Since 1995

Fix My Life: Rapper DMX tells Iyanla Vanzant "lady, shut the fuck up!"

Oh HELL to the naw!

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 4809/16/2014

She's an Oprah Minion, I would too.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 104/13/2013

That kid is fucked.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 204/13/2013

I think Sister Iyanla could have taken him, DMX is a small guy. She should have uppercutted his ass right then and there, boom!

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 304/13/2013

i love the out takes someone posted where she tells him to 'SUCK THE TITTIE'

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 404/13/2013

He should have replied, "bare it".

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 504/13/2013

Iyanla is messed up. I haven't watched this episode yet. I watched the transgender episode. Iyanla clearly didn't like that the person is transgendered and dogger him the entire episode to do everything. His father was totally phony and said he accepted his son's "lifestyle" when you could clearly see that he didn't.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 604/14/2013

You have to be fair. It seemed to end well with the rapper hugging his son and DMX apologizing to Iyanla.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 704/14/2013

DMX = Dis Man Xrazy!

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 804/14/2013

r5 I think you mean "present it". DMX and his lawyers are dicks. I lived in Phoenix and worked at an animal rescue when all his shit was coming to light. I told his lawyer that he could come to some adoptions for his community service, he never called me back.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 904/14/2013

What a terrible thing to say. She is a wonderful actress and I enjoyed working with her on "Doubt."

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 1004/14/2013

M, you are such a cunt. You never bother to learn anyone's name, do you?

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 1104/14/2013

This is the hot topic this weekend on "urban" gossip sites. I loved DMX back in the day. "WHAT'S MY NAME?!!"

I sincerely hope he can turn things around, because he can write better than most, and his 3 pack a day rasp was really sexy(to me).

I don't much care for Iyanla.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 1204/14/2013

I watched a few minutes... DMX was high as a kite.

[quote]You have to be fair. It seemed to end well with the rapper hugging his son and DMX apologizing to Iyanla.

Then words popped up on the screen saying he was arrested.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 1304/14/2013

[14] I believe you. He is obviously a troubled man. Didn't he have a hellish childhood?

What am I saying? We all had a pretty hellish childhood. I know that lots of folks manage to get on with their life and make something of the opportunities offered to them. But I, like DMX wasn't too good at that, so maybe that's why I have a bit of empathy with his messy life.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 1504/14/2013

r15 We did all have shitty childhoods, in the words of the Kids in the Hall, wasn't that what childhood was all about? I hope you are doing well as you take care of your folks, I hope it is all ok for you.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 1604/14/2013

DMX is pretty much my favorite troubled celebrity. I attended multiple high school homecoming dances between 1999 and 2003 so I can't help but root for him.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 1704/14/2013

Can i be of service r17?

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 1804/14/2013

[16] Aren't you kind. What a lovely thing to say.

^^^^^That is me in a rare unguarded moment!

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 1904/14/2013

Well I meant it, r16. I hate to admit that I pray for people, but I do. I have been praying for you since I heard your story on here.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 2004/14/2013

[R20] Much love. However I am concerned that if you show this sort of compassion too frequently you will be permanently banned from DL!

I don't even remember spilling my guts about the family sitch on DL. Of course that's pretty much the norm for me.(the forgetting) That is the intrinsic danger of an unbalanced recluse with a keyboard and some chemicals. The weird thing is, I always assume no one is actually reading or paying my blather any mind. But it is somehow cleansing and therapeutic to let the poison flow from time to time. Dontcha think? Again, I am touched by your concern.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 2104/14/2013

Can you imagine living in a house with that time-bomb? God he is volatile.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 2204/14/2013

Spritual healer and Yoruba priestess Iyanla Vanzant needs to set everything right.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 2304/14/2013

R21, I think you're hexing yourself with your nom de web. Try "breakthrough"

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 2404/14/2013

Iyanla did some good things on that program. Mostly it is good to see a mental health person of color out there working in the Black community, and I use that loosely cause she's really only working with celebs.

Black people need to see that therapy isn't just bullshit, it can actually help people. In our community with so much low self image and addiction problems there needs to be some education in dealing with feelings and emotions that are painful. Also all the messed up broken families and the problems it brings to our psyches.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 2504/14/2013

Since when is shemental health expert? She's a motivational speaker anointed by Oprah Winfrey. And the fact she had to literally crawl to Oprah and kiss her feet for daring to piss off her Highness, further reduces her credibility.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 2604/14/2013

One of my friends (an actor) has been friends with him for years. He said that he used to be a really nice guy, but that the last time he saw him he was a completely different person. He thinks that he is going to die.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 2704/14/2013

She talks a good game.

I can totally see how Oprah was taken in by her.

Total New Age bullshit that just feeds the Oprah ego.

I bet she can grill a good rack of ribs, as well.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 2804/16/2013

[quote]I bet she can grill a good rack of ribs, as well.

LOL I like Iyanla a lot.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 2904/16/2013

oh no

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 3005/14/2013

Is he a crackhead or what?

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 3105/14/2013

dmx is a piece of shit

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 3205/14/2013

He needs to stop doing drugs.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 3305/14/2013

I loved when Iyanla called out Sheree (of " RHOA") , while they were sitting by that faux 'Chateau Sheree' in Atlanta, and said " You didn't build this house for your kids, you built it for yourself , didnt you? It was to satisfy YOUR ego. Not for your kids" . Say what you will, but Iyanla gets to the truth, and calls it.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 3405/14/2013

DMX is quite charming in his own way. He cleans up nice & he can be a very smart man when he wants to be. He's a better lyricist than 95% of the rappers out now.It's too bad he is batshit insane. Clearly, he still has issues and demons he is battling with. He seems really bitter about how his life & career turned out. LOL at him cursing at Iyanla Vanzant. I can't fault him for it. I would curse at an Oprah sycophant too.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 3505/14/2013

r35 I agree...I listen to DMX a lot. There is something about the cadence in his voice that is very unique. He's a very interesting and gifted man, he is authentic unlike so many rappers. All the long suffering you can hear in his music and lyrics. I really will be sad if he ODs.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 3605/14/2013

DMX had no visible talent, but anger issues...nuff said!

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 3705/14/2013

Preach, Iyanla!

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 3805/14/2013

DMX needs serious help. He has 11 kids. I felt sorry for the son.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 3905/14/2013

Why cain't dem peeples be beahavin correk on da teebee?

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 4005/15/2013

What a P.O.S. he is . Homophobic and misogynistic to boot. I think he suffers from small dick syndrome. That and crack!!

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 4105/15/2013

R40, Oh! My sides. You're not as funny as you think you are. Asshole.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 4205/15/2013

Oh, lighten up, Mary. You know you were thinking it! Hee hee.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 4305/15/2013

this was a good episode

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 4409/15/2014

R40, Beloved, you could use some moments with me. I can help you, beloved

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 4509/15/2014

Lyanla doesn't have "IT" To me she's extremely unlikeable for some reason. I always thought she was phony. She seems like an opportunist that's in it for the money. I would not take advice from her. Oprah use to hate her too I remember the episode she apologized to oprah for something. It seemed so fake like I will do anything to get on oprahs good side so I can be rich. She must have are oprah out or something to get her own show. I can't stand the bitch. I hate her in the secret too

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 4609/15/2014

R46, Are you on drugs, dear????

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 4709/15/2014

I'm kinda shocked DMX is still alive. He's been a major crackhead for 15 years now. He's high as giraffe pussy in that scene.

by Mother Oprah, reaching for her taser!reply 4809/16/2014
Need more help? Click Here.