Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lifetime is making a Jodi Arias movie

Let's cast it!

by Anonymousreply 2206/23/2013

Joey Arias as Jodi Arias!

by Anonymousreply 104/13/2013

This was supposedly taken just minutes before she killed him. I don't know if she wanted a killer's souvenier or what.

I say Jessica Alba as Jody. Macauley Culkin as Travis, if he could bulk-up and dye his hair dark.

by Anonymousreply 204/13/2013

Michaela Conkin (Angela from Bones) as Jodi

by Anonymousreply 304/13/2013

Amanda Knox as Jody Arias.

by Anonymousreply 404/13/2013

Kathy Bates as the abuse "expert".

by Anonymousreply 504/13/2013

Jessica Lange as Nancy Grace

by Anonymousreply 604/14/2013

R4, good choice. Amanda Knox is weirdly like Arias in ways, bizarre handstands and all.. They're probably both sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 704/14/2013

"Amanda Knox is weirdly like Arias in ways, bizarre handstands and all.. They're probably both sociopaths"

Amanda Knox isn't a sociopath. Are you Nancy Grace?

by Anonymousreply 804/14/2013

Jessica Alba, Channing Tatum

by Anonymousreply 904/14/2013

I agree R3, Conklin looks a lot like Jodi.

by Anonymousreply 1004/14/2013

Marcia Gay Harden as Nancy Grace

by Anonymousreply 1104/14/2013

R8 Read the accounts of everyone at the police station as they describe Amanda Knox's behavior: from the cops to Merideth Kercher's friends.

They were ALL appalled at her behavior while waiting to be questioned: laughing, making faces, sticking her tongue out, smooching with her boy friend, sitting on his lap.

R7 is correct: a sociopath

Since you are part of the PR crew...we know you'll come back with the usual excuses and lies.... but the observations of everyone at the police station are well documented.

We all react to death differently with different behaviors: but GLEE is the stuff of guilty nutjobs.

by Anonymousreply 1204/14/2013

Reports that Tania Raymonde may play Jodi, and Jesse Lee Soffer cast as Travis Alexander.

by Anonymousreply 1304/18/2013

Lifetime has learned their lesson. Make the movie BEFORE the sociopath gets voted not guilty by the jury.

by Anonymousreply 1404/18/2013

Could someone explain why this particular crazy bitch is getting so much coverage - what makes this murderer so newsworthy?

by Anonymousreply 1504/18/2013

I would rather see a Joey Arias movie.

by Anonymousreply 1604/18/2013

"Read the accounts of everyone at the police station as they describe Amanda Knox's behavior: from the cops to Merideth Kercher's friends."

You realize she was totally misrepresented by the press, right? They printd a ton of untrue things about her, like the horseshit about buying "sexy underwear"

"Since you are part of the PR crew...we know you'll come back with the usual excuses and lies.... but the observations of everyone at the police station are well documented."

You're obviously just a hausfrau who believes everything Nancy Grace tells you. Sitting on your boyfriend's lap makes you a sociopath? Um, okay. She was looking for comfort from a loved one. Dataloungers love to use the word "sociopath" for some reason. They think everyone in the known universe is a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 1704/18/2013

Did anyone see this movie? it aired last nite. The movie showed Jodi as partially sympathetic as Travis would repeatedly be shown to love her in private and ignore her in public...

by Anonymousreply 1806/23/2013

Joey Arias as Jodi Arias

by Anonymousreply 1906/23/2013

And starring Miss Helen Lawson as Nancy Grace!

by Anonymousreply 2006/23/2013

I saw it. Jodi is nuts but travis treated her like a piee of shit so He Had it Coming.

by Anonymousreply 2106/23/2013

And they portrayed the Mormons as the cheesy and corny good two shoes that they are!

by Anonymousreply 2206/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.