Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Are Freepers Worried The Boston Bomber Is Going To Turn Out To Be One Of Their Own?

Are they secretly worried? Are they already preparing, 'the government is setting it up to make it a member of the Tea Party.'

I'm shocked that Peter King actually said on tv in regards on those behind this possibly being members of the far Right.

by Anonymousreply 3604/17/2013

Clearly... that's why they're already accusing the left of faking it so that they can blame it on the right.

by Anonymousreply 104/17/2013

I think it's domestic terrorism.

by Anonymousreply 204/17/2013

How many more of these threads do you intend to post? We get it. We all thing a crazy freeper could be to blame, but who knows.

You're posted about it with at least two other threads. Let it go OP. Stop trying to make a tragedy which has brought so many people together about politics.

by Anonymousreply 304/17/2013

Usually Al Queda would have taken credit by now. When have they not taken credit quickly for a terrorist attack?

This is why Fox News is going after the bisexual Saudi student. Desperate because it might be some gun enthusiast, anti-gay activist, anti-abortion activist or white power person.

Oh please refrain from call them nuts when this does happen, it provides cover for those who drove the perp to this action. If dismiss them as nuts when they finally do what their leaders have been telling them to do, it gives others in their movements cover.

by Anonymousreply 404/17/2013

The fact that they are so quick to blame foreigners or call it false flag operation speaks volumes. Pretty much every domestic terror attack that has happened in this country over the last 20 plus years has been carried out by a right winger, so they have good reason to feel uncomfortable.

That being said, R3, you are not the Datalounge hall monitor.

by Anonymousreply 504/17/2013

r3 has a wild imagination. He also needs to fuck off and stop being a baby. If you're not interested in a thread's topic, don't open it. We're not going to act as nanny for you. Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 604/17/2013

If they aren't, they should be.

by Anonymousreply 704/17/2013

Bisexual? Well this is news to me.

by Anonymousreply 804/17/2013

OP/R6 is a damaged cunt who seethes with fury 24/7, his/her only outlet is to post on Datalounge thread after thread after thread, making us all aware, several times a day that there are freepers out there.

Get some air OP, and take the medication you no doubt have and need.

by Anonymousreply 904/17/2013

Hasn't this thread been posted already?

by Anonymousreply 1004/17/2013

r9 needs some mental help. This thread is too much for you. Leave.

by Anonymousreply 1104/17/2013

Well, I'm convinced it is a Right Wing nut. The authorities will work very hard to make sure it is not portrayed as a conspiracy even if it is,to keep the Extreme t whoever did this is a Right Wing Extremist. Every single thing points to that.

by Anonymousreply 1204/17/2013

I'm not R9 but it does seem like this has been covered and discussed. And I agree that I hate making something so tragic about our political polarization so soon after the tragedy.

I hate republicans, politically. But I have some republican relatives and I know none of them would be monstrous enough to condone some right winger who did this.

Why not just wait and find out op?

by Anonymousreply 1304/17/2013

ie; Pat Buchanan told me to do it.

by Anonymousreply 1404/17/2013

If I'm not mistaken, the pressure cooker (or what's left of it in the pic that's online) was made by Revere. As in Paul Revere...hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 1504/17/2013

Since it happened on tax day(April 15th), in new england, on patriots day kind of cements that this was done by a right-winger. If I am correct, hopefully it will lead to more exposure on these nut-jobs. But most likely it would not. But you KNOW if it is a left-winger the media would be all over it.

by Anonymousreply 1604/17/2013

Most likely done by the military-intelligence complex with is threatened by budget cuts.

by Anonymousreply 1704/17/2013

R9 The only damaged cunt seething with fury here is you. You keep whining about how this thread shouldn't exist, yet you cant stop posting to it. Your posts are the only ones here with anger and vitriol.

by Anonymousreply 1804/17/2013

The Pentagon would definitely stage something like this to boost their budget. (Like they haven't a history of doing these things already).

I think we can safely say the bomber was a religious nutcase, the only question now, is which country did the person come from, the USA or somewhere else?

by Anonymousreply 1904/17/2013

It's OKC all over again. April 19, April 15...this reeks of some tea party, ex military, far right wacko attacking Boston, gay marriage capital of the US, in the heart of Taxachussets. Like Mcveigh it'll be someone with blue eyes and fair skin.

In other words, he'll look less like the brown skinned guy behind the counter at the quickie mart and more like the kind of racist redneck asshole who would harass that guy.

Once I heard "Boston Marathon" I had no doubt. That is so far off the radar for a Muslim extremist, but everyone raised in America has heard of the Boston Marathon. That city has long served as a sort of dog whistle for the far right, similar to San Francisco, representing all that is fey and fruity about "the loony left". It's a perfect target for someone with that mindset.

by Anonymousreply 2004/17/2013

I think the letters are connected too. I vote for domestic nutjob group.

by Anonymousreply 2104/17/2013

I bet its one of you damn librals. I know it aint one of us conservtives. We aint got nuff brains.

by Anonymousreply 2204/17/2013

I hope the bomber credits Ann Coulter with inspiring him.

by Anonymousreply 2304/17/2013

the Saudi student is bisexual? Where did we learn this?

by Anonymousreply 2404/17/2013

Homeland Security...another dubya success story. How many trillions of our tax dollars did he piss away on this useless bureaucratic nightmare that can't seem to stop nor find real terrorists?

by Anonymousreply 2504/17/2013

Catfight in media! Sounds like NBC (Jonathon Dietz) is calling out CNN's John King!

by Anonymousreply 2604/17/2013

Really r25?

Has there been a huge terrorist attack in the 11 1/2 yrs since 911?

Everyone, from terror experts to everyday Americans, was expecting a couple of really bad ones, but they never happened. Now did they?

by Anonymousreply 2704/17/2013

R27, 9/11 was a Neo-con inside job. They got two wars out of it and they know that the world is on to them. When they need more terror attacks, they will stage more terror attacks.

by Anonymousreply 2804/17/2013

Oh goody, a stupid Charlie Sheen tinhat.

Sorry, no point in any further reply from me.

by Anonymousreply 2904/17/2013

R29, neither time nor truth is on your side so it is just as well you shut up from now on.

by Anonymousreply 3004/17/2013

by Anonymousreply 3104/17/2013

No, becuase they know the media will help them frame the bomber as a lone wolf lunatic. The media is too afraid of alienating 'murika to suggest that inflamatory GOP rhetoric has dangerous conseequences.

by Anonymousreply 3204/17/2013

The RIght is accusing the "government" of a "false flag" and I find that intriguing since it is something I think the Right is more than capable of. Instigating something and making it appear it came from the Left.

by Anonymousreply 3304/17/2013

R28, 30 is correct. The DL has become a place for the gullible. Understanding and waking up to the simulations of terror created by US government entities is imperative. It knows no political party. The two party system is a control tool to keep the people divided and protect hegemony.

by Anonymousreply 3404/17/2013

How convenient r34...... since you are r30.

Erasing cookies fools no one.

by Anonymousreply 3504/17/2013

Thank you R34. I am R30 as troll-dar will show. I am NOT R34 and I did not clear my cookies, asshole at R35.

by Anonymousreply 3604/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!