Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Darren Criss Comes 'Out'

Posing for the mag's cover story, Darren talked about the show and how it changed his life. Darren also confessed to the mag that he is straight (damn!), but that he thinks that is a good thing. He explains:

“It’s more empowering to everybody if I’m articulate about identifying myself as a straight male playing a gay character. Ultimately that’s more powerful for both communities.”

by Anonymousreply 1004/17/2013

Nice try OP.

by Anonymousreply 104/17/2013

You forgot the 'BREAKING NEWS' banner, OP.

by Anonymousreply 204/17/2013

Stop trying to flog traffic for that macrocephalitic colostomy bag's website, OP.

by Anonymousreply 304/17/2013

Who keeps linking to that pig Perez Hilton's site lately? His site hasn't had gossip since 2009.

by Anonymousreply 404/17/2013

And this two year-old article is linked because...?

by Anonymousreply 504/17/2013

I can't picture Darren putting his face into a woman's vagina.

by Anonymousreply 604/17/2013

He was one of Kathy Griffin's last guests, with Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Lily Tomlin.

He seemed to be mincing it up, out-gaying JTF by leaps and strides, before Kathy OUTED him as straight. At once he relaxed, uncrossed his legs, and stopped ... overacting.

by Anonymousreply 704/17/2013

Normally I think this hapa boy is cute, but he looks like he has a touch of downs on that magazine cover. Mouth breather!

by Anonymousreply 804/17/2013

OP, this is over 2 years old. Thanks?

by Anonymousreply 904/17/2013

I knew that was an old Perez Hilton thread: People had actually seen it, shared it and commented on it.

by Anonymousreply 1004/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!