Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Blind Items

1. This could be the strangest closeted gay men pickup ever. A D list celebrity who has an A list celebrity girlfriend and this former ex of an A list mostly movie actress. They said they had just got together to discuss some modeling and choreography, but they have been doing it everytime the two are in town together.

2. This mostly movie actor used to be A list. A nice solid A lister and it went to his head. Back in the day when he was at the top of his game, he would travel to countries and have his way with many women who were under the age of 18. No one really said anything and it was before the internet and no one wanted to say no to the guy because he was making big bucks for everyone and no one wanted him to go to a new studio. So, if one of the teens was roughed up a bit, some money would change hands. Our actor is one who will rough up a woman he is with if they do not take everything he says seriously. The thing is, it is impossible to take him seriously so people start laughing and then the teens would get hit or punched or kicked. For a long time, our actor hit a dry spell and had to resort to paying for his kink. He liked this because they were better actors so they could stifle the laughter they felt inside. Lately though, our actor is back up to his old tricks and has been visiting India and Bangladesh and has been hiring some very young teens to satisfy him. The problem he has is there is no studio buying him out of trouble anymore so he tries to find teens he can actually purchase and no one really cares how bad of a shape they are returned in, because the fee has already been paid.

3. This always A list supermodel has very few female friends left in the industry. Oh sure they will pose with her if it is for some event or a get together, but she has come on to so many of them and in a very aggressive manner over the years that they just have grown tired of her. Our supermodel was supposed to have loved her new venture because it gave her untapped women to choose from who did not know her reputation.

by Anonymousreply 3704/17/2013

#2 Mel Gibson.

by Anonymousreply 104/16/2013

#3 Lauren Hutton.

by Anonymousreply 204/16/2013

Yeah, the rumors about Gibson and underage Asian girls have been swirling around long before his "Sugar Tits" and hot tub meltdowns.

Is number three Naomi Campbell? She has that new model discovery show.

by Anonymousreply 304/16/2013

There's nothing to indicate Mel Gibson. There would have been alot more clues to point to him.

Hardly think Lauren qualifies as a "always A list"

by Anonymousreply 404/16/2013

Naomi is not a lesbo. She loves men. Always has and always will.

by Anonymousreply 504/16/2013

I can't even understand the first item. Is there a part missing?

by Anonymousreply 604/16/2013

re R1: What the hell is a "former ex"? Does that mean they're back together again?

by Anonymousreply 704/16/2013

The people who make this BS up can't even write coherent stories. I don't even understand the first one.

by Anonymousreply 804/16/2013

#1 sounds like Casper Smart and J-Lo

by Anonymousreply 904/16/2013

#3 Tyra Banks?

by Anonymousreply 1004/16/2013

For those who don't understand the first one:

It's about two men hooking up.

Man 1: A D list celebrity who has an A list celebrity girlfriend

Man 2: Former ex of an A list mostly movie actress.

I'm guessing "former ex" is just an ex. It was probably meant to say former boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 1104/16/2013

#3 is Cindy Crawford. The hints: ALWAYS A list...she's not actively modeling, but she earned the rank with a nearly unparalleled career

New venture...she is on TV all night every night hawking her miracle skin care line(which I have heard has made more money in 2 years than she earned in her many years as a cover girl) Repping a cosmetic line is a way to come into contact with scads of women. Or, perhaps the tequila she is selling with Rande and Clooney would also put her in touch with a lot of fresh meat.

I like [R9}s guess of Casper Smart

by Anonymousreply 1204/16/2013

#3 is Cindy Crawford.

I can see someone already beat me to post it though.

by Anonymousreply 1304/16/2013

Damn -- I wish Cindy Crawford would hit on ME.

by Anonymousreply 1404/16/2013

I think #2 is Steven Seagal. No one wants to admit it now, but dude sold a lot of movie tickets back in the day, and Gibson is still quite rich. That just leaves the identity of Smart's playmate in #1. Y'all are quick!

by Anonymousreply 1504/16/2013

R1 is right.

That gossip on Mel Gibson has been whispered about since the first Lethal Weapon.

by Anonymousreply 1604/16/2013

I remember hearing that Gibson flew in young Thai hookers because they couldn't speak English and therefore could never reveal that he was their client.

So funny.

by Anonymousreply 1704/16/2013

How do you know which list someone is on?

by Anonymousreply 1804/16/2013

[R18] I would post a link if I could, but this will be a snap for you to find, and you will enjoy perusing the list from time to time.

Type AGC Blind Items Gossip in your broswer

Once at the site, you will find a complete listing of how to interpret the byzantine listings Enty and others use, such as "C list actress with A++ name recognition". AGC is a compilation of all blind items from all credible sites everyday. You never have to visit CDAN or PopChicks again! Plus the editor lists the most likely answers to the blind items. It's a win win.

by Anonymousreply 1904/16/2013

Fuck this OP and his bullshit bullshit bullshit

by Anonymousreply 2004/16/2013

#2 sounds like Wesley Snipes.

A couple of years ago, our own Magdalene posted about his period of "paying for it", saying he was keeping one of the sleazier BDSM houses in NY in business, and his subs were girls who were too drugged-up to care about a few bruises. And yes, he was A-list, back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 2104/16/2013

Wesley just got out of prison.

by Anonymousreply 2204/16/2013

Lauren Hutton is the reason why we have supermodels. She fought (and got) higher pay, contracts, sponsorships, etc. She really stuck her neck out. Now other models reap the benefits.

by Anonymousreply 2304/16/2013

Former ex of an A list mostly movie actress:

Tim Robbins

by Anonymousreply 2404/16/2013

Steven Seagal was never A-list. Does he, and Mel, fit the "mostly-movie" criteria?

[quote]The thing is, it is impossible to take him seriously so people start laughing

I'm thinking Jim Carrey, who is "mostly-movie", formerly A-list, and certainly would induce some chuckles trying to be a tough guy.

by Anonymousreply 2504/16/2013

[quote]I remember hearing that Gibson flew in young Thai hookers because they couldn't speak English and therefore could never reveal that he was their client.

yeah... because Mel Gibson is completely unknown in Thailand and his name is impossible to pronounce even if someone should recognize him.

by Anonymousreply 2604/16/2013

Its not Mel because his past troubles and he isn't "mostly" movies; he's all movies, would have been mentioned.

I say bogus on these. They are too vague and can fit anyone.

by Anonymousreply 2704/16/2013

Gibson did tv back in the day in Australia, didn't he?

by Anonymousreply 2804/16/2013

#1 Casper Smart and Ryan Phillippe?

by Anonymousreply 2904/17/2013

Not really R28. He worked mostly in film. He did appear in the male version of Cell Block H but that show was a flop.

by Anonymousreply 3004/17/2013

Ryan and Casper is hot. The two dirty whores.

by Anonymousreply 3104/17/2013

Don't you see what this lonely jerk off is doing? He creates a false story web around commonly known worldly facts from the Enquirer, puts in a huge enormous sexual lie and you assholes go after it like a game of Gin on a hot summer day.

by Anonymousreply 3204/17/2013

LOL at the guys at #1 using "getting together to discuss modeling and choreography" as a cover story for their gay sexcapades. No tipoff there.

by Anonymousreply 3304/17/2013

#1 doesnt sound like Jlo, her career resurgence has been from MUSIC not MOVIES.

by Anonymousreply 3404/17/2013

No, R28. Extremely rare guest appearances only.

He was in Australian movies and he was on stage a bit (where I gotta say he was pretty awful).

by Anonymousreply 3504/17/2013

I'm sure about a dozen Hollywood types would fit #2

by Anonymousreply 3604/17/2013

R34 you misread the BI. The first girlfriend is only identifed as a celebrity, not an actress. Her D-list bf is Casper. He's a dancer, thus the choreography clue.

by Anonymousreply 3704/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.