Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

You'd never think that Justin Bieber would be beaten by Psy

On youtube, Psy beat Justin Bieber by accumulating over 100 million views in just three days. I often wonder what makes Psy so entertaining. I liked his last video but didn't like this one because it's really disgusting and misogynistic, yet this is my 10th time watching the video. Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 1004/16/2013

So we've totally forgotten that Psy hates the U.S. and wants everyone in the U.S. killed? Okay. moving on then....

by Anonymousreply 104/16/2013

The funniest thing about Psy's second video is him farting in his hand and letting that Korean woman smell it. Her face is priceless.

Now that's funny!

I don't care who you are.

by Anonymousreply 204/16/2013

Psy only got that many views that quickly because of his last video. He's the current equivalent of the folks who did the Macarena and Who Let the Dogs Out. He'll be forgotten soon.

by Anonymousreply 304/16/2013

I've not watched/heard Psy yet but that last video will be fucking hard to top.

by Anonymousreply 404/16/2013

It's trendy to like Psy and embarrassing to like Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 504/16/2013

This is the most awesome jpg ever:

by Anonymousreply 604/16/2013

I wish he were beaten by Psy. Preferably with a closed dust.

by Anonymousreply 704/16/2013

That has to be one of the most senseless/vile videos ever made. He is a genuine tub of lard and in no way representational of anything Korean. He alone would justify Hung-un attacking South Korea.

by Anonymousreply 804/16/2013

Is there some kind of viral marketing campaign going on since this is the third thread started today about what we think of Psy's new video? A good way to drive even more people to see the video on YouTube now that those count toward Billboard chart placings.

by Anonymousreply 904/16/2013

I’m really surprised by how bad this song and video are. Maybe he still hates Americans and wants to prove they will buy anything. He could have had a real chance at becoming the first South Korean singer to make it into Western mainstream, but he blew that away.

Kpop is great when taken as light pop, it's a shame this video will make people think it's that bad.

by Anonymousreply 1004/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!