Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Boston Bombings

Continue.

by Anonymousreply 1604/16/2013

Anyone notice how robotic Obama is? He keeps trudging up to the microphone like a gun is being helf to his head.

I believe this is just a one-two punch from the neo-cons/Disaster Capitalists who still run the gov't. They're taking advantage of the Korean threats (which are fake) to set-off bombs and drum up enthusiasm for more country invasion. Get out your flags, teddy bears and Support The Troops bumper stickers, folks- Halliburton is heading to Syria, Korea, Pakistan... the WORLD!

Of course the "troubled" countries are glad for the attention. They get roads, schools, water plants, etc. built- all charged to the U.S. taxpayer.

by Anonymousreply 204/16/2013

Oh for fuck's sake. Please stop turning every nutjob act into some diatribe on the president. For ever policy in place you have a whole SENATE AND CONGRESS to put it there - assholes.

If you want to bitch about the government - take part in the government, get your fucking congressmen, senators off their asses.

Learn about the fucking legislation and TALK ABOUT THAT.

by Anonymousreply 504/16/2013

This has nothing to do with Tea Baggers, you idiot!

by Anonymousreply 704/16/2013

ABC radio reports kitchen pressure cookers filled with nails were tripped remotely.

by Anonymousreply 804/16/2013

Are you serious? OMFG!

by Anonymousreply 904/16/2013

I think they should assign that red-headed lady from homeland to find the terrorists.

by Anonymousreply 1004/16/2013

Nike is releasing their new carbon fibre running shoes. It is hoped this will help runners feel more safe. Each pair comes with a tiny bag containing a tightly folded ankle length cape of carbon fibre should the runner come under fire.

by Anonymousreply 1104/16/2013

R9: wonder why the other two devices didn't go off? TPTB: Im happy they didn't go off and were found in time.

by Anonymousreply 1204/16/2013

Enough already with the wall-to-wall coverage! Three people died, which is terrible. But three people probably died in each of about a hundred car accidents in the past few days. I turned the effing tv off.

by Anonymousreply 1304/16/2013

R5...shut up. He's the president of the United States. It MATTERS what he does in these situations. i realize that former apologists like you are now realizing you were wrong, but live with it.

by Anonymousreply 1404/16/2013

[quote]I believe this is just a one-two punch from the neo-cons/Disaster Capitalists who still run the gov't. They're taking advantage of the Korean threats (which are fake) to set-off bombs and drum up enthusiasm for more country invasion. Get out your flags, teddy bears and Support The Troops bumper stickers, folks- Halliburton is heading to Syria, Korea, Pakistan... the WORLD!

The terribly sad thing is that you *do* believe it.

You're quite insane.

by Anonymousreply 1504/16/2013

This is looking more and more like a domestic terrorist attack.

by Anonymousreply 1604/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.