Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

According to TMZ, Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne Have Split

Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne have split up ... at least temporarily ... and they are now living apart ... multiple sources tell TMZ.

Sources connected with the couple tell TMZ ... Sharon is currently living at the Beverly Hills Hotel, while Ozzy is living at a rented home several miles from the Bev Hills Hotel.

There were reports ... they were not living in the family home because of renovations, but that is not the case now ... they are living separately.

As far as we know ... there are no plans for divorce ... at least not now.

Sharon and Ozzy have been married for 31 years and have 3 kids.

by Miareply 2704/17/2013

No1curr.

by Miareply 104/15/2013

Allegedly `it`s the 1,1M pound bill from last year that makes them live separately

by Miareply 204/15/2013

Good for him - I can only imagine the complete horror of living with that braying harpy year after year...

by Miareply 304/15/2013

caN Ozzy take care of himself?

by Miareply 404/15/2013

I can't stop crying.

by Miareply 504/15/2013

Wonder if she's preparing some shit to post him.

by Miareply 604/15/2013

I've been watching THE TALK with Chenbot and Sharon and you can tell that she has not been happy in recent months. She would come out with a huge smile on her face, acknowledging the audience. She hasn't been doing that and she's been looking a bit sad.

by Miareply 704/15/2013

I can't believe this happened on Obama's watch. Now we have no leverage when it comes to what party has a better record on domestic security. That plastic chinned Kerry better not have been sitting on any incriminating memos. It would be great if we used this incident to invade Oklahoma.

by Miareply 804/15/2013

Sharon joked on April Fool's that she was preggers with Ozzy's baby.

by Miareply 904/15/2013

LOL at R8.

by Miareply 1004/15/2013

This is because of gay marriage. See how the end of days begins.

by Miareply 1104/15/2013

Asked to comment on the separation, Ozzy Osbourne had this to say to reporters:

"Whaaa aaah maaahj enn daaan esss rulll trahhhj ann evvv shuhhh ruhhh spehhh privvv seee annn beee kyyyy."

by Miareply 1204/15/2013

Does *he* know they are seperated?

by Miareply 1304/15/2013

Now that she's got a real gig, she's going to dump his ass.

by Miareply 1404/16/2013

[quote] I can't believe this happened on Obama's watch. Now we have no leverage when it comes to what party has a better record on domestic security. That plastic chinned Kerry better not have been sitting on any incriminating memos. It would be great if we used this incident to invade Oklahoma.

Don't get so upset. Sharon and Ozzie could still get back together

by Miareply 1504/16/2013

If only they had divorced years ago, then we wouldn't have to be left with Sharon and her annoying spawn gaining fame for nothing.

by Miareply 1604/16/2013

And now a very distraught Kelly will miss this week's Fashion Police.

MELISSA! It's your turn to shine, baby!

by Miareply 1704/16/2013

What took her so long? Can you imagine being married to that vegetable?

by Miareply 1804/16/2013

He thinks the rented home where he's staying is in England.

by Miareply 1904/16/2013

I love Ozzy. He's a gem. I met him on several occasions and he's a sweetheart. I love him to death. I met him first in November of 1978 as a teenager after a Black Sabbath concert backstage. He was much more coherent then and really genuine and kind (as were Tony, Geezer and Bill). I was a flaming queen and they all treated me very well (surprising for a metal band). Love the Sab guys!

I met Ozzy three more times during the run of his reality show. I worked for the production company. He was a great guy (and the kids were great too, believe it or not). Sharon was a cunt on wheels, but we all knew that beforehand. She could be sweet, but NEVER piss her off (luckily, I never did). Love to Ozzy! Best wishes.

by Miareply 2004/17/2013

[quote](and the kids were great too, believe it or not)

They were good on the original show. It's just amazing that they've kept the ball rolling all these years.

Amy was going to launch herself as a singer. I guess that never happened.

by Miareply 2104/17/2013

I can't imagine Ozzy coping on his own for a minute.

After all they've been through it seems strange that they'd ever actually split.

by Miareply 2204/17/2013

Can't we just deport them all?

by Miareply 2304/17/2013

I'd heard that Sharon used to party along with him, she's one of those who can actually hold her shit together. When Jack and Kelly started using, she finally quit (or switched to pharmaceuticals only) and being sober around a fuckup like Ozzie was too much to bear.

by Miareply 2404/17/2013

Is she still going to manage his career? She did keep him going long after the other metal bands faded away.

by Miareply 2504/17/2013

He said he's trying to stay sober and they are not divorcing.

by Miareply 2604/17/2013

I agree with you R3. She is a pill to say the least.

by Miareply 2704/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.