Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

My bisexual bottoming friend from high school is "coming out"...

So apparently a guy I went to high school with has been coming out to people I know, telling them that "he's bisexual."

Here's the thing though... he claims to not be into guys, just into his girlfriend fucking him with a strap on.

He is sharing this information with people who he hasn't had an active or substantial relationship with in 10-15 years.

Why he feels any need to share this info is besides me.

I find this very weird and even weirder is that they call me (the gay friend) to discuss this.

Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 1604/17/2013

That's not bisexual. That's just some guy who has a kink.

I'm sure many will disagree but I see this no different then other types of kink.

by Anonymousreply 104/16/2013

he sounds like a dim-wit

by Anonymousreply 204/16/2013

Yeah, that's not bisexual. But it is a weird thing to announce publicly. How is he doing it? Facebook post? Did he LIKE a sex shop and say "gf and me were here today getting a dildo, my ass can't wait!"?

by Anonymousreply 304/16/2013

Fucked up.

Don't walk, run.

by Anonymousreply 404/16/2013

Y'all wrong. He's looking for attention.

by Anonymousreply 504/16/2013

He didn't post it to Facebook.

He's been messaging people though on FB out of the blue and bringing it up. People he hasn't talked to in years. It's very strange.

I kinda felt like it was no different than someone telling someone else "I like to be on top."

Girlfriend is Asian, but supportive. Wonder if this is step one...

by Anonymousreply 604/16/2013

No OP, it's been 10-15 years since you've seen this guy. There are very few reasons for someone to reach out to another a decade and a half later. In this case, I think the person you are talking about is seeking attention.

by Anonymousreply 704/16/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 804/16/2013

How do you even write that message?

"Hey, its been awhile Henry! Hows the kids? Love your FB photos! Oh hey, I like getting it from behind from my girlfriend. Ah, the life of a bisexual. XOXO" ????

by Anonymousreply 904/16/2013

If he's only interested in having sex with women, he's not bisexual. Eve if he does love it up the ass.

by Anonymousreply 1004/16/2013

[quote]Girlfriend is Asian, but supportive. Wonder if this is step one...

Mary, why do you have to ruin every story with this nonsense? How long have you been on this site?

by Anonymousreply 1104/16/2013

How would you know some anonymous poster's name r11?

by Anonymousreply 1204/16/2013

I want to give r12 a hug.

by Anonymousreply 1304/16/2013

Is this some sort of social experiment? Or is he just over-enthusiastic about coming out?

by Anonymousreply 1404/16/2013

For a few years in high school I bottomed for the jock stud Jim. I googled him recently to find out he has died. He had a big dick and a bubble butt.

by Anonymousreply 1504/17/2013

He's not gay like the "straight" guys who let you blow them aren't gay...

by Anonymousreply 1604/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.