Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Universal Going Ahead with Snow White And The Huntsman Sequel

With Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth, without the director she was banging and Charlize.

The first movie was one of the worst I've seen in years and Kristen Stewart should never be allowed to act again, she's just that terrible. Even a high school drama club would be out of her league.

by Anonymousreply 1104/17/2013

Actually I thought this was one of the best movies I saw that year.

by Anonymousreply 104/16/2013

I just saw it and it was better then what DL made it seem.

Charlize was horrible but she was horrible in Prometheus as well.

It was a popcorn, whatever-movie but certainly not the worst film ever.

by Anonymousreply 204/16/2013

It was so boring, I tuned out after about half and hour and tuned back in at the end to see Kristen Stewart give just about the worst rally the troops speech I've ever seen. Laughable. And I guess there was one scene in the movie where some unicorn type creature bows down to Kristen, but the whole thing made no sense.

by Anonymousreply 304/16/2013

It is impossible to believe how bad KS is in this without seing at least some of her "performance."

by Anonymousreply 404/16/2013

It was terrible, because I felt annoyed whenever Kristen was on screen expecting me to believe to be an ethereal beauty who can charm even animals.

Apparently the viewers can't accept an openly gay man playing a hetero lead in a blockbuster, but 'this' woman as Snow White is, like, acceptable, convincing, and perfect casting? Give me a fucking break. Even Lilly Collins from the Mirror, Mirror movie was better.

by Anonymousreply 504/16/2013

I don't think the animals where supposed to be charmed by her beauty.

You might have missed the point of the film.

by Anonymousreply 604/16/2013

[quote]Apparently the viewers can't accept an openly gay man playing a hetero lead in a blockbuster, but 'this' woman as Snow White is, like, acceptable, convincing, and perfect casting?

Apparently you've forgotten how teen fangurls totally went apeshit about her portrayal of a rural teenager who inexplicably attracts a 120-year vampire, and also had no problem when he "turned" her into a supernatural bloodsucker.

by Anonymousreply 704/16/2013

Snow White is supposed to have both inner and outer beauty. Kristen Stewart has neither. She barely had any dialog. She kind of just stood around with her mouth open. I couldn't help but focus on her giant teeth. The director, ironically, did her no favors in how he shot her, the lighting only emphasized her massive jaw/chin.

She was so unappealing I was rooting for the Evil Queen.

by Anonymousreply 804/16/2013

r6 is correct. They kept hammering in that it was 'her pureness and innocence". They never actually said it was her beauty. The witch could have outside beauty to seduce but she will never have pureness, that was the point.

by Anonymousreply 904/16/2013

Charlize is the fairest of them all. Just saying...

by Anonymousreply 1004/16/2013

[quote]is correct. They kept hammering in that it was 'her pureness and innocence". They never actually said it was her beauty. The witch could have outside beauty to seduce but she will never have pureness, that was the point.

She was dull and graceless and radiated nothing in the way of "pureness or innocence." Actually, she failed to convey ANYTHING other than her gaping mouth.

by Anonymousreply 1104/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.