Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lesbians: share with me your sociopath stories.

I need to hear about lesbian sociopaths causing drama.

by Anonymousreply 3407/30/2014

I think there are way, way, way more straight women that are sociopaths. And straight men. By far.

I'd say with lesbians it's more self-destruction that is the problem.

by Anonymousreply 104/13/2013

I will not be igonored!

by Anonymousreply 204/13/2013

I'm igonoring R2.

by Anonymousreply 304/13/2013

[quote]I will not be igonored!

Then stop being such a whore.

by Anonymousreply 404/13/2013

R2 Glenn Close's character was straight.

by Anonymousreply 504/13/2013

OH, honey, if you got me started, it'd be a "tl;dr."

by Anonymousreply 604/13/2013

You should tell your story. I think the people visiting this thread will be interested in reading it.

by Anonymousreply 704/14/2013

Ok, here goes. So, this really hot woman gets transferred to my job. I'm walking in and she said "oh, you're a smoker?" I said, yeah, we're a dying breed. She laughs, and we chit chat for just a minute. A few days go by, and she says "we should hang out and watch a movie, have a few drinks". I'm thinking this is my lucky day. She comes over, gets plastered. I tell her to spend the night, she can have my bed. She says you gonna leave me in there all by myself? Now, seriously, I'm not the type to take advantage. Really. But I go, and I'm kissing her, and she comes. Then she rolls into a ball and goes to sleep. Should I continue?

by Anonymousreply 804/14/2013

R8 you should have woken her up, called a cab so she didn't drink and drive, and sent her home. Your fault for screwing a work colleague.

by Anonymousreply 904/14/2013

Yeah finish. I assume she told you that she was straight?

by Anonymousreply 1004/14/2013

I really hope r8's story devolves into semi-literate Sonic the Hedgehog erotic fanfic

by Anonymousreply 1104/14/2013

Dykes are fucking crazy,

by Anonymousreply 1204/14/2013

I love r11 so much.

by Anonymousreply 1304/14/2013

Finish, r8.

by Anonymousreply 1404/14/2013

I had a girlfriend who had a previous crazy girlfriend who used to sit in her car outside of our house. Creepy.

by Anonymousreply 1504/14/2013

Don't look at me!

by Anonymousreply 1604/14/2013

How many times are you going to coyly ask us if we want to hear your story, R8? Seems like you're the crazy one, ya attention-starved manipulator.

by Anonymousreply 1704/14/2013

Sorry guys, fell asleep. So a few days passed and she was calling and calling, things were fine. I was going to the gym with my straight male roommate and she called. I talked for a minute, and said I'd call back when I got home. She didn't want to hang up. I thought she was joking. I said really, I'll call you back. She says, I don't think we should do this anymore. I said "Ok". (I hate playing games). When we got home the phone rang. I told my roommate, "I'm not here", he tells her I went to the store. He'll let me know she called. 5 minutes later it rings again, same thing. She calls again. He says "wow, yeah, I'll tell her", she said to tell you you're a fucking bitch. Whoa. I barely know this chick, and yeah, she was straight. So I go to bed, and the next thing I know, she's in my room, in the dark, telling me I'm a cunt. Nobody used that word back then.

by Anonymousreply 1804/14/2013

It took me 8 months to get rid of her. Hundreds of 10 page letters, (from her), a stolen credit card, songs on my answering machine, a bit of violence (from her), the cops (she scratched up her neck, told them it was me. Thank god the cop believed me, he said "I wouldn't want to pull that cat's tail). She found someone else, but continues to use men and women for monetary gain. Got a manager fired for sleeping with him and claiming sexual harassment. And I thought I was sooo lucky when I met her. Now someone else go. There's got to be worse, right?

by Anonymousreply 1904/14/2013

R1 is right. Lesbians are more likely to suffer from low self-esteem and depression, which leads them to act in ways that are more self-destructive than anything else -- obesity and alcoholism are prevalent among lesbians.

From what I've seen, and this is just my experience and perspective, bisexuals and confused "straight" women cause far more damage to others.

by Anonymousreply 2004/14/2013

Is it true that straight women think that lesbians are always flirting by just looking, or speaking to them?

Straight women think of themselves as prizes, regardless of weight, education, or financial status. I think lesbians always have to enter a social situation knowing that they will be sized up and judged.

The entitlement that straights feel, world-wide, is astonishing.

by Anonymousreply 2104/14/2013

Last year in October, the first woman ever -a 56 year old sadistic lesbian- was sentenced to preventive detention in Germany. In 1994 she held her girlfriend like a slave and tortured her to death - and got only 3 1/2 years in prison for that(!). In 1999 she practially did the same with her 29 year old girlfriend, tortured, sexually abused and finally killed her, hacked-up the corpse and burnt it. In 2012 the judges decided that she has to stay in prison since she also tried to abuse other women in prison and is just dangerous an plain evil

Sadly I can't find a picture of her, I really want to know if she is butch

by Anonymousreply 2204/14/2013

R19, you got yourself involved with a real freak. You never really know who you're dealing with until it's too late. And the creepy thing about psychopaths is that they are usually very charming and usually have a very neat and well put together appearance. So they are easy to fall for.

by Anonymousreply 2304/17/2013

Wow 8/18/19, there is a movie script there.

Which makes me think: why are there no gay male stalking films? Is the public just not ready?

by Anonymousreply 2404/19/2013

Rosie O'Donnell. It was terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 2504/20/2013

I'm still reeling from the fucking shock. I've never met a sociopath before (we're both high school seniors). She cheated on her girlfriend with me, she screwed me at a party and then just stopped, left the bed, left the room abruptly. 2 minutes later my friend walks in, tells me to get dressed. She's telling people that I stripped naked and got into her bed, and that she was disgusted and was trying to get away from me. She's completely denying that we fucked. All my friends believe her to some extent. I've lost friendships, everyone thinks i'm a slut. Nobody believes me. She's still with her girlfriend; she's maintaining that she never cheated and her girlfriend believes it. Today I talked to her alone after having talked with the two of them and our whole group of friends, after listening to her lie calmly. As soon as we were alone I said "I've got to hand it to you, you're good. I have no proof." she just stared at me blankly. no sign of remorse or any emotion at all. just a blank stare. I then asked her if she could even say it out loud now that nobody's around. her reply "I fucked you for five seconds." "and you lied to her face?" She just nodded and then explained to me she is by definition a sociopath and that she feels nothing except for when her girlfriend is around. What do I do. someone just fucking tell me what to do.

by Anonymousreply 2609/24/2013

Like this?

by Anonymousreply 2709/24/2013

I've been with three crazy women: 1) a pretty-boy butch who was physically abusive, and twenty years later (long after we broke up) "went" FTM; 2) a lesbian in denial who was a former speaking-in-tongues Pentecostal -- she eventually married a man; and 3) a straight woman at work who threw herself at me a la the nut case at R19. She had a similar MO, and almost got me fired. great sex, though (sigh).

Still, I'm so happy to be single going on six years now. I'm going through menopause and have no sex drive, so I have no desire to be with anyone. I hope my sex drive never comes back.

by Anonymousreply 2809/24/2013

As a teenager, a lesbian college professor molested me.

by Anonymousreply 2909/24/2013

Puh. You loved every minute of it.

Didja get an "A"?

by Anonymousreply 3009/24/2013

The ex of my ex's ex slept with the ex of her ex's ex. Turns out it was the same two people.

by Anonymousreply 3109/24/2013

r26, Had you recorded that, you would've had your proof. I'd have my Kindle on Skype or record (still on with cover down) and broadcasting. That way if she's suspicious, there's nothing on your person or weird movie-like leaning in.

by Anonymousreply 3209/24/2013

If it makes you feel any better R21, most straight women think all straight men are also hitting on them just by talking to them.

by Anonymousreply 3309/25/2013

I do not care whether you are 12 or 22. To know To LIVE with a Sadistic Aggressive Sociopath is beyond anyones worst nightmare. There is not "DRAMA" There is on ly Jails Institutions and DEATH.

by Anonymousreply 3407/30/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!