Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What do you think Datalounge will be like 10 years from now?

When datalounge turns 28? DL will have gone through many transformations. I'm sure it will be better than now, because most of the younger posters such as myself (20) will have become seasoned and aged and have more to contribute.

by Anonymousreply 2504/16/2013

Messages and posts will be limited to 15 words. Voting out trolls will be possible as IPs will be linked to a personal ID, so no more of the anonymous shenanigans. There will be ads in the posts themselves. You will be able to pull up stats of fellow posters. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 104/14/2013

It was so much better when it was 27 years old.

by Anonymousreply 204/14/2013

It will be renamed Womynzlounge. No males will be able to join, post or read threads. It will have a constant soundtrack of The Indigo Girls, Holly Near, Joan Baez. And if you scratch the screen, it will smell like patchouli.

The logo will be changed to "I Have Stated My Boundaries".

by Anonymousreply 304/15/2013

R1 is mostly likely correct

by Anonymousreply 404/15/2013

I don't notice too many threads about Joan Baez...

I thk it wil B ful of pix cuz no one wil reed or rite n eemore

by Anonymousreply 504/15/2013

My pussy will still stink.

by Anonymousreply 604/16/2013

Well, in 10 years I'll be in my 40s, so expect a story or two about me hissing at some twink.

by Anonymousreply 704/16/2013

I can't assume [italic]Datalounge[/italic] will still be around.

by Anonymousreply 804/16/2013

I will just be a memory.

by Anonymousreply 904/16/2013

We will have survived.

by Anonymousreply 1004/16/2013

Anyone who calls the webbie an incompetent cunt will be immediately located by GPS and horribly incinerated via microwave beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasdfbgwqw39

by Anonymousreply 1104/16/2013

Everyone will know if you're fat, if your dick is tiny, if you're cut/uncut, and if you live below ground.

The Missippi and Allabamy baby catalogues will be interactive.

All the rich people will be busy growing backup spleens, livers, and kidneys on their necks. "It's not a tumor!"

There will be gluten wars.

by Anonymousreply 1204/16/2013

I started posting on DataLounge ten years ago, OP. It was the same, except for more trolls, more authenticated posters, no troll-dar, lots of redtags, and no primetime.

by Anonymousreply 1304/16/2013

by Anonymousreply 1404/16/2013

Webmaster will have banned any thread containing the letter H, with no reason given.

Contribution IDs will be $38 (the monthly cost of the WM's favorite brand of poppers plus shipping).

Only contributors will be able to post.

Non-contributors can read DL, but every third word will be hidden.

by Anonymousreply 1504/16/2013

Ten years from now, a photo will be posted of a gray haired, wrinkled Ben Maisani making out with a twink and the AC fraus will claim the picture was taken before Ben met Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 1604/16/2013

[bold]What do you think Datalounge will be like 10 years from now?[/italic]

It will have more traffic than NBC prime-time television lineup.

by Anonymousreply 1704/16/2013

Luckily all the hissers and old guys that are now over 30 will be dust in the ground. This will finally be a place of intelligence and wit.

by Anonymousreply 1804/16/2013

Unfortunately for many, half the current population on the board now will be long gone.

This message board skews dead.

by Anonymousreply 1904/16/2013

We'll still be presenting anatomically big flaccid bananas, while Zsa Zsa will be snickering that she hasn't yet slipped on the peel with her one good leg.

by Anonymousreply 2004/16/2013

"Broadway" threads will be non-existent. Thankfully.

Threads reminiscing about the good ol' days of Facebook and Twitter. Many jabs at those who will still be using them.

Lourdes, not Madonna, will be the subject of many threads.

Lindsay Lohan will be a memory and there will be continual debates on her acting skills in Mean Girls, Parent Trap, and Liz biopic.

And hopefully, there will numerous threads on Hillary as first female US President.

by Anonymousreply 2104/16/2013

It will be the location to see and be seen after we take power in the nation and institute the Law of Pointless Bitchery

by Anonymousreply 2204/16/2013

The bitchery will be less pointless and a lot more pointed.

by Anonymousreply 2304/16/2013

Continuous PT

by Anonymousreply 2404/16/2013

Beliebers as 30soemthings.

the horror...the horror... the horror...

by Anonymousreply 2504/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!