Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Matthew Bomer's ass in a thong, part ii

We are continuing our discussion of Matthew Bomer's ass in a thong.

Honest!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 60107/10/2013

His ass is beautiful. I want to see it without a thong.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 204/14/2013

He is hot. The hottest guy in showbiz right now.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 404/14/2013

Young Simon #1

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 504/14/2013

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 604/14/2013

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 704/14/2013

R5 Nice. He didn't change much. Looks almost the same.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 804/14/2013

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 904/14/2013

R7 Oh dear, Gwyneth was still with Brad. Ancient history.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 1004/14/2013

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 1104/14/2013

He never really had lips, did he?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 1204/14/2013

Is Matt going to win an MTV Movie Award tonight?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 1304/14/2013

He really does have serial killer face in R6.

Does anyone have a good photo of his hands? Is the ring finger longer than the index finger?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 1404/14/2013

hump

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 1504/15/2013

He never did know how to dress, did he? I would never have pegged him for a psychopath had he not had psychopathface.

Psychopaths in Hollywood are usually excellent dressers. In the 90s this would have meant an oversized Italian silk suit like the guy in the background is wearing at r5.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 1604/15/2013

Typical 90s Hollywood psychopath costume

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 1704/15/2013

Hideous. He looks like he threw on a pair of curtains.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 1804/15/2013

Who, Matt, Simon, or the guy in r17?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 1904/15/2013

I imagine the guy in R17.

"The guy" is of course superagent Bryan Lourd. This photo was taken while Carrie Fisher was in the process of turning him gay.

Halls is "in" with Lourd. Walker Halls's middle name is Bryan and not, unfortunately, Staton.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 2004/15/2013

While I'm ok with the fact that Simon and Matt don't engage in PDA I do find it a little weird that their body language does not suggest AT ALL that they are a couple let alone one that's raising three kids together. During their family outings Matt just looks like a male nanny hired by Simon. How come in all their pap snaps they are never in any sort of pose that suggest they're a couple? Do they consciously make sure they appear that way or do you guys think that's just the way they are?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 2104/15/2013

R21 What part of "Joseph Abboud shoe stamping down on a human face forever" do you fail to understand?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 2204/15/2013

I don't know [R21]. Maybe they got used to suppressing things when Matt was still in the closet and it became habit? Maybe it's just tied to Simon being uncomfortable in front of the camera? Maybe they're one of those couples who have no chemistry, not unlike some off-screen couples who are terrible together in movies? Sometimes I wonder if it has to do with the age difference in some weird way.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 2304/16/2013

It's not the age difference.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 2404/16/2013

Scar in high-res

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 2504/16/2013

That pic of Matt and Tim DeKay is so cute

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 2604/16/2013

What are the most frequent public places that Matt visits?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 2704/16/2013

I know enough men in their 40s and 50s who aren't comfortable with PDA that I wouldn't be surprised if it is an age issue.

But they look a lot more comfortable together at this recent event. It might be the closest we've seen them in a posed photo. And in the pictures from the day before, there's one of them walking down the street with their arms touching.

I doubt we'll ever see real PDA but we might get another hug at some point.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 2804/16/2013

Maybe they like their photos without stupid cows making stupid faces.

No offence meant to real cows.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 3104/16/2013

The saga continues......

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 3204/16/2013

And even work colleagues are roped in

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 3304/16/2013

Lol! Simon Halls really has no shame, does he?

If he marches in a stop domestic violence rally next my head will asplode.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 3404/16/2013

LOL @ at the pic in R31, that lady in the corner is totally giving them a dirty look (or maybe not but its still funny).

About the lack of PDA thing, I suppose Simon is just not the type and is uncomfortable with it. Matt is very friendly to Tim and they always have this flirty vibe/great chemistry going on when they're at interviews together. There are these prom pose pics on the net as well as one where Tim is kissing Matt on the cheek just for the heck of it (or because he secretly wants him). I'm sure if Matt is comfortable doing this with Tim then it shouldn't be an issue with Simon as they're actually together in real life.

Btw I just watched the WonderCon panel Matt did for Superman Unbound and man he really appears to be nervous. He almost looks as nervous as he looked in his old interviews when White Collar had just started. I'm almost beginning to believe the "Matt is a high functioning autistic" theory! :-O (ok not really..haha)

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 3504/16/2013

Matt's probably emotionally and physically abused, which is why he comes off so nervous.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 3604/16/2013

This is the reason why Bomer will never become a big star. The guy is as boring as they come, and yet still thinks that people are way too interested in him and his family

It's ok to protect your family and all but why make a big deal of it especially if you're not even that big of a celeb, and not many people really care anyway

Go talk to the paps and tell them to stop taking these pics then.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 3704/16/2013

R37 I don't think he minds the attention really. People approach him in NYC all the time and he actually spends time talking to them, taking pics etc. He never appears to be uncomfortable dealing with the general public while signing autographs or anything. I can understand him not liking to be photographed while out with his kids but haven't heard of him shooing away the paps ever. Isn't Simon the one who was mad at the Disney trip pics hitting the web ecently?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 3804/16/2013

[quote]People approach him in NYC all the time and he actually spends time talking to them

Do you know where in NYC? I'm taking a trip specifically to meet him in May.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 4004/16/2013

Sometimes I wish he never came out!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 4104/16/2013

R36 I pity him!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 4204/16/2013

Thanks for the pic, [R31], there clearly is some PDA here.

And I agree with [R28], that the recent pic was the closest they have ever posed.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 4304/16/2013

The absolute horribleness of Simon Halls doing a workshop on LGBT family planning just sort of sailed right over you guys' heads, right?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 4404/16/2013

Most of us don't have the twisted view of Matt and Simon that you do and see nothing wrong with him talking at a conference on LGBT families.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 4504/16/2013

^ | | |

Can someone pleeeeease email this thread to Leslee Dart?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 4604/16/2013

On a related side note, guess which DL troll is tweeting uncomfortable comments about the Halls family? (see first comment)

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 4704/16/2013

Essentially this issue comes down to Simon Halls saying, "How DARE you exploit my children! Only *I* can do that!"

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 4804/16/2013

They're a great example of a mainstream gay family, and that can do a lot for gay acceptance. Because of that, I don't have a problem with them picking and choosing when they expose their kids to the public eye.

The alternative, where we all act like entitled bitches who want access to their kids all the time, will result in them not allowing any access to their family, period. And that would be a real loss.

Besides, this "exploiting the kids" was two brief photo ops last summer, and they probably did it to reduce demand and help Bomer finish his coming out. It's not like they whore their kids out all day every day. In fact, if it weren't for the crazy tumblr fans who buy photos directly from the agencies, we wouldn't have nearly as many pictures of them as we do.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 4904/16/2013

Psycho(s)

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 5104/17/2013

R47 This person's tweets are protected. What was the comment?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 5204/17/2013

My favorite Bomer pic:

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 5304/17/2013

Shut up Brandon.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 5404/17/2013

Looks like someone got Simon's attention.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 5504/17/2013

It might be worth it for Bomer to tell the truth just to put an end to his tumblrfraus' sturm und drang.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 5604/17/2013

We need more photos of Matt Bomer's ass in a thong.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 5704/17/2013

I can understand not allowing gossip sites and magazines to run photos of the kids, but it is ridiculous to go after fans for posting photos. I don't understand what harm there is in allowing them to do that.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 5804/17/2013

Oh please, nobody is going after fans. Today's fans are so thin skinned it boggles the mind.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 5904/17/2013

To come back to the topic:

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 6004/17/2013

It reads like she is a victim whereas it should be the kids being the real victims of her obsession.

People always learn things the hard way. Seems she learned it that way too.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 6104/17/2013

R60, that hot man!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 6204/17/2013

Haven't seen that one [R60], that is hot. He needs to make another movie in which he gets to show off his ass.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 6304/17/2013

hopefully the normal heart will show that R63 before he loses that healthy butt for the same movie

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 6404/17/2013

R55 No idea who she is, but she sure comes across as a whiny, self-pitying drama queen with her tedious "woe is me, I'm being bullied/harassed" act. She's determined to portray herself as a victim to solicit sympathy from her followers.

R60 Now that's what I want to see in this thread! I want to reach in and give Matt a hand adjusting his thong.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 6504/17/2013

It figures the weekend Simon goes full Ike Turner that these bitches still aren't able to think of anyone but themselves.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 6604/17/2013

I generally find your posts tedious and unfunny, Abuse Troll r66, but that one made me lol.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 6704/17/2013

I'm mesmerized by that gif. He looks so sexy when he arches his back just that little bit.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 6804/17/2013

Thank you, archivistsrock!

The Aspie's hands don't lie.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 6904/18/2013

Ike has mantits.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 7104/18/2013

Mmmm, not sure there are any gay men left in this thread to appreciate it, r71.

Moving on, Socialite Life would like to share 23 sexy gifs of Matt Bomer, including sexy hat time and sexy shirtless time:

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 7204/19/2013

I guess that's their "sorry we ran pictures of your kids" ass-kissing post. Not that I mind seeing all those gorgeous photos.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 7404/19/2013

Simon’s tits are hot.

I don’t believe that 23 gifs are enough to atone for the seriousness of Socialite Life’s offense. They must post at least 100 gifs! 100!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 7504/19/2013

[quote]Simon’s tits are hot.

I think I just threw up in my mouth.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 7604/19/2013

What do you think of Simons teeth?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 7704/20/2013

I suppose they're capable of tearing human flesh.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 7804/20/2013

Simon looks like he's put on a lot of weight, he's getting a bit of a belly and you can see large tits through his shirt

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 7904/20/2013

R79 I can't see any large tits. can see the belly.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 8004/20/2013

R79 Which pic?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 8104/20/2013

Cant find the pic but it's from disneyland

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 8204/20/2013

here

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 8304/20/2013

Halls was probably always somewhat bulky (endomorphic or what have you). It would explain the cardigans and oversized blazers.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 8404/20/2013

William Keck from TV Guide "Love Matt Bomer but his words at GLAAD Awards that Ryan Murphy has the biggest heart of anyone he knows is a bit hard to swallow."

Feeling sorry for Matt.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 8504/21/2013

Bomer is so utterly Murphy's bitch I'm beginning to wonder if Matt's soul is the only thing Simon lets Ryan borrow.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 8604/21/2013

RM has the biggest heart. Bigger than Simon Halls. That speaks

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 8704/21/2013

No such flattery needed to get Matt Bomer to stop and say hello. The White Collar star and partner Simon Halls were rushing in close to show time (Matt was one of the first presenters) but Matt came over and said, “We’ve got to take a photo together.”) So here it is! And who took it? Simon, one of the most high-publicists in Hollywood. Then Simon said to me: “Read you every day” and mentioned the Morning Man feature.

That was s-weet.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 8804/21/2013

BTW, Bomer is beginning to look dead behind the eyes.

Here, someone send him one of these.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 9004/21/2013

Burtka isn't Halls ex-lover. And personally I have enough of NPH and Burtka wh*ring their family and children around. Do they have any privacy at all left? I much prefer Bomer's and Halls' approach.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 9104/21/2013

[quote]I much prefer Bomer's and Halls' approach.

You mean lying about your children when they are inconvenient for casting purposes, lying about your child's paternity to the press "just for the hell of it", refusing to publicly acknowledge your own child until he is 3 on the grounds of "privacy", and then repeatedly using them for your own self-aggrandizement?

I suppose it could be worse. At least Ryan Murphy isn't in the market for a catamite.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 9204/21/2013

R92 Are we sure a about Bomer and Halls became partners before the twins were born? It looks like they met in 2008. Some drastic changes in Bomer's personality says so.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 9304/21/2013

No, we're not sure. The only person who's sure is a psychotic troll who has projected his abandonment issues onto Matt Bomer. (Apparently his father left him as a child or something like that. I couldn't quite tell.)

And as you have now questioned the fictional universe this person has built up, expect a very angry response that will quite likely contain the entire manifesto reposted yet again. Because it's not enough for it to have completely taken over the thread, we must all submit quietly as well.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 9404/21/2013

There are multiple reports of them not being together before 2008, including this interview Simon Halls gave in early 2008 where he's described as a "single gay dad."

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 9504/21/2013

So much mental illness on this thread (and its predecessor). Really quite impressive, even for the DL.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 9604/21/2013

And I am % certain I will regret asking this, but I'll ask anyway. What sort of changes, r93?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 9704/21/2013

R97 Well he used to be quite nervous, weak personality. Great transformation after he became Neal Cafrey. Halls looks after USA's PR, so likely they were introduced by the network itself to help him gain some confidence. May be Halls banged some confidence into him.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 9804/21/2013

I hereby grant permission for 42 West to use this in their newsletter.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 9904/21/2013

Thank you 99. I see the kid looks like Simon

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 10004/21/2013

I still think Simon is the biological dad of the 3 kids.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 10104/21/2013

The blue shirt pic looks like Matt's cuz of the angle I think. They are all Simon's. Why would he do such horrible thing like denying biological parental right to Matt? If he really did that neither AFA nor other organizations would have recognized and respected him. More curious about Matt's decision to settle down with Simon.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 10204/21/2013

R102 You try to find some logic in something that psycho troll imagined in it's crazy mind?

As for Simon, everybody who met him on more personal basis says that he is a quite charming gentleman. Each time Matt is asked about what he admires in person, it seems that he describes Simon in all his answers. Maybe they just clicked.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 10304/21/2013

Matt with Bill Clinton :)

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 10404/21/2013

Here are a couple of quotes about what Matt has said he finds attractive. From a couple of years ago:

[quote][bold]Q:[/bold] People magazine has named you "the sexiest rising star." What qualities do you think make a person sexy? [bold]MB:[/bold] I would say confidence and security and comfortability in one's own skin. I think that's so attractive. Truly. I think when someone knows who they are and is comfortable and confident with that, I think a lot of the typical, aesthetic things sort of fall by the wayside.

and this, from earlier this year:

[quote][bold]Q:[/bold] Who’s your ideal partner? [bold]MB:[/bold] I think they need to be dignified and have class. Also, have pride and confidence, selflessness and being able to look at the big picture with open heart.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 10504/21/2013

R104 Great pics. Did Clinton decide to wear fedora to look more like Neal Caffrey? :D Supposedly he is a huge fan of White Collar.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 10604/21/2013

[quote]Why would he do such horrible thing like denying biological parental right to Matt?

Because the goal of the psychopath is total enslavement of the victim. Have you seriously never seen "What's Love Got To Do With It"? Actually that's not a good comparison, because Bomer isn't hardcore like Anna May.

Bomer/Halls is going to be a legendary story in the annals of Gay Hollywood, notable for the impressive degree of deception, cruelty, selfishness, and innocent people hurt. Have you seen the photos of Bomer from last night? Brandon was right. "Matt Bomer is the perfect victim. He is a beautiful, easily controlled empty shell... Looking into his dead, soulless eyes, you know he's been degraded to the point he's just a submissive plaything."

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 10704/21/2013

They've pretty much become the rich, gay version of "American Gothic," haven't they?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 10804/21/2013

Do you think Matt and Simon still use condoms?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 10904/23/2013

R109 why should they?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 11004/23/2013

It doesn't really matter at this point. Halls will do him in before AIDS would anyway.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 11104/23/2013

R110 Maybe to avoid the mess!!!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 11204/23/2013

The commitment rings must have came the moment they decided they don't need those anymore.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 11304/23/2013

The kid doesn't really look like either of them until you get to the third row, where you can see he's probably Matt's son.

But where does such blond hair come from, the mother?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 11404/23/2013

I just got the whole 50 shades of gray slash going on here. I thought posters were being serious for a second.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 11504/23/2013

It's "ass in a thong," R115, not "ass in a sling."

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 11604/23/2013

I love the guy now. The bf and I just got White Collar on dvd. While it won't win any awards, it's a good, solid show.

And Bomer is just ... dreamy.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 11704/23/2013

[quote]But where does such blond hair come from, the mother?

Neiman Marcus, Rose.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 11804/23/2013

R115 Bomer probably read the book (or few pages of it if he could not tolerate the poor quality literature). I wonder if they tried it, although from the smoothness of Bomer's bod and butt, Halls must be a gentle lover.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 11904/23/2013

Is it true that Victor Webster and Bomer dated?

If true, I now understand his guest spot on White Collar

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 12004/23/2013

Victor Webster is straight, you stupid gash.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 12104/23/2013

R121 Save the stupidity for yourself, Victor is gay!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 12204/23/2013

R114 lots of adult brunettes had blond hair as a child. I did. Simon has light enough hair that it could have been the case for him too.

And the troll at R99 should remember that children at not exact clones of their parents and we have no idea what the egg donor looked like. Let's post a picture of you and your (most likely deadbeat) dad side by side and see if you look identical.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 12304/23/2013

Walker is not Bomer's child, get over it already.

I've never seen more boring trolls than the ones Bomer has. You could at least try to post some new pics, not the same one over and over again.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 12504/23/2013

Beautiful man!

He forgot to give the awards and appeared nervous.

"He has the biggest heart of anyone I know.." It's not Halls.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 12604/23/2013

Like he once said Tim DeKay's kids are they greatest, during the time when he was not allowed or self-censored from mentioning his children.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 12704/23/2013

Tim DeKay and his family quite outshine my own paltry collection of live-ins on every level, and I'll openly attest to it.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 12804/23/2013

That's funny, R47. Brandon is John Mulaney's butthole.

Str8. Right.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 12904/23/2013

Of course he's nervous, he's in the beginning stages of a nervous breakdown. Ba-deep-ba-deep-ba-deep, that's all, folks. This will not end well.

Sorry I do not have more comparison shots, R125, but Halls tends to keep Walker's face pointed away from the camera in his paparazzi-approved pics, to reinforce the shame of his existence, so I'm limited with what I can work with.

I did make a mock-up of the inevitable tell-all, so I hope that meets with your approval.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 13004/23/2013

Obligatory.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 13104/23/2013

Great speech!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 13204/23/2013

[R126] Honestly, this was the least nervous I've ever seen Matt giving a speech, just compare this one to earlier speeches.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 13304/23/2013

Anyone here with stories about Matt's wild past?

Please share!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 13404/24/2013

How come Bomer never made it big after the ChainSaw Massacre movie?

He was young, had the looks and charisma, talent......., everything that would have made him a star. And the movie was HUGE!

His sexuality wasn't even an issue then, but he went quiet after that and then sraight to doing TV shows

Strange!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 13504/24/2013

R135 because according to some trolls here, he was busy delivering the twins.

Yes, sincerely, I also question that too. He was a handsome and talented actor but there was something missing in his appearance. When he hit 30, he became more defined, handsome, pretty, beautiful! There is this mix of edgy and softness that wasn't there. His body's more ripped now. He did not have that 'curve'. Sexiness is now oozing all over.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 13604/24/2013

LOL! Bomer will never acknowledge that Walker is his son because the opinions of twats like R135 and R136 mean more to him than his son's fundamental humanity!

I'm beginning to see the pleasure Simon takes in humiliating him.

And Ryan Murphy.

And Jennifer Allen.

And Jeff Eastin.

And Bret Easton Ellis.

And David Burtka.

And Bonnie Hammer.

And Channing Tatum.

And Steven Soderbergh.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 13704/24/2013

Matt looking happy @ Glaad with Andrew Randell.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 13804/24/2013

Watching the video of Matt and GlAAD, and I think, that man is too gorgeous for anyone to treat him like shit. He obviously knows how handsome he is, he isn't going to be put up with any shit.

The reason Simon is always hovering the in background looking tentative is because he is just very protective of his stunningly handsome younger husband receiving loads of attention from overbearing strangers with don't realize their is a private line there. I'd probably be the same.

Simon had the oldest kid long before Matt was on the scene, so he can't be so selfish, he was parental enough to want to be a single father. And I do believe he was already having the twins before he and Matt became a couple.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 13904/24/2013

[quote]He obviously knows how handsome he is, he isn't going to be put up with any shit.

Cue the Pachelbel!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 14004/24/2013

My imagination says Matt found Simon extra hot cuz of his fatherhood.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 14104/24/2013

I don't know, r135, but coincidentally (or not), the Mike White kissing pics hit the Internet in 2007. Maybe that had something to do with it.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 14204/24/2013

(Or shortly before 2007. I can't remember the exact date now, but it was definitely around that time.)

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 14304/24/2013

R136 You're right about his looks changing. After the nose job, everything else also changed

He just became beautiful and so pretty. That mix of feminine and masculine beauty makes him so sexy that I've read tweets fom several sraight guys questioning their sexuality when the see pics of him or on the screen

But I honestly do hope that he makes it big and represents. There are rumours that they're considering him for 50shades so here's to hoping. Hate it or not, that movie would put his name out there in the biggest way.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 14404/24/2013

Know anything about this?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 14504/24/2013

R140, they are Simon's kids. And besides how can one twin be Simon's and the other twin be Matt's?

Does Simon know the bio mother, is the same woman mother of the 3 boys? And hello! they have to look like her too.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 14604/24/2013

R146 your post is proof of how utterly f*cked Bomer is.

No wonder he's taken to eating cake.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 14704/24/2013

R146 It is possible to have twins from two men's sperms. Google research can give you more details.

R144 Did Matt really do a nose job? It seems when he lost weight and grew tight abs, his face and nose looked sharper. I think it's weight, not surgery.

R142/R143 He nearly had no work around 2005-6. Not 2007. He had recurring role in Chuck, Tru Callin, and had Traveler until it was shelved. The photo didn't affect anything but his personal life (may be) after Queerty ran a story. His friend told them to take it down but they did not. His friend was more worried about his personal/family life than his career.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 14804/24/2013

Bomer had his nosejob after Flightplan (I couldn't tell if he had it in Amy Coyne). Either at the end of 2004 or early 2005. Probably a Christmas present from Simon.

Bomer does work in 2004-2006; however, he appears to be very specifically targeting a leading role in a pilot. Please see my exhaustive analysis of this in the other Bomer ass in a thong thread.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 14904/24/2013

...And if you don't believe Bomer was with Halls since 2004...

Who the f paid for the nose job?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 15004/24/2013

I don't think Bomer had a nose job but you must be seriously dumb if you think he couldn't afford a nose job. He wasn't leaving on street. You make it sound like he was very poor.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 15104/24/2013

No r52

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 15304/24/2013

You're so tedious, r148 WIMBST. Someone asked why he had no work after TCM. I said that it might be because the makeout photos were released right after TCM. And they were.

TCM began filming in 2005 and was released in Fall 2006. That's why he wasn't working much then. He was filming a movie. After the movie was released, when his career should have taken off, it didn't. In fact, his movie career pretty much ended after TCM and all the projects that followed were on TV. This ending of his movie career just so happened to coincide with his ex leaking pictures of Matt Bomer's tongue down his throat, essentially outing him to anyone who knew how to use Google.

It wasn't until 2008, when he met Halls, that he was cast in movies again.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 15404/24/2013

JFC, the mentally ill trolls on these Bomer threads are just so fucking tedious. At the link, a photo of a very young Bomer - with the same fucking nose he has now. (Photo of his current nose posted in my next post for comparison.)

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 15604/24/2013

He looks even better with bangs.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 15704/24/2013

No they didn't, r155. Someone on one of the Bomer threads from a few months ago linked to a PDF of the thread from 2007, and the pictures were mentioned there.

Perez posted the statement "outing" him in 2009, and then Queerty went and dug up the pictures that were already floating around for their article.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 15804/24/2013

Bomer filmed TCM in fall 05. In Jan 06 he was cast in Cult for The WB, but that fell through because of the merger with UPN, so he was cast in Traveler the following month. The reason he didn't have do any movies in 2006 was because he was committed to Traveler, and spent the bulk of the rest of the year filming that on location.

Bitch, I am so far ahead of you it isn't even funny.

[quote]It wasn't until 2008, when he met Halls, that he was cast in movies again.

I love how Matt's fans will never accept how Walker is his son! I bet Halls beats off while reading these threads, fantasizing about ways to use Matt's guilt and shame to coax him into doing filthy acts in bed!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 15904/24/2013

Current nose.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 16004/24/2013

He is deliciously dishevelled on the pic from R160.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 16204/24/2013

Halls paid for the nose job.

Matt hooking up with Simon was the best thing that happened to him and his career. He even admitted to this in an interview when he said that the happiest he's ever been was when he turned 27.

Remember that Kit was born that year and things were looking good between him and Simon. They had just moved in together, and from what i've heard, Simon treated him like a prince.

Matt actually stayed at home alot during that time to care for the new baby and because Simon is actually wealthy, could afford to.

They've been together since just before Kit was born and I don't know why some people here can't believe that

And no, i'm not the famous WBMST troll!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 16304/24/2013

[quote]I don't know why some people here can't believe that

Because all Bomer threads are so filled with trolls that no-one believes a single word written here without explicit evidence.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 16404/24/2013

Does anyone think Simon's nose is a bit lopsided? The right nostril seems a bit larger than the left

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 16504/24/2013

Why are people interested in this guy. I see the threads here but don't really know who he is. Anyone care to summarize?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 16604/24/2013

[quote]Matt hooking up with Simon was the best thing that happened to him and his career.

Those of us whose tiny trusts have been destroyed respectfully disagree.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 16704/24/2013

[R163] Actually, he didn't say he was happiest when he turned 27, he only said you should stop aging at that time, which was nothing but a reference to Star Trek.

But, what he did say:

“For me, a lot of my 20s were about finding out who I wanted to be,” he says. “When you reach your 30s, you develop a much stronger sense of who you are, and that simplifies everything—from what I wear to who I spend my time with.”

So that would be 2007.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 16804/24/2013

Also, someone wrote in one of these threads, that he read an interview where Matt said that 2008 was the best year of his life. I can't confirm that since I've never seen such an interview though.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 16904/24/2013

R166 Wishing him away won't help. He's still hotter than you

R168 There's actually an interview where he admitted that and i'm sure someone kind here will find the link for me

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 17004/24/2013

The trolls are idiots. In 2007 Matt was single. In 2007 He spent many months working on theatre and filming Chuck. Free months he returned to Texas from her.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 17104/24/2013

r166, he's an out gay actor who is the lead in a series on USA Network. If I'm not mistaken, he was also the first out actor to appear on People Magazine's Sexiest Men list. He's in a long-term relationship and has three kids with his partner.

These things make him interesting to those of us who like to follow the progress and visibility of gays in the media.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 17204/24/2013

Lee Pace just got a high profile role. Maybe Bomer would be up for those if he hadn't come out.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 17304/24/2013

R154, you are mixing posters. R148 is not WIMBST. You have to know the history of WIMBST's writing to understand that the person cannot write like R148.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 17404/24/2013

Even though they are friends, Lee Pace is a crappy actor R173.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 17504/24/2013

[R170] No, it was just this:

Question: So twenty-five is the age stopgap in the film. But what age would you all like to get stuck at and why?

(...)

MATT BOMER: Twenty-seven. The Saturn return year.

KARTHEISER:: Saturn return – is that a satellite?

BOMER: Maybe.

TIMBERLAKE: Yeah – that’s in the next Star Trek.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 17604/24/2013

Saturn return has nothing to do with Star Trek, you freaking dumbass. Saturn return is significant in astrology because the first Saturn return (age 27) is when a person leaves youthhood behind and enters maturity.

Although in Bomer's case, it was the other way around. "Maturity" enters him!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 17704/24/2013

R174 you are right about WIMBST! He has a very distinctive writing style.

He also loves Photoshop!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 17804/24/2013

Stop doing this photoshop please. By any chance the children end up seeing them, it's gonna only hurt their innocent feelings.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 17904/24/2013

I think the children's feelings will be a tad more hurt by the fact that this is going to be on the Internet forever.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 18004/24/2013

And this.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 18104/24/2013

And this.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 18204/24/2013

And this.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 18304/24/2013

And all of these.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 18404/24/2013

ANd this.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 18504/24/2013

And this as well.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 18604/24/2013

BTW, notice how Bomer [italic]never[/italic] says, "my kids" or "my son" or "my son, _________"? Always "our kids, our eldest, our twins." He never mentions them by name in the course of an interview or a conversation. Very distant.

Halls of course says "my kids" all the time.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 18704/24/2013

Technically they aren't Bomer's kids. So what do you expect?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 18804/24/2013

^

|

|

FML.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 18904/24/2013

Notice how Greg is more taken with Simon than Matt!!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 19004/25/2013

LOL I'm not seeing how you get that from that tiny snippet of video, R190.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 19104/25/2013

"After the news broke, Twitter went crazy when Matt Bomer's fans demanded that he played the part instead of Pettyfer."

LOL I wonder what Simon thinks about that? I don't want Matt to play CG, but this is funny.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 19204/25/2013

It would be nice if Matt's fans demanded he play the role of my father.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 19304/25/2013

experimenting with animation

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 19404/26/2013

How do you start a new thread about this without including the gif AGAIN, OP???

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 19504/26/2013

Cute!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 19604/26/2013

SEXY!!!!!!!!!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 19704/26/2013

He looks hot! As usual

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 19804/26/2013

I love his new glasses. They look just like my first pair from seventh grade.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 19904/26/2013

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 20104/28/2013

What accent does Simon have? I'm English so don't have a clue

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 20204/29/2013

[quote]What accent does Simon have?

Mephistophilian.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 20304/29/2013

Does Simon smoke?

He looks like a smoker, and is always chewing gum.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 20404/29/2013

He may be a smoker, his front teeth look slightly stained like a smokers too.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 20504/29/2013

[quote]Does Simon smoke?

Only brimstone.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 20604/29/2013

Did we ever find out who the culprit was in the blind item posted here sometime ago about a cheating partner of a well known out actor?

The story was that the less famous partner of the two (who's also in the industry) was cheating on his partner (who's better known) with a guy he had met at the Oscars.

It was along story and I cant get the link right now, but there were speculations then that it was Simon

Any updates?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 20704/29/2013

Yes, the blind item was about Simon. He's been having a torrid affair with Sara Lee.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 20804/29/2013

He might. Something about him has always struck me as a former smoker, but maybe he still does.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 20904/29/2013

[R207] I never heard anything more about it, sorry.

[R208] Shut the fuck up

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 21004/29/2013

[quote]Something about him has always struck me

You too?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 21104/29/2013

R207, if we're thinking of the same BI, it never specifically mentioned that the partner was an actor. (It said entertainer, IIRC.) I believe the Internet decided that it was talking about Elton John and David Furnish.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 21204/29/2013

I wouldnt go that far 214

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 21504/29/2013

R206 If we are thinking of the same BI, I think nothing was specified about the partner. That's why most people assumed it can't be Bomer/Halls or NPH/Burtka, because then there would be some hints about the other person's occupation/celebrity status.

BTW that BI was posted on blindgossip, which later revealed that they never had any BI about Bomer, at least up to that point. Someone asked them when they will reveal some BIs about Bomer and they answered that they have nothing to reveal because they don't have any BIs about him and never heard about other gossip sites having anything on him as well.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 21604/29/2013

BTW the post in R216 was meant for R207 and R212, not R206.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 21704/29/2013

R212, R216 Ok, thanks!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 21804/29/2013

For those here who've met Matt, does he smell as good as he looks?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 21904/29/2013

[quote]For those here who've met Matt, does he smell as good as he looks?

That depends. Set the scene for me. Is he afraid?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 22004/29/2013

Simon smoked before. Don't know if he still does.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 22104/29/2013

I like the idea he smoked, dunno why

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 22204/30/2013

He still smokes when directly exposed to sunlight.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 22304/30/2013

R222 Me too!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 22404/30/2013

I wonder whether Matt will take up Halls' name once they get married

The children obviously need a surname so Bomer-Halls it will be, hopefully.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 22504/30/2013

R225 Why would he do it? Especially that he is an actor with already established name, and actors don't change their names once they become known. Notice that female actresses use their maiden surnames even after marriage, and it's more common for women to change their surnames.

Children supposedly still have the Halls surname. It all depends if Matt adopted/is going to adopt them. And even then maybe they will not want to change the names that children are already used to.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 22604/30/2013

[quote]The children obviously need a surname so Bomer-Halls it will be, hopefully.

At this point in my life I'm fully resigned to going straight from Walker Halls to Walker Lourd with nary a Bomer in between.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 22704/30/2013

...It would have been Walker Huvane, but Kevin has always been shitty at poker.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 22804/30/2013

I doubt the kids sirnames will be change, though i doubt it will happen i think it'd be nice if matt changed his last name to Halls if they get married.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 22904/30/2013

I don't think the kids' names will be changed, but Matt Bomer-Halls would be nice, then the whole family would be named Halls. Also, Matt could officially take on the name Bomer-Halls, and still only use Bomer in public.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 23004/30/2013

Sure. Let the Fat One win.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 23104/30/2013

I have a feeling that Matt will change his name - he seems the type.

Matt seems to love having a nuclear family with a dominant partner overseeing things. When asked in one interview what he loves in a partner, he mentioned security (I guess financially) as one of the factors.

I think Halls being also wealthy was a huge attraction for him. Knowing that he could even give up acting if it doesn't work out for him, and be a stay-at-home dad for the kids with no worries - Though i'm sure he would get bored and get back to it (acting).

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 23204/30/2013

Why does the absolute horribleness of the union of Halls and Bomer continue to evade you people?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 23304/30/2013

Do Matts farts smell? I can't imagine him farting. Does he crap? I can't imagine him doing that either.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 23404/30/2013

R232 Even if he changes it, he will not use it publicly. If he changes, I assume Simon will too. Sometime I question if Matt is really happy in this relationship? Sometime he looks very detached when they are together at public places.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 23504/30/2013

r221, would you happen to know if Simon is a lefty? I'm just curious because someone noticed that his ties are tied the opposite way, and the only person I knew who did that was left-handed.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 23604/30/2013

R236 Tie-knots cannot give you an answer on this. I use right hand but my knots are similar to Simon's. It depends on how you start the knot. Let the "someone" know to read 101 of tie-knots.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 23705/01/2013

In an interview he was asked if he was married or engaged, he said he wasnt married but didnt say he wasnt engaged. Think that ring is an egagement ring or some kind of promise ring? If it is they've been engaged for quite a while now.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 23805/01/2013

[R236] I think he probably is. He carries his kids with the left hand.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 23905/01/2013

Even if he is lefty R239, tieknots are not the examples to figure it out.

R238, He said the rings are the symbol of their relationship. Commitment. If he was engaged, he would have said it. They are in a committed relationship. You seem to be not aware of how commitments in gay relationships work. Most gay men and women wear commitment rings which are same as the wedding or engagement rings even if they cannot get married as law prohibits them. The practice's been going on for many decades. It is likely that many of the committed couples in gay relationships will choose to get married once the law changes. Matt and Simon are likely waiting for the law to change too. It's likely they will get married in a private ceremony which is quite unfortunate because I do want to see some photos of their wedding!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 24005/01/2013

[quote]He said the rings are the symbol of their relationship.

A more appropriate symbol would have been a tannis root necklace.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 24105/01/2013

Disneyland #1

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 24205/01/2013

Disneyland #2

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 24305/01/2013

Not a fan of the place. I get enough Wicked Queens at home.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 24405/01/2013

Matt looks taller!

The tired boy in Simon's arms look cozy.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 24505/01/2013

What is Matt carrying over his shoulder?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 24705/01/2013

Please let it be my self-esteem!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 24805/01/2013

R248 it looks like a Disneyland bag , so probably a souvenir they bought.

That's the second time we've seen him carry a bag over his shoulder like that.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 24905/01/2013

Anything to weigh his wrist down. Seriously, it's like living with Dr. Strangelove.

I swear, if I inherited this thing, I am going to smack the bitch.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 25005/01/2013

Thanks for the pics 243 where did you find them?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 25105/01/2013

He looked so nervous making his speech at the GLAAD Media Awards, there was lots of lip licking and what looked like a look of fear behind his eyes. What's been up with him lately?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 25205/01/2013

R253 I also thought he was nervous. He does not stutter but he did few times. And, did that blunder saying Ryan Murphy has 'the biggest heart'.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 25305/01/2013

What part of "fat husband hits him, took his firstborn" fails to register with you people?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 25405/01/2013

Celebrities don't get to cut lines at Disney? I thought that was one of the perks.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 25505/01/2013

They get to cut in line for the rides. That was the line for the funnel cake.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 25605/01/2013

[R253] He was lees nervous than he had been in the past in my opinion. He used to be very nervous, but it's a lot better now I think.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 25705/01/2013

*less

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 25805/01/2013

It's like a light has dimmed behind his eyes. You can even see it in the photographs.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 25905/01/2013

There's something wrong with his neck. It looks, he aged overnight, too suddenly. Or, did he gain weight? Between Superman Unbound appearance and GLAAD, he changed (or his neck).

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 26005/01/2013

Sudden weight gain.

I'm telling you, he ate the entire cake by himself.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 26105/01/2013

Bump

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 26205/02/2013

Oh, dear.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 26305/02/2013

R264 From the rumours i've heard, Matt and this guy enjoyed some really wild times together

Simon is a lucky man!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 26405/03/2013

Halls and White BOTH have lopsided faces, esp around the right eye. Very strange.

Also "White Collar" and "Magic Mike" form Mike White's name.

Spooky!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 26505/03/2013

He looks like a complete douchebag on that photo. Even more than on the one he sent to qweeerty, where he was almost naked.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 26605/03/2013

Mike is so ugly! He seems so arragont I cant believe matt went out with him.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 26705/03/2013

Matt Bomer is sexy no matter what he wears ! WOW !!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 26805/03/2013

Ugh, that Mike White douche is disgusting looking, I just hate the vibe he gives off in that pic. At least Simon appears to have more class. I doubt Matt ever had any sort of emotional connection with Mike, he totally doesn't look to be Matt's type.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 26905/03/2013

Is he still working at CitiBank as a banker?

I read at that time that he had a big position there.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 27005/03/2013

White has the same type of "predator eyes" as Halls. He is probably also in the spectrum.

The difference between them is that one's daterape drink of choice is a roofied Long Island Iced Tea and the other's is a roofied Manhattan.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 27105/03/2013

I don't consider Simon attractive or anything but I feel a lot of people here are too hard on him. I read a comment about him being a fat husband who beats Matt up, seriously who makes up this shit? He is far from fat, but yes he does seem to have a bit of a belly. Where do the beating Matt rumours come from?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 27205/03/2013

Durr... I don't know...

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 27305/03/2013

R273 Apparently he has a very bad temper and has physically abused his ex boyfriends.

So since he's now with Matt, people are assuming that he still has those demons. But from what i've heard out there, he really does love him.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 27405/03/2013

I think Simon's attractive and he seems nice but there are so many comments from people that surposedly work with him om deadline that say he's an asshole and horrible to work with!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 27505/03/2013

It seems like Simon loves Matt very much - i know i cant make assumptions - but the way he looks at matt, how he goes to most events with him, carries his stuff etc, i think simon cares for matt a lot and is a bit protective of him

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 27705/03/2013

there are so many comments from people that work with him that say he's a great person to work with. Real people. No nerds who write on the web.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 27805/03/2013

Realistically, how pleasant Simon is or isn't at work probably has a lot to do with what side of the table you're on.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 27905/03/2013

R279 He works hard and is very efficient, but can turn nasty if you cross him.

His own assistant has even admitted on twitter that he's nice if you do what he says, but can get quite harsh if you slip up.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 28005/03/2013

OT - I love that Matt's good friends with Cheyenne Jackson

Cheyenne even describes him in an interview as being stunningly beautiful

awwwww!!!!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 28105/03/2013

Stunningly beautiful is accurate. His face makes me want to weep.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 28205/03/2013

I'm I the only one who thinks that Matt is a bit feminine?

It's subtle and maybe that's why many say that he's pretty. But I like the balance of femininity + masculinity that he has going on esp his face.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 28305/03/2013

You have not been paying attention, r284! Dl posters are always trying to feminize Matt. I personally don't see anything particulary feminine in his personality as it comes across in interviews. As for Matt's face, heing so breathtakingly hansome does not make him feminine. If Matt were to pose as a woman he would make a "handsome" or "attracive" woman, rather than a "pretty" or "beautiful" woman. But I am sure some posters will disagree with me.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 28405/03/2013

He is not feminine. His face , his body and his voice very masculine. He is just the most perfect f*ck man in the world.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 28605/03/2013

R285 I don't mean mean tha he's camp, but there are moments when if you observe him carefully, it comes through

He's far from being femme or anything like that but does seem fragile and soft sometimes

Also do remember that Simon is the dominant partner in that relationship, so maybe Matt is just used to being looked after. It does bring out his beauty more I think.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 28705/03/2013

[286]where did you read?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 28805/03/2013

R273 There aren't any rumours like that. It's just one troll here on DL making things up and unfortunately some people believe it. You will not find any rumours like that outside of DL.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 28905/03/2013

He attended this David Lynch event recently, and one poster on the comments section alluded to it.

comment no #6

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 29005/03/2013

Supposedly Lynch is working on a new script. It would be his first feature film in about 7 years, I believe.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 29105/03/2013

The horror show that is Simon Halls continues to evade you bitches, doesn't it?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 29205/03/2013

R269 Wow, his body frame is too small for his big boxy head.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 29405/04/2013

280 what do you mean ?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 29505/04/2013

R281 So he is like every demanding boss?

R296 I'm not R280, but I guess (s)he means that Simon is nicer to his clients than he is to his employees?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 29605/04/2013

R297 he probably is as nice as pie to his clients, he probaby has to be

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 29705/04/2013

Everybody has to be nice to their clients.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 29805/04/2013

He's probably absolutely charming when he lies to their faces without remorse.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 29905/04/2013

.... unless you are Alex Pettyfer

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 30005/04/2013

meant to reply to R299

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 30105/04/2013

R301 Do you mean that Alex Pettyfer is not nice to his clients (fans) or that Simon is not nice to Alex?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 30205/04/2013

R303 Simon.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 30305/04/2013

Who is Matt's agent at CAA, Kami Putnam Heist (who also rep J Manganiello), or J Machota?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 30405/04/2013

R305 Joe Machota.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 30505/04/2013

R306 Thanks!

Who else does he rep?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 30605/04/2013

Do you cunts seriously not know how to Google?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 30705/04/2013

Whomever his agent is, they appear to be completely and utterly fucking useless. Apart from White Collar, he either gets tiny, tiny parts in movies or attached to Ryan Murphy vehicles.

And this for an actor who's barely been out of the IMDb Top 100 for the past couple of years, and even now, during a quiet patch, is in the Top 500. What Matt's agent is coming up with isn't remotely good enough.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 30805/04/2013

R307 Google is a man's best friend. He reps Scarlett Johansson, Matthew Morrison, Matt's BFF Zachary Quinto.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 30905/04/2013

His agents are fine. He's out, which probably limits his offers more than how good his agent is or isn't, and he's also limited by his desire to spend the White Collar off- season with his kids in LA.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 31005/04/2013

R309 He prefers to spend time with his family when he is not working. Which also means he does not want to work in demanding blockbusters and on location. Simon also controls a lot of his work. Once White Collar ends as a series, he will have tons of offers; mostly will come from Simon's clients.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 31105/04/2013

I don't buy an excuse of spending time with his family. Even when you look at what he did during the latest hiatus, he actually filmed quite a lot, it was just nothing big/prestigious.

Somehow I don't believe that suddenly, after White Collar, he will start getting lots of offers. Like everybody, he is not getting younger. His opportunities a few years from now will be not as good as they are now.

For me, an indication that he is not getting too many interesting offers is a complete lack of guest starring roles in other shows (besides Ryan Murphy shows). It could be an easy way for him to try something new and expand his fanbase. WC mostly films in different time period than majority of network shows, so he could film a guest stint during hiatus. And filming a guest role doesn't take long, week or two at most. Also majority of those shows are filmed in LA, so he wouldn't even have to spent a time apart from his family. And still, nothing.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 31305/04/2013

You will be proven so wrong, dear R313. Simon has the biggest plan for Matt. Sit tight and watch him climb higher.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 31405/04/2013

R314 I think the answer about turning down work because he wanted to be with his family was in the context of offers he had gotten to Broadway. If he had taken those offers he would have had to stay in NY all year.

Not sure why he doesn't do more TV shows. Maybe he's trying to break into movies.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 31505/04/2013

R315, I would love to see what you are saying, but I don't believe it. If Simon really had some big master plan for Matt's career (and was able to actually execute it), he would probably already be working on it. How long is he going to wait, until Matt is in his 40s? Nobody has a big break so late. Not to mention that he would loose an opportunity to play a lot of interesting roles, simply because he would be already to old for them.

I just think Matt is one of those very talented actors, who are lucky enough to have a moderately good career (as opposite to being a struggling actor for their whole life), but isn't lucky enough to really make it big. Which actually maybe is what he really wants. And the fact that he is openly gay probably doesn't help him much as well in his career.

BTW, I'm not R313 (brrr).

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 31605/04/2013

R316 I know in what context he gave that answer, but some people try to apply his answer to all his career choices as well, and I simply don't believe that's the point.

I'm pretty sure he is trying to break into movies (like all actors actually), but I can't see how taking guest roles could stop him from it. It could only help to get noticed.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 31705/04/2013

News Flash R317 some actors are perfectly fine being working actors. He's been around and can see being a huge movie star is an enormous pain in the ass. Maybe he just doesn't want to be Tom Cruise.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 31805/04/2013

Even though the boundaries between TV and movie acting have relaxed somewhat in recent years, they still exist. If an actor is trying to break into movies, it’s not really in their best interest to do too many guest spots and brand themselves as primarily a TV actor. Actors like Matt and Joe Mangianello already have an uphill battle because they’re regulars in long-running TV series. Plastering their faces all over TV probably won’t help what they’re trying to do. It might be different if he were doing critically acclaimed TV projects, but let’s face it, he wouldn’t be.

That’s not a slam on him as an actor, by the way. But realistically speaking, people are not going to look at him and think, “Oh, with that face, he’s [italic]clearly[/italic] a character actor rather than a romantic or action lead!!” and that makes it much more difficult for him to get cast in "serious" projects. I actually think that the path he’s taking will allow him to build a career as a character actor, which will mean more longevity and more high-quality work.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 31905/04/2013

R319 That's what I said, didn't I? That maybe that's what he really wants. I was answering to people who want him to be a huge star and believe that he for sure is going to be one.

So, what's your problem?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 32005/04/2013

Gee, I don't know, r321, maybe it's your incredibly snotty tone that makes you offensive even to people who like Matt.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 32105/04/2013

Really DL? I don't like Tom Cruise but the old dude is far more expressive than catatonic face Bomer.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 32205/04/2013

R320 Not all actors are strictly romantic leads or character actors. Some of them are doing both. The biggest stars are actually like that.

As for TV shows, there are some that are rather prestigious and don't stop their stars from having a break in movies. Being a star of Game of Thrones didn't stop Peter dinklage from getting a big role in the new X-Men movie. I doubt that anybody looks down on Jon Hamm for being a star of Mad Men. Even Stevie Carell gets more and more work in movies (although honestly I don't know why). That't the type of shows I'm talking about, not some silly sitcoms.

Also if he doesn't want to take guest roles on TV shows, because that would consolidate his image of "just" TV actor, than why did he accept roles on Glee and The New Normal?

That's what we are talking about, that he probably gets offers, but they are not very pretsigious, and the only reason he turns them is not because he wants to spend time with his family (which of course he wants, but it wouldn't stop him from sacryfing a week or two of his life if something really worthy came along).

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 32305/04/2013

R322 It's your (or 319's) problem that you can't stand that someone has a different opinion than yours and that you can't discuss without making personal remarks, not mine. You have problem that not everybody shares your visions of Bomer having a career like Brad Pitt at least, not tone or anything else.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 32405/04/2013

Bomer did not do guesting even at the pre-WC stage of his career when he should have been doing nothing but guesting.

I guarantee you Halls picks his projects for him. All of them.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 32505/04/2013

Why is everyone in this thread so cranky? I understood what you were saying, r322, and I was agreeing with you, so I’m not sure why you’re lecturing me.

Anyway, like I said before, I agree that he’s probably not getting high-profile, high-quality guest spots. I think it’s a combination of the kind of parts he’s made for (and I know there are more options than romantic lead or character actor, but way to be overly literal and miss the point!) and the fact that he’s out, which does have an impact when you’re incredibly attractive and playing on your sex appeal.

I think it’s obvious that the Glee and TNN guest spots were because he’s friends with Murphy. I’m not saying he was doing Murphy a favor — probably the other way around — but there’s a personal relationship there and Murphy is known for being loyal and reusing actors. I wouldn’t be surprised if, after White Collar is done, he gets a role on one on Murphy’s shows.

And I have absolutely no idea WTF r325 is talking about, since I understand that Bomer doesn’t have a big movie career and probably never will. Seriously, is everyone on this thread ESL?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 32605/04/2013

Er, I meant r324 in my first reference. Now I sound like I can't speak English. Oh, cruel fate.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 32705/04/2013

Ryan Murphy has already had Bomer kiss a man and next will be giving him AIDS. Really, all that is left is to cast him as Zaza in [italic]La Cage[/italic].

Or would singing "I Am What I Am" require too much self-respect?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 32805/04/2013

In 2010, Matt was cast in two films (written on Imdb pro), but he gave up because he was shooting WC.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 32905/04/2013

R327 I'm not trying to lecture you or anybody else. I'm sorry if that sounded like it. I'm just explaining my opinion. Some people actually believe that you can either be a romantic lead without much of a substance or a supporting, character actor, but never lead. I don't know you, so I have no idea what's your stand on it, so I just explained what I think. It seems that we actually have a similar opinion. :)

BTW, I am R325. I wasn't talking about you, but about obsessed fans who get angry each time you dare to suggest that maybe their favorite actor's career isn't as bright as they think it is going to be. They think that you are attacking an actor or doubting their talent, which is not the case at all. Sometimes there are just other circumstances that could prevent something from happening.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 33005/04/2013

R330 Out of curiosity, what films and which roles he was supposed to play?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 33105/04/2013

[quote]How long is he going to wait, until Matt is in his 40s? Nobody has a big break so late.

Says who? Morgan Freeman didn't start getting movie roles until the 1980's when he was pushing 50.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 33205/04/2013

Christoph Waltz : successful as supporting actor in 2009. 53 years old.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 33305/04/2013

Steve Carell: successful as actor in 2006. 43 years old.

Talent is not enough. Luck and a producer who believes in you

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 33405/04/2013

Magic Mike, In Time, Superman(voice), White Collar (quite popular contrary to what you people think) - All these have been huge, and given that he avoids all kinds of media attention in his private time, it's surprising he has such a huge fan-base

Matt is doing very well if you think about it (all things considered). And if rumours are true that he's clinched a certain role that many actors have been salivating for, he's DONE it.

Simon is not a lightweight in the industry, so Matt's sexuality will not be a problem here. He'll make sure that his boy becomes the first gay actor to actually make it in hollyood while being out - plus it helps that Matt is super attractive, has talent, and is loved by many.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 33505/04/2013

R333 Yes, there are a few exceptions. Christoph Waltz is another one. But there is this saying, that exceptions only confirm a rule, or sth like that. I'm pretty sure that Morgan Freeman didn't start getting roles lately because he decided to wait so long. He probably tried very hard his whole life and finally it happened. It doesn't mean that it will happen for each other actor, especially if they will not try to make their career on purpose, like some people suggest is Matt's case.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 33605/04/2013

R336 You made my Xanax'd apple juice squirt out of my nose.

How much does the Fat One pay you to post here?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 33705/04/2013

Simon wants Matt just for him :D. Matt is a very private person. I don't think he is meant to be a big star = businness . I think Matt just wants to work with people who adores and I believe that his dream is the theater.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 33805/04/2013

Christoph Waltz, Steven Carell etc. are exceptions, not a rule. And they are actually a proof how difficult it is to make it in Hollywood, not how easy it is. I'm pretty sure that the reason their break occured when they were in their 40s and 50s was not because they decided to wait and not accept roles until they were 40. Rather opposite, they probably worked and tried really hard all the time, but they didn't have luck and didn't get THE ROLE earlier. So what chances would have an actor that actually rejected roles and waited for something (like end of his show)?

That's why I don't believe that Matt is rejecting roles on purpose because of family. If he does, that's because of conflicting schedules. Or he doesn't get the offers.

Afterall he accepted The Normal Heart. That one will keep him apart from his kids for some time, when he will have to lose weight.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 33905/04/2013

R339 To be honest, that's also my impression. I think he even said it in some of his interviews, that he likes to work im all media, but if he had to choose theatre is his biggest love.

R336 What role are you talking about? 50 shades? Supposedly he doens't even want to do it. And so far nobody has clinched anything, they didn't start casting the role yet.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 34005/04/2013

Some of the comments here seem to coming from people who want Matt to fail. Otherwise, why use his sexuality as a reason that he'll fail?

Being gay and out is no longer seen as an obstacle in hollywood. Many now want to be seen as being modern and on the right side of history. Obama and other high profile personalities coming out to support the community really helped. And people like Jodie Foster coming out has made some of these executives think twice and imagine that they could have lost out on such a terrific actress if she had been out all along and they had judged her unfairly

So let's not be hard on Bomer and other out actors who are really working hard out there on what is available to them, and trying to break down those barriers.

The fact hat he's a strong contender for FIFTY SHADES - a very straight role - proves that things are changing, and we should always be optimistic. Many fans (majority being women) want him and I don't think that goes unnoticed by the powers to be who will be making the casting decisions.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 34105/04/2013

LOL! R337/R340 is trying so hard to make it seem like MB is too old when he's only 35. You seem to forget that age doesn't really matter for men in Hollywood like it does women.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 34205/04/2013

[quote]Some of the comments here seem to coming from people who want Matt to fail.

Exactly what I was thinking! You can tell who the bitter queens are on here. So much for supporting our own, huh?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 34305/04/2013

Hollywood is weird. Now it is mad for British actors.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 34405/04/2013

R342 Don't shoot the messenger. Just because someone is aware of the fact that it is more difficult for gay actors to get roles, doesn't mean that we wish them fail. Rather opposite.

It is not true that being gay is not an obstacle in Hollywood anymore. Yes, it's different than even 10 years ago, but it doesn't mean it's all good. Name one openly gay movie star. As for TV actors, it seems they all got their succesful roles before they were officially out (they might be out in their private lives but not to the public). And Jodie Foster seems to be already retiring.

Nobody is hard on bomer or other out actors. We are hard on Hollywood studios, producers etc. who are not willing to treat them the same as straight actors.

As for 50 shades we don't know who is the strong contender and who is not. It's only fans campaigns, and it doesn't mean that producers will do what fans wnat.

R343 Nobody says that he is too old now. We are talking about his future career. Now is the time to make it. Later could be too late.

And age matters to everybody in Hollywood. It's just easier for men than for women, but it doesn't mean it doesn't matter at all.

You people try to make it look as if we pretend there is no problem, then the problem disappears. Talking about the problem that exist, like homophobia, doesn't mean that you wish someone ill.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 34505/04/2013

R346 It's hard being gay and out, but things are changing.

Who knew that a black man would become president of this country, and actually serve a full two terms despite the economy being so bad?

So what i'm saying is that Matt could actually be the one who breaks out and brings that change. Being negative just dampens things and really doesn't help.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 34605/04/2013

For those who love horror movies watch 'THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE'

Daaaaamn!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 34705/04/2013

You know what really dampens things?

TELLING PEOPLE THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF MY BIRTH.

Now, if you don't mind, Dr. Paddington Bear was kind enough to fit me in for a session this afternoon. He really is really such a good listener.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 34805/04/2013

Anyway.... Anybody got some juicy gossip about simon or matt?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 34905/04/2013

No. No secrets to be found here.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 35005/04/2013

Simon used to smoke, may or may not be left handed, and is a hardass at work. Oh, and Matt's ex is a douchebag. So...not really.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 35105/04/2013

R352 The left handed gossip is new to me. Never heard about it. Thanks.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 35205/04/2013

Also, I've started drinking my chocolate milk out of a flask.

It just [italic]seems[/italic] appropriate.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 35305/04/2013

Will someone please swiftly slap this 'Walker "FML" Halls' poster on the face for me

Thank You!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 35405/04/2013

R355 Just ignore them. That's the best thing you can do with troll.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 35505/04/2013

R355 with pleasure

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 35605/04/2013

[quote]Just ignore them.

That's exactly what the Fat One told Bomer from 2008 to 2011.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 35705/04/2013

R301 do you think Simon doesnt like alex pettyfer? They seemed kind of awkward at the I am numer four premiere

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 35805/04/2013

It's not a matter of liking, r359. Pettyfer is young enough to be his son, so I doubt they're best friends. Rather, I Am Number Four was shortly after Pettyfer first hired Simon. They hadn't been working together very long at that point. And it's also the time that he was plagued by rumors about his relationship with Dianna Agron. If he looked awkward, it probably had to do with those factors.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 35905/04/2013

What's Pettyfer's skin color, precisely?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 36005/04/2013

R361 White

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 36105/04/2013

R361, it doesn't look white.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 36205/04/2013

I'd rather discuss Megan Fox's ass in a thong and her bare feet.Or Alyssa Milano's.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 36305/04/2013

Remember when Channing on twitter, referred to Matt as the most beautiful human being he's ever seen

And Manganiello when asked what his favourite moment on set was, said watching Matt dance and that he never missed a moment of that

Classic!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 36405/04/2013

Ah, Channing Tatum. The actor who [italic]likes[/italic] to tell people about the birth of his first child.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 36505/04/2013

I don't understand why there are so many fanfiction about Neal Caffrey getting raped.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 36605/05/2013

R367 is there? Where?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 36705/05/2013

Perfect victim, dead behind the eyes, degraded to the point where he's just a plaything, yadda yadda yadda.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 36805/05/2013

Matt Bomer was apparently a candidate for Homecoming King:

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 36905/05/2013

And also HQ video of the day they went out to eat a few weeks ago:

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 37005/05/2013

Yes, I remember that day. You should have seen the look the waitress gave me when I asked her to Irish up my apple juice.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 37105/05/2013

R371 Simon looks really good in that vid

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 37205/05/2013

If I remember correctly he ordered the Prime Rib with a side of everything.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 37305/05/2013

I agree, r373. He does.

I love seeing couples like them represented in the media. And yes, I know that clip is only on YouTube and never hit the gossip sites, but it's still great to see.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 37405/05/2013

You know what I would like seeing represented in the media?

THE TRUTH ABOUT MY EXISTENCE!!!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 37505/05/2013

R368 Livejournal, Fanfiction net

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 37605/05/2013

If you come across a story where a little blond boy guilts Neal Caffrey to death, I swear I had nothing to do woth it.

On Dr. Paddington Bear's suggestion I bought the "My First Existential Crisis Coloring Book." Every page is blank!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 37705/05/2013

So funny!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 37805/06/2013

Does anyone here have a link to pics of Matt's former house?

Thanks in advance!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 37905/06/2013

Here you go, r380:

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 38005/06/2013

I also have a request. There probably aren't any old fans around anymore, but does anyone have a saved copy of the Bomer thread from 2009? It was right around the time that Perez outed him as being in a relationship with Simon. I vaguely recall that there was some gossip in there that I haven't seen reposted yet, but I can't remember what it was.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 38105/06/2013

I too have a request.

ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU'RE MY FATHER, YOU ASPERGERS-RIDDLED QUEEN!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 38205/06/2013

R381 Thank you so much!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 38305/06/2013

R381 Does the furniture belong to them?

And was this Simon's house before he met Matt or they bought it together?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 38405/06/2013

According to the internet, Simon bought the house in 2006, so he bought it before he met Matt, shortly after Kit was born.

A poster from one of the previous threads went to their open house and described the furniture, which matched what we saw in the pictures (although that might not mean anything if they had changed the furniture for the open house). But I assume the furniture is theirs because of the pictures of the family scattered around the house. If they had swapped out the furniture, they probably would have taken the pictures, too.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 38505/06/2013

R386 Thanks!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 38605/06/2013

[quote]According to the internet, Simon bought the house in 2006, so he bought it before he met Matt, shortly after Kit was born.

My life is basically the picture fading scene from "Back to the Future."

Any moment now I'm going to wake up on the 27th floor and the Fat One is going to be in a red sequin dress and have big breasts.

Well, bigger.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 38705/06/2013

this old house looks too sparse. may be they have more things in their new home as their kids are growing up now

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 38805/06/2013

They have three kids, though, so it's not a good idea to have too much clutter. Especially if you have kids that like to climb and are rambunctious (I don't know if they do or not), having more items generally just means more things for them to knock over or take apart.

You also have to imagine that a lot of the empty floor space is usually taken up with toys all over the place. I'm sure it's much more cluttered when there's not a realtor in the house taking pictures. If you look in one of the kids' rooms, for example, there's a giant basket of toys in the corner. I'd be shocked if they're usually cleaned up like that rather than spread all over the room.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 38905/06/2013

Of course the old house was too sparse and clean. Simon is a psychopath, and so is Mike White. Nobody keeps house like a psychopath. Large expanses of white, very little art, lots of symmetry and right angles.

Bomer's NY apartment, which he keeps himself, I will guarantee you is a disaster.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 39005/06/2013

how could you possibly know matt apartment is messy? stop talking rubbish

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 39105/06/2013

I know that i'll be blasted with the 'he's straight' comments but i'm I the only one who's noticed that Tim DeKay has a bit of a crush on Bomer?

I swear i've seen him checking out Matt's ass more than once. It's usually subtle, but noticable if you pay attention.

I know that he's straight but Matt is very attractive and has such a sexy tush. And we all know how visual men can be, gay or straight so .....

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 39205/06/2013

R393 who wouldnt he's gorgeous!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 39405/06/2013

No, r393, even the writers on the show have mentioned that you can see Tim DeKay's mancrush on Matt Bomer bleeding through to their characters.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 39505/06/2013

I dont think matt and tim would go as a couple, simon is much better suited to him, and better looking than tim in my opinion

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 39605/06/2013

There was this interview with Matt and Tim, and they were being asked silly Qs like what kind of flower they would be. Matt proceeded to say that he would be one of those poisonous ones, but then Dekay responded with a 'but a beautiful one'.

It was so sweet to here him admit that Matt is beautiful - made my day!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 39705/06/2013

R397 Simon has more of a sophisticated and polished look - his English ancestry I guess!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 39805/06/2013

*Hear*

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 39905/06/2013

Any idea where simons from? I cant tell from his accent

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 40005/06/2013

r397 I wonder if part of the reason Matt has such good chemistry with Tim is because Tim his type. He has a lot in common with Simon: they're both taller (almost the same height), have a similar physical appearance (brown hair and brown eyes), they're almost exactly the same age (DeKay is only a few months older), and from the right angle, they even look a little bit alike.

Simon, of course, is more refined, but the surface similarities are there.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 40105/06/2013

R401 He's English, but grew up in the states!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 40205/06/2013

R402 Exactly!

He's even joked that Tim does everything he wants him to do

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 40305/06/2013

[quote]Any idea where simons from?

Somewhere between the Eighth and Ninth Circle.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 40405/06/2013

R403 cool! Thanks for the info, how did you find out? I like thats he's english

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 40505/06/2013

When I searched google for "Matt Bomer datalounge," one of the related searches at the bottom of the page was "Does Matt Bomer do his hair?" LOL.

It's funny that there are people out there who think he was born with a full, perfect head of hair that curls perfectly, never needs to be brushed, and can, when he's in the right mood, exude its own hair gel.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 40705/06/2013

[quote] but i'm I the only one who's noticed that Tim DeKay has a bit of a crush on Bomer?

Who cares. DeKay isn't the slightest bit attractive. Even Simon is better looking. Every time I see DeKay I think he and Sam the Eagle from the Muppets were separated at birth. It's the overhanging eyebrows, the lack of lips, and his character and Sam are both pompous moralists who wear the same dyspeptic expression.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 40805/06/2013

I think Dekay is hot, the two of them really Sizzler together in rhe first couple of seasons of White Collar.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 40905/07/2013

Now in paperback!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 41005/07/2013

Come on tim is NOT hot, simon is much more attractive

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 41105/07/2013

R407 It was one of the first interviews they did when WC started, but I'll try and get you the link.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 41205/07/2013

R406 His last name says it all!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 41305/07/2013

The Fat One is not British, you braindead cooze.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 41405/07/2013

Tim is not hot at all. He looks like older father type. There is something about him is a turn off. But Simon is really hot. From the way he stands with his hands in pockets or briefly scans around the space and if he makes an eye contact with someone he knows, a nod or a wink- that's really hot. And he is now hotter because he has the most beautiful human being Matt in his bed.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 41505/07/2013

Thanks r416, I needed an excuse to skip breakfast today.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 41605/07/2013

I know what you mean about Simon, r416. Tim DeKay is good-looking, but Simon seems really authoritative, which gives him that extra air of hotness.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 41705/07/2013

R407 Here's the interview!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 41805/07/2013

Thanks R419!

Q: Sure. What is a question that you want to ask of him? Put him on the spot.

T. DeKay: If Neal were a flower, which—?

M. Bomer: It would be a poisonous flower.

T. DeKay: But a beautiful one.

M. Bomer: It would lure you in and then it would be poisonous.

T. DeKay: But poisonous only for—

M. Bomer: Only for specific—not a broad spectrum poison, only a very specific poison.

T. DeKay: Right, that isn’t necessarily lethal, but would—

M. Bomer: Make you trip out for a couple of days?

T. DeKay: Yes.

M. Bomer: Sort of like a peyote flower.

Reads like the way he lured Simon Halls!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 41905/07/2013

Bomer's replies in that post at R420 seem kind of ridiculously revealing. I'm assuming he'd be more circumspect now, although when he's interviewed with DeKay he does tend to be much more playful and open.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 42005/07/2013

[quote]Reads like the way he lured Simon Halls

Much like the flailing trunk of the tarpit-ensnared mastodon, I'm sure Halls and White before him were drawn by Bomer's flitting hands more than anything else.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 42205/07/2013

I want r422 to suck on my flower.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 42305/07/2013

yeah simon is hot, he seems dominant & authoritative. He looks like he takes care of matt a lot i'd definitely say he's the man of the house.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 42405/07/2013

R425 He is the man of the house. He's older and wealthier

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 42505/07/2013

It's so cute how you people find such a blatant and egregious inflicter of spousal and child psychological abuse to be *adorbs*!

Now, if you don't mind, Mother's Day is coming up and as per tradition I am going to make a card out of construction paper and macaroni, then bury it in the backyard and water it with my tears.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 42605/07/2013

R427 seriously stop posting here

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 42705/07/2013

R428, are you new to the internet? There’s a reason everyone else is ignoring the troll. (Aside from the fact that she's tedious, I mean.) Surely you’ve heard the expression “Don’t feed the troll.” People who troll are looking for attention. If they post 500 times and you tell them to stop, the only lesson they’ll learn from that is that they need to post 500 times before someone pays attention to them. That makes them even more obnoxious in the future.

Our resident troll is certainly not going to stop because you asked her to stop annoying you. The whole point of a troll is to annoy people. Is it really so difficult for you to scroll past the posts that bother you?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 42805/07/2013

Thanks R419! I'm the one who originally asked for that link...looks like everyone enjoyed that interview!

I hope they'll do another interview together to promote Season 5, its true they really don't do this sort of thing much anymore. Matt seems very relaxed around Tim or at least definitely less nervous than he appears to be in solo interviews.

Personally I find Tim hotter than Simon, I don't find Simon good looking whatsoever. He may have that air of confidence which is attractive I suppose but Tim is actually better looking face wise and seems like a fun person according to his interviews. Simon mostly looks mean, confused or angry.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 43005/07/2013

I find Simon much more attractive than Tim. Simon is actually a handsome man, while Tim, while for sure he seems to be nice as a person and a good actor, isn't really good looking at all IMO. Very average.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 43105/07/2013

R432 I agree. I like simons confidence and air of authority, Tims nice but a bit too goofy for my taste. Simons much better looking in my opinion, tims got this strange top lip and hoocked nose

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 43205/07/2013

Dekay looks like shit. Comon! He is such a big turn off that even Garson makes fun of him being unattractive in the commentary. He and Simon are of same age only Simon has got it all while tim is a boring family guy. Why the hell would someone like him decide to be an ACTOR?! He doesn't have a publicist cause, lol,there's no need and will never be.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 43305/07/2013

I don't know what's more unfathomable, the fact that a horror story is basically staring you in the face and you twits are unable to see it; or the fact that someone actually prefers Simon's Mason Verger mouth to Tim Dekay's?

On a side note, what is it with fangurls and their hatred of punctuation?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 43405/07/2013

Here's a fun challenge: read Bomer's interviews and try to find where he is actually speaking for himself, and when he is parroting Halls. It's fairly easy.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 43505/07/2013

Explanation for the physical similarities between Simon Halls and Mike White: Bomer is recreating a relationship from his youth. An older man, I'm guessing either a teacher or coach, whom he trusted but who was essentially an exploitative predator. This person had the same type of face as Halls and White. Bomer is not a true sociopath, but it was through this person and because of this relationship that he gained the capacity for a significant degree of deception, even if its intent was not malignant. "I like pretending." [italic]Pretending[/italic] is the key word.

The root of Simon Halls's anger can be found in "Tales From the Bed."

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 43605/08/2013

R437 what does it say in Tales from the Bed?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 43705/09/2013

Rather than trying to get us to read it, R439, why the fuck don't you just give us a summary of what the hell you're talking about?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 43905/09/2013

R439 Are you saying that the author of "Tales from the Bed" was Simon's love of his life? If yes, then yes, I agree, in a most platonic way. They were best friends and they loved each other as best friends. If Simon was straight, they would have gotten married too, but of course they did not because he was not straight. What is your point here, plz explain.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 44005/09/2013

Platonic Love "an intimate companionship or relationship, especially between two persons of the opposite sex, that is characterized by the absence of sexual involvement; a spiritual affection."

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 44105/09/2013

How do we know that they would get married if he was straight? They were very close friends, loving each other as friends, but it doesn't mean that the romantic love would be involved, even if he was straight. Actually it could totally change dynamics between them, and not certainly towards romantic love and sexual attraction. Or it could. But you never know what would happen if. Because often that "if" changes everything.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 44205/09/2013

We also know absolutely nothing about his relationships with men. Maybe whoever he was seeing then would describe him in even more loving terms than she did.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 44305/09/2013

This whole theory about Simon's supposed biggest love is even bigger nonsense when you remember that she died years before he met Matt. How someone can make conclusions about his feelings for Matt based on words of woman who never met Matt? Those are not even Simon's words. Those are words of his dying best friend, who had no idea what will happen to Simon and his feelings in the future.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 44405/09/2013

[quote]How do we know that they would get married if he was straight?

Because she said it in her book.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 44505/09/2013

R443 She wrote it in her book that if it was possible, they would have gotten married, meaning that if Simon was straight.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 44605/09/2013

R446 It doesn't mean that it would happen. Looks more like a dream. Who knows whom he would love if he was straight.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 44705/09/2013

Just FYI

r411 r417 r435 r436 r437 r439 is Walker "FML" Halls

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 44805/09/2013

R450 They met in 2008 not 2003

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 45005/09/2013

No, they did not.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 45105/09/2013

Yes, they did.

I think it's weird that some assume that the only significant events to happen to these people are the ones we know about. We don't know what other relationships he's had or what losses he suffered and when.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 45205/09/2013

JFC.

[bold]DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT SIMON HALLS TALKED MATTHEW BOMER INTO DOING.[/bold]

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 45305/09/2013

Anyone know what the 'papa' websites are that lauracollared mentioned in her rant, its where she used to get pics from??

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 45405/09/2013

Loved this!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 45505/09/2013

What's a 'papa' site? Does she mean 'pap' (short for paparazzi)? If so, she's dumb. Regardless, why don't you try asking her directly?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 45605/09/2013

papa site. ROFL! dumb fraus.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 45705/09/2013

Thanks for that link, r456. He's so closed off in interviews. I think all those years of being worried about what interviewers might ask have made him permanently tense and uncomfortable when being questioned. It's nice to see him so relaxed.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 45805/09/2013

So is Simon a sort of Freddie Mercury II? Oh wait, Freddie actually fucked his female life love - never mind.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 45905/09/2013

@ R456 skip to 37:00 and watch the next two minutes. Very, very uncomfortable moment.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 46005/10/2013

JFC, you are seeing things based on your own fucked up, self-created ideas, R461.

So many tedious posts on this thread. I'm assuming just a few freak trolls are responsible; the writing styles seem to indicate such.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 46105/10/2013

Reactions like yours are why I would not be surprised if Bomer harms himself because of this, R462. I am serious.

This will not end well.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 46205/10/2013

If Bomer were to harm himself, it would be because some people are posting the kind of sick shit about him and his family that you do, R463.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 46305/10/2013

His mum on the right

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 46405/10/2013

^

|

|

Start at the left and move your eyes to the right. I can't flame and order food at the same time.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 46605/10/2013

Walker sure does look a lot like Simon.

Thanks for the pic, r465. That event looks very... colorful.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 46705/10/2013

His mother is very pretty, though. I hope Matt ages as well as she has.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 46805/10/2013

R468 I genuinely want to know... are you retarded? Or does being a woman have something to do with it?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 46905/10/2013

R468 All three kids look a lot like Siomon, but Walker probably the most. Matt sure loves them very much, they must remind him of Simon.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 47005/10/2013

[quote]All three kids look a lot like Siomon, but Walker probably the most

NO HE DOES NOT, YOU STUPID CUNT.

THIS IS WHY I DO NOT SLEEP WITH WOMEN.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 47105/10/2013

Yes, r471. I think one of the greatest joys of having children with your partner is looking at your kids and seeing your partner's face and characteristics reflected in them. That must be one reason that Matt loves them so much.

Too bad Simon will never experience that joy, since his partner doesn't have any biological children.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 47205/10/2013

R473 Well, never say never. Maybe one day Matt will have biological children, too. But even if it never happens, I'm pretty sure they are very happy raising Simon's three kids together.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 47405/10/2013

Did we ever find our if the miscarriage was pre-Kit or between Kit and the twins?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 47505/10/2013

I think the miscarriage must have been before Kit, because otherwise he would have had two kids under the age of two. Then again, maybe he would have liked it that way. Some parents like to space their kids out, but others like to have them really close together and get the toddler years over with all at once.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 47705/10/2013

R476 No, we don't know when it happened. I always assumed that it was between Kit and the twins, but that's just assumption.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 47805/10/2013

And whatever happened to that creepy tumblr? I'm glad that his fandom has apparently run out the creeps, but I wonder why the woman who was running it shut it down. I can't imagine that, after months of posting the comings and going of his kids, she woke up one day and suddenly realized how much of a stalker she was all on her own. Maybe someone said something to her.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 47905/10/2013

R480 Maybe Simon has found out and demanded that she stops stalking his kids and posting info about them.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 48005/10/2013

The Hollywood Reporter article about Alex Pettyfer was Simon.

The Advocate "How Gay Is Superman" with Brandon Routh's picture was Simon.

It makes sense now.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 48105/10/2013

R480 maybe someone from the school found out, she posted a pic of her son in the uniform and the audio of a group of kids singing including Kit. It was super creepy. She was proberly forced to close the tumblr down

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 48205/10/2013

R482 which articles are you talking about?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 48305/10/2013

Bump

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 48405/12/2013

My final word on the subject.

This will not end well.

WIMBST out.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 48505/14/2013

R486 Simon looks really hot in that pic

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 48605/14/2013

Simon has been looking really good these days thank God!

I'd started worrying that Matt was giving up on himself and looking shabby, to match his partner's unkempt look.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 48705/14/2013

I'd let Simon take me home and have his way with me, for sure.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 48805/14/2013

R489 i agree... And im only 21

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 48905/15/2013

R490 He likes them young!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 49005/16/2013

Matt also said that he didn't 'practice' his MagicMike movies with Simon

Interesting!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 49105/16/2013

I wonder where she heard that. If it were in an interview, the Tumblr Fan Brigade would have found it by now and her twitter doesn't look like that of someone who would have inside information.

(I'm not saying she doesn't know, btw, just curious.)

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 49205/16/2013

[R492] Did he really say he didn't "practise" it with Simon? Don't know, just curious where he said that.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 49305/16/2013

That tweet sounds like bullshit

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 49405/16/2013

R494 Secondhand information, so maybe/maybe not true!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 49505/16/2013

New gossip!

Apparently, Simon's nickname for Matt is 'pumpkin'. (Ryan must know this as this is the nickname the creepy guy on the New Normal gave Matt)

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 49605/16/2013

R497 where did you hear that from?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 49705/16/2013

I say the twitter girl talks BS. I remember Matt's interview in which he said something completely opposite, that Simon doesn't mind because he understand that's only acting and he is very supporting of Matt and all his artistic choices.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 49805/16/2013

^ I meant supportive.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 49905/16/2013

R497 where did you hear that? it's adorable!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 50005/16/2013

I wonder what he calls matt in bed

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 50105/16/2013

I really don't care if the pumpkin tidbit is true or not. It's strange and oddly adorable, and so I choose to believe it.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 50205/16/2013

I can just picture Halls calling Matt that

So cute!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 50305/16/2013

It's not clear if r497 is sharing actual gossip, or is saying that because Michael Hitchcock's character called him "pumpkin" on The New Normal, this must also be what Simon likes to call him in real life (based on Murphy's penchant for dropping real-life details into shows).

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 50405/17/2013

Simon calls him 'pumpkin' in real life!

I got this from a reputable source so I guess it's true.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 50605/17/2013

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 50705/17/2013

LOL, WIMBST is too stupid to post links. About what I'd expect.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 50805/17/2013

R497 / R507, your reputable source is your mind, isn't it? lol

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 50905/17/2013

R510 If you say so!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 51005/17/2013

What is your source?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 51105/17/2013

R512 Like you said, my mind!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 51205/17/2013

R508 thats just creepy

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 51305/17/2013

In White Collar this man is a fashion beast and a sex God when he poses.

But on the red carpet, he looks so dull and unglamorous that it baffles me. He's naturally beautiful and so sexy but chooses to f***k up his image sometimes.

And oh, it's time to get a stylist who will remind him to comb his hair, and hopefully burn those ugly brown shoes that he wears to every red/blue carpet.

#Touchwood

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 51405/17/2013

R514 you know what is creepy?

[bold]Pretending you are not the father of the child you intentionally brought into the world because you wanted one so badly, because his presence interferes with casting.[/bold]

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 51505/17/2013

R515 I like his brown shoes.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 51605/17/2013

[R513]I didn't say that, I'm not [R510]. I just wanted to know what your source is.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 51705/17/2013

Video of Matt with Piper Perabo on the red carpet. He's got the poses down much better than she does.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 51805/17/2013

Interviews. He likes Modern Family:

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 51905/17/2013

R512 is not me, R513.

R515, He is a sexy beast on red, blue, black, white, pavement, carpet, whatever. I wish I could fuck him.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 52005/17/2013

That was amazing! R420 post.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 52105/17/2013

Matts gorgeous but simons more attractive, id rather have him take me to bed

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 52205/18/2013

In that video with Piper Perabo, there's one second when he looks a little bit bewildered after the women let him go. So adorable.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 52305/18/2013

Bonnie Hammer sure does love her some Bomer.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 52405/18/2013

What does this guy have to do to even get supporting film roles? It's crazy that nobody's using him. These liberal directors clearly can't be as liberal as they claim to be.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 52505/18/2013

Would it be the directors or the money guys, R526? I'd think the latter (or at least, both).

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 52605/18/2013

Yes R526, it makes me wanna cry.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 52705/18/2013

Does Chris Gorham and Patrick J Adams have a man-crush on Matt!

Enough comments they've made about him reveals that. So cute.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 52805/19/2013

I bet ryan murphy would leave his husband for matt in a heartbeat

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 52905/19/2013

R530 Who wouldn't!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 53005/19/2013

He looks happier with DeKay

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 53105/21/2013

He always looks happy with Tim, R532.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 53205/21/2013

I thought Simon would have gone with Matt to the glsen thing

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 53305/21/2013

R534 Maybe he did. We don't know, Simon rarely pose for photos.

If he didn't, it's probably because those awards were in NY, and Simon is in LA.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 53405/21/2013

I am still waiting for someone to post a link to a photo of Matthew Bomer's ass in a thong.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 53505/21/2013

R536

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 53605/21/2013

Do you think Matt would date a black guy if he wasn't with Halls?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 53705/21/2013

Who knows, r538, but just for you, here he is sunggled up against Sharif Atkins:

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 53805/21/2013

R538 i think he'd date a black guy. I can picture him with a black guy

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 53905/21/2013

Awwwww, thanks R539

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 54005/21/2013

I think his plump cute ass would accommodate a black rod. Afterall, Simon is apparently quite well endowed so, probably.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 54105/21/2013

ken doll face but he doesn't have an ass. no cheeks. a crack in his back

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 54205/21/2013

He doesn't have an ass?!?!?!? Are you blind or what?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 54305/21/2013

r543 needs his prescription adjusted.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 54405/21/2013

Anyone have any infor on matts brother or sister?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 54505/22/2013

R526 You think gay actors don't have to pay a price for coming out of the closet?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 54605/24/2013

I wonder what Simon is up to. He's been MIA of late and i'm starting to miss him (never thought I would)

Miss their bunnies too!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 54705/24/2013

John Neill Bomer is an Oil Engineer living in the Houston area, where Matt and he were raised. He is married, and has two or three children.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 54805/25/2013

R548 maybe he's sick...

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 54905/25/2013

R548 R550 Busy at work.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 55005/25/2013

R551 Thanks babe!

I actually thought that he would be at the USA network event that was held last week (like last year), but anyway, at least he's alive and healthy.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 55105/25/2013

Younger Simon...looks like he's always chewed gum at events

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 55205/25/2013

Some idiot on the 'celebs who stinks thread' is claiming that Matt Bomer's breath stinks, is this true

They're also claiming there that Beyoncé's breath stinks too, and Brad Pitt. So I hope it's just jealousy

Fans who've met Matt say that he always smells fresh even after being on the set for hours and I believe them. Even his co-star 'Sarah' says the same thing and they kiss a lot!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 55305/25/2013

thanks r553. he was such a cutie.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 55405/25/2013

Thanks, [R553]. He looks great in that clip! And so young, only 35.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 55505/25/2013

yeah he looks really young! His face is a lot thinner there too

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 55605/25/2013

Simon is alive. At the grove with Matt and the kids.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 55705/26/2013

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 55805/26/2013

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 55905/26/2013

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 56005/26/2013

Simon has nice legs.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 56105/26/2013

Thanks for the pics! Love the Obama shirt.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 56205/26/2013

They look really adorable there. Not sure how I feel about Simon's shorts with that shirt, but okay.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 56305/26/2013

R562 Strong muscular too to hold Matt up against the wall.....

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 56405/26/2013

The photographer looks very close in the first one. They usually stand farther back than that.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 56505/26/2013

r556 probably zoom, pictures are not very sharp.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 56605/26/2013

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 56705/26/2013

Simons got great calves, but wtf was he wearing!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 56805/26/2013

Socialite Life continues to kiss his (beautifully round, plump) butt with a compilation of his red carpet looks throughout the years.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 56905/27/2013

Bump

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 57005/29/2013

Pictures of Matt filming last week. Scroll to the end for the one where his pants are so tight that he can't quite bend down to feed the cute puppy.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 57105/29/2013

Matt actually refused to take a pic with a fan. I guess he's not in the mood to be friendly wth fans after some lunatic posted ugly things about Simon on twitter.

Thank God that twitter page was shut down though!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 57205/29/2013

Ugh, that's the first time I heard he refused a pic. I guess he really was in a hurry! What was posted about Simon?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 57305/29/2013

I hope they had a great long weekend, btw. I was Kit's birthday on Sunday I think.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 57405/29/2013

I saw parts of the twitter page before it got shut down, what was said about Simon? It was really creepy

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 57505/29/2013

Does Matt smoke?

I'm asking because a fan saw him walk out of his trailer to go get a lighter.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 57605/29/2013

Found somewhere on internet. I think that quote is very appropriate for this thread.

[quote]White Collar is filming on my street. Just witnessed Matt Bomer’s ass IRL. Feel as though I’ve looked upon the face of god.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 57705/29/2013

If he smokes he sure hides it; I've never seen pictures of him smoking. Got his autograph once and he didn't smell like one.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 57805/30/2013

R577 R579 Maybe it was for Simon - he smokes apparently!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 57905/31/2013

Maybe he wanted to burn incense or a candle.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 58005/31/2013

R581 You got it!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 58105/31/2013

When he smoked on White Collar it seemed pretty natural

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 58205/31/2013

It did. But he's one of those froofy health food and yoga types, so I'd be shocked if he smokes regularly. Perhaps it's something he did in his supposedly wild younger days.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 58305/31/2013

Simon looking kinda goofy. Not sure about them glasses!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 58405/31/2013

That guy he is with @ 5 585'd link looks like Matt's older brother, remarkably similar. At first I thought it was Matt.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 58505/31/2013

That's Billy Crudup, genius.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 58605/31/2013

Refresher ass pics to keep this thread on topic.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 58705/31/2013

Lol, thanks, [R588]

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 58805/31/2013

It looks so soft and fluffy.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 58905/31/2013

Huh!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 59006/02/2013

What kind of stupid twitter account is that?

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 59106/02/2013

Joe mentions Matt!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 59206/02/2013

Being a fan of Matt can be so boring sometimes. No gossip, no interesting stories!

He's hot and all but boy is he dull. I just hope his career doesn't stall altogether.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 59306/04/2013

LOL!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 59406/04/2013

"Being a fan of Matt can be so boring sometimes. No gossip, no interesting stories!"

If you only knew.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 59506/04/2013

"I remembered to ask.. It's a yellow Lab. He said it was like having another kid :) No, they didn't name him Satchmo"

"Matt as usual looked absolutely gorgeous yesterday. And as usual he was so charming and friendly. And his new little yellow lab puppy is named Lucky. "

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 59606/06/2013

Please stop!

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 59706/06/2013

I'll be happy to end this thread for you.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 59806/06/2013

Bye~ Fuck off.

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 59906/06/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Diane Lane's bag of frozen peasreply 60007/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.