Anonymousreply 9904/18/2013

You are not a victim just a pig.

OBESE is what you are, changing the language will not change the fact piggy.

by Anonymousreply 10004/18/2013

Suet?! And this wonderful food metaphor:

[quote]See how you twist love into a pretzel of hate?

We have a ringer!

by Anonymousreply 10104/18/2013

Just buy her the biggest Lazy Boy they have, have it structurally reinforced, hook her up to a Pepsi IV, and I'm sure she'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 10204/18/2013

I can't take this. The hate comes right off my computer screen into my kitchen. Calling a human being a pig is so unchristian and I know the Jews and Moslums would agree that it is hate speech. Although I love pork. But that is not what you mean, unless you are even sicker than you are.

And don't you realize that IF there are some health issues coming with being a POS, and we all have problems of some kind even skinny models, that if eating gives us comfort that your hate speech makes us eat even more?

Like when I'm nervous I do eat more because it calms me down. And now you are forcing me to eat more than I might have today and yesterday because I am so upset. And I can't get my work done. I call from my house for my job and I haven't got my quota in because of all this. And don't forget it is Rachael Ray under it all. She should be paying my food bill, and my daughters, because she suffers for me and its a spiral into the fridge and oven for both of us. And quit making fun of my english. I am one hundred fifty percent American and no one can take that away from me.

by Anonymousreply 10304/18/2013

Did you know that according to the National Institutes of Health, 75% of lesbians are obese? (over 30 BMI). Are you sure you aren't a lesbian? You could be one of those later (albeit fatter) in life lesbians like Meredith Baxter.

by Anonymousreply 10404/18/2013

R103 your are more like 300% American.

by Anonymousreply 10504/18/2013

I am not a lesbian, but I wish I was. Because men are horrible to POS, especially women. All I can get interested in me are black guys, who don't care about sizeness in women, but sometimes I get the feeling they only got one thing on their mind. My ex-boyfriend only comes to see our daughter once in a while, and sometimes I make him sit outside with her because he always comments on what's on the table in my kitchen. He changed when I got a little older, and I think thats how white men are.

And women who are decent and not celebrities don't care about small things like weight and looks. They see the inner beauty of a person. So I wish I could tolerate being touched by another woman. It would make life so much easier. Because we all need love.

NOT what you expected to hear, I'll bet. You probably thing Christians are closedminded. I'm not. I'm just not ready for a woman's touch. Not that I don't get my chances if I want them. Around here alot of women will hang out if you give them a meal and a kind word and a place to sleep.

by Anonymousreply 10604/18/2013

R106 of course men are horrible to you, you are fat, disgusting and not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 10704/18/2013

Your just being a butthead, R107. And you don't know me. I am clean, beautifully formed, and gorgeous. My friends always have told me how pretty my face is, so it's not just that I drink out of rosy colored glasses. And the point is that most white men are perverts and want to have relations with underage girls, and thats why they like skinny women, because they look like their younger. Thats why I kicked my boyfriend out when my daughter got bigger. I just wasn't comfortable with worrying if he was going to try something. Not that he did, and she is his daughter, but I was working nights and you can't be too careful when a man's thing is in working condition.

But see how you make me go on? And you were just insulting me because you probably are like that and like to hurt women. Well I am not your victim. I am a surviver.

by Anonymousreply 10804/18/2013

We always tell fat chicks they have a pretty face, what we mean is that if you lost that lard ass you would not be so repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 10904/18/2013

Someone should sue her for her cooking and her television show.

by Anonymousreply 11004/18/2013

Quit objectifying me, R109. I learned in my female assertion training that the first thing men do is make us sex objects, and then judge us like we are cattle at a county fair. I am not yours to define and describe. And again with your lard talk you people just can't get your mind out of hog pen. For your information lard makes the lightest, tenderest pie crust. What do you think about that with your hate speeches?

And R110 Rachael isn't so bad except she's greedy and has to be brought down a peg. Alot of her recipes are pretty good if you doctor them up. She's got a good taco casserole where you put it all together and cover it with like the tamale corn mush, with lots of spices like cumin and chili peppers. It's good but boy you better have some Tums ready. I think Rachael Ray just let her success go to her head and no unfortunately she's gonna hafta pay. We are becoming a very strong political movement and POS has to take a stand for public education. Our children are dying of starvation in the richest land on earth because their parents won't feed them or give them energy snacks which the need. All to keep their bones sticking out of their faces and ribs. So sad.

I am feeling a little better this afternoon. I'm starting to get the sense I am getting through to some of you people.

by Anonymousreply 11104/18/2013

R111 the kids are starving because you are eating more than your share.

I am sure you do know about pie crust...I bet a lot of it has been tossed down that pie hole.

by Anonymousreply 11204/18/2013

I would like to return to the actual subject of the thread. I can't watch those shows that have those drill sergeant trainers.

I went through two very painful six-week rounds of physical therapy after an injury. I know those TV trainers are entertaining the reality show sadists who enjoy watching people be shamed, but it's no way to get results. Support, encouragement and creating a partnership is what actually works.

If Rachel Ray had been genuinely concerned about the young woman's health, that's the kind of trainer she would have hired instead of brutalizing and demoralizing her guest.

by Anonymousreply 11304/18/2013

Clearly she was not brutalized enough, she is still an obese hog-woman.

by Anonymousreply 11404/18/2013

Amen, R113. I hate when people hijack a thread for personal reasons. See how R114 keeps at it? And we're talking about a child here, who was abused by adults. Wheres her justice? You can see the indelible ink of pain all over her face.

Its wrong to hate but I hate people like R114. Their like those snarling little dogs that run up and down a fence acting like they want to kill you, and its only cause the fence keeps them in and safe from consequences. I wish people here had to post real names and addresses so they could pay the consequences in court for what they say. See how they like having people laugh at them like people laugh at us. I want ten dollars a tear for what they've done to me.

by Anonymousreply 11504/18/2013

R115 you are possibly the most brilliant parody poster ever to inhabit DL.

You are consistent and always funny, not to mention that whole tub of lard thing.

by Anonymousreply 11604/18/2013

R116, I do not know what your talking about. I am just trying to change some souls so they stop hurting my kind and maybe they'll get a smile from Jesus in the process. But my doctor said my blood pressure's up today, so I know this is bothering me alot.

And I do not appreciate being told I am parody. All those birds do is squawk other peoples words. Thats not me. No weigh. I am my own mouth and my words are my own. Except they're already in the English language. But how I mix them up is all me. And I am proud that after all these years I can join the other women of size here to stand up against the stick people who think that being lardge is something bad. Periods.

But I do feel in my heart you are coming a round to my thinking. So my effort is worth it. I am very committed to this. I only wish I had been committed years ago.

by Anonymousreply 11704/18/2013

Now you tell me who looks sick and demented. The calm, relaxed, polite, normal teen or the arms waving pushy yelling celebrity cook?

I hope she wins a million dollars. This abuse has gotta stop. I am ordering tee shirts that say "Free Christina" and wearing it to the store and giving them to friends.

by Anonymousreply 11804/18/2013

[quote]I am very committed to this. I only wish I had been committed years ago.

It could still happen.

by Anonymousreply 11904/18/2013

I'm going to the gym.

by Anonymousreply 12004/18/2013

[quote]And women who are decent and not celebrities don't care about small things like weight and looks.

Not true. Not true at all.

by Anonymousreply 12104/19/2013

[quote]Do you know I even had to take a blood pressure pill today because of this? I think I know how upset those people were in the sixties, and they probably didn't have the kind of medication we have now to calm them down.

We had much better "medication" in the '60s, & no prescription needed!

by Anonymousreply 12204/19/2013

R117 if you are not a brilliant DL parody of a fat women you are the most fucked up human on the planet.

Your choice?

by Anonymousreply 12304/19/2013

I choose Jesus, R123. And you should too. Then maybe you wouldn't be so nittypicky and stop using those f words, which are like twisting the nails in his precious Palms.

And I need to remind you that POS is not accepting the word fat anymore. Or the O words (*bese, *verweight). In fact, members of our organization have been taking black markers to all the dictionaries in the libraries and eraticating them. Enough. Now I hope you are in Boston. Not that I want anyone hurted. Just so you know what mortal fear of going out is like, except the bombs we suffer - those words and taunts - are more horrible because the take longer to kill, and even a child can toss them at you.

Remember, R123. His Name is Jesus. We believe Mary Magdalene was a POS because in ancient Heebrew MAG meant gigantic. I don't know what DALENE meant but maybe it was her last name.

by Anonymousreply 12404/19/2013

And the brilliance or mental illness continues from the hog woman.

by Anonymousreply 12504/19/2013

R124 is AMAZING! I'd read a blog from her, I really would. Good satire comes along so rarely, and this is spot on.

by Anonymousreply 12604/19/2013

Fake Fatty is entertaining me as much as The Homosex Man.

by Anonymousreply 12704/19/2013

I see how I entertain you but I get the filling like it is like people looking at something in the zoo. Well, maybe you skinnies and potty mouths are the ones in the cages and I'M the one in the zoo looking at you. Except I am not entertained by hate and meanness.

And please and I'm asking nicely stop calling my pork product names. For your info so you know my name is Patricia, and if you are my friend you can call my Patty. If you're not my friend don't call me nothing.

But I really wrote to say two things. Firstly, I am not mental. I am a happy well adjusted person who is political activism minded. I am not out of my mind. I am IN my mind. And they wouldn't have let me keep my daughter if my tests showed any trouble of a permanent kind. I mean sure the stresses of being targeted got me down when I was younger, and I did act out. But no one actually died, not directly, and God has forgiven me and helped me aim my righteous anger with words and right actions.

Secondly, this Boston thing is terrible, and I am crying about it on top of my tears for how some of you act towards POS. And listen here, if you can stop prancing a moment. WHEN WAS A TERRORIST EVER A PERSON OF SIZE? I'll tell you when - NEVER. It's all scrawny peoples from dark countries or Nazis. And none of them have meat on their frames. WHAT DOES THIS TELL YOU? It tells me that they need to have a police test to check how bony a person's elbows is, because the bonier the elbow the bigger chance he is a terrorist. Especially if he is dark. Not real dark, because African Americans are not terrorist material usually, not counting the Black Pancers. But darker than you or me. And I don't mean tanning bed dark. You know, suspicious dark.

And I figured out that trolldar thing and was shocked to see how much I have been getting on here. I'm sorry if it has used up your web minutes or whatever, but obviously some of you people have been on my last nerve and I fill that it is a chance to learn something for you if you want to wear my moccasons, like the Indians used to say. But I have a baby shower to go to so Just shut up please about joking and remember to love Jesus or else.

by Anonymousreply 12804/19/2013

And R121 I forgot you and just want to say that maybe you are or maybe you aren't a lesbian women but I do believe women are so loving that they can get over appearances easier than men. Not that I am hitting on you. I'm not like that. In fact I don't understand what it is exactly you do because when my boyfriend would turn that lesbian filth on I would just close my eyes. But I mean don't you miss having something to grab that doesn't just give way in all directions? I know that's personal butt I figure with all the garbage on this data lounge my little piece of litter won't be bothersome. And I am a very curious person. About life. Life where people are living strange, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 12904/19/2013

Fatty Patty

by Anonymousreply 13004/19/2013

Oh you are so funny and no I never heard that one before. Ha ha ha. You should be on TV like Ellen. Except she's not a hater so never mind.

You are not my friend so don't you call my Patty. Now go have your big old gay weekend and I hope you fall in love with a man who becomes a POS and then he leaves you for another POS because he's better in the sac than you which wouldn't surprise me because most of us make better luvvers.

by Anonymousreply 13104/19/2013

Fake Fatty, I am your biggest fan! Please tell me - when you cry, are your tears savory like alfredo sauce, or sweet like maple syrup?

by Anonymousreply 13204/20/2013

Only in america are fat people victims. In the rest of the world, suffering souls battle the pain of hunger and daily labor.

by Anonymousreply 13304/20/2013

Now hear me out people--- but I believe that pork is not fattening. In Spain, they eat pork daily and look great, they are slim, fashionistas.

It's what you slather on it that makes it fattening. In spain, they just eat small slices.

by Anonymousreply 13404/20/2013

I cannot sleep tonight because my girl is having a sleep over and you know how girls are with their always getting into the fridge for their midnight snacks. The smell of tots and cheeseburger had me a dreaming of paradise but woke me up with a pang. So I thought I would see what silliness was going on with the data lounge while they run around the house like girls do. And then I find this.

Of course that I read more name calling which breaks my heart. Or its angina, but my pills are supposed to fix that. And I get an assinine question. Well, I will show you. I will give you an honest answer back just to thwart on you. And for your information I do not need fans. I need friends of POS. And I don't believe you when you say you are the biggest because almost all POS are kind, decent people who do not call names, you dumb monkey man.

So here is my answer. My tears actually are a little on the sweet side, like sweet and sour, because I have a little diabetes and it makes your fluids go sugary, as you might know. And I taste them alot with all the hate me and my fellow POSes receive.

And R133, if those women kept their legs twogether they would not have all those labor pains. And you don't have to be African or Indian to feel hunger pains, I'll have you know. I get them all the time, and not just in my belly. My whole body feels it when I have gone without for an extended period of time. And one thing about pain - it hurts. So don't be crying about all that aching around the world when it is happening in our very own America. And we are victims only because you make us them.

And thank you R134 for defending pork. And pigs aren't even fat. They look just the way God intented them to look. And Spanish pigs that probably have dark hairy bodies are God's creatures just like good old USA white ones. Well, they're kind of pink, especially when they get out in the sun and get burnt. Because pigs are more like people than you realize. A pig don't look fat to a pig. They probably look sexy and fine. So when you look at us POS you just remember that we look the weigh we are suppose to look.

Now if you will excuse me I am going to see if there are any tots left. Every since I showed my daughter how to fix her own with the velveeta for a snack it has been hard to keep them in the house. Oh maybe I'll just order us some pizzas. It's a pajama party after all, and eating is what there all about.

by Anonymousreply 13504/20/2013

And R134 shake and bake is not a slather. Don't you read no cook books?

by Anonymousreply 13604/20/2013

weight and looks are not a small thing

by Anonymousreply 13704/20/2013

What does your bowel movements look like, young lady?

by Anonymousreply 13804/20/2013

Being fat is not a life choice. It is genetic. It is something you're born with. How can somebody else force you to change who you really are just because you don't fit into some social norm? That's just wrong and barbaric!

by Anonymousreply 13904/20/2013

That's so right, R139. And having a hearty appetite is genetic, too. And glands are genetical too. And some of us need more fuel to keep us going, which is a DNA thing, too. I've always been sizeful. I'm just the way God made me, and we all fit in His hands no matter how big other people think we are. And I like your word barbaric. It is barbaric to be a sickly stick person, some something a cave man scratches on a wall.

by Anonymousreply 14004/20/2013

Oh.... and what they shovel into their mouths has nothing to do with it?

r139 = PC until she croaks.

by Anonymousreply 14104/20/2013

r140 ... So it's true. Fat women only yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap.........

by Anonymousreply 14204/20/2013

Patty has a point. "Yon Cassius...has a lean and hungry look." Did you get a gander at how skinny that 19 year old Boston bomber was when they arrested him last night?

Don't let anyone talk you into accepting a dietetic wafer when you take communion, Patty. Jesus is in the carbs!

by Anonymousreply 14304/20/2013

Drinking out of your rose tinted glasses? Touché, Patricia.

by Anonymousreply 14404/20/2013

A PRETZEL OF HATE: The Christina Pagliarolo story.

by Anonymousreply 14504/20/2013

Now you tell me this isn't the face of an angel?

Now that the Boston massacring is over I am back to worrying over how people here talk. Like R142 sounds just like my ex-boyfriend. If I had a penny for every time he said "Patty, the only time you ain't got shit coming out of your mouth is when you're stuffing shit into it" I could buy me a sack of dollar rolls. Or ten.

And I don't know who Yon Cassius is but he got that right about skinny boomer. See? I was researching killers and I can only find in historical times that Seize Her Nero and I'll bet he wasn't really a POS but it was his enemies who called him names.

And we have to use the unleavended, R143, and switched to grape juice when the winery bills started to swamp the funds. But we always got a welcome session after services and you know day old donuts taste just as good to me because by then I'm a day older too. Thats what I tell my daughter when she complains.

But excuse me because I am tired with the girls at the sleep over going out early in the morning to look at the stars they say as if I can't smell a Salem Lite from a block away. And they left the door open and the dogs and some of the cats got out and it was panda monium in the cul de sac. And then I got up early to fix them my famous chocolate chip pancakes one to a skillet and sausage with bacon wrapped around links. Some of them girls don't get this kind of fancy at home so I try to show them how nice people live. And I fixed them up some snacks to take with them on the way to their lunch. One girls dad got a van big enough for all of them and they went off to the outlet. And no the Hardees does not sell seconds or returns for lunch there. I've heard that one.

So I am putting my legs up if I can get them up and then I am going to try to quit figeting over Christina because I got issues too. With the child support late and me losing all that telecall work this week I need me a plan. And of course my mom is coming over for Sunday supper after church so all hell is going to brake loose like usual.

Just be nice and don't sacrifice your need for food to some Jessica Simpson ideal.

by Anonymousreply 14604/20/2013

And I am sorry for putting in Sieze Her I feel so dumb. Like I don't know my Greek history. I am not dumb, I am ignorant in spots and fits. But I tell the truth as I see it. And I no some of you don't like it. Well tough like your mama's pot roast.

by Anonymousreply 14704/20/2013

Some helpful background from a few wise people and some typical POS haters. In case anyone cares anymore about poor Christina. You may forget but I never will even after I read her obit.

by Anonymousreply 14804/21/2013

no

that fat slob should have been thrilled that she got a personal trainer

fat ho ho

by Anonymousreply 14909/14/2013
Need more help? Click Here.