Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

"By 'men' you know I don't mean 'gay men'"

There's a woman I work with who is always going on and on about men and what they're like. When I tell her her weird generalizations about aren't true for me, she always smiles and touches my arm and says, "By 'men' you know I don't mean 'gay men.'"

How should I respond to this bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 1404/16/2013

"By Bitch, I don't mean you."

by Anonymousreply 104/12/2013

You already knew she wasn't referring to gay men, so why be a cunt about it?

by Anonymousreply 204/12/2013

Whip out your cock and show her who's a man.

by Anonymousreply 304/12/2013

Kick the bitch in the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 404/12/2013

Well I think -- but I'm not sure -- that when you boys are busy badmouthing women, you mean STRAIGHT woman, don't you...??

by Anonymousreply 504/12/2013

What specifically is she saying? If she wants to rant about straight men, let her.

by Anonymousreply 604/15/2013

Slap her, Willona!

by Anonymousreply 704/16/2013

Yes, what DOES she mean, then? Who IS see rabidly generalizing about? Gay men are MEN, first, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 804/16/2013

I hate when it's the other thing and it's people generalising about gay men. There is a stereotype about the gay man being promiscuous that straight people (mostly women) now feel free to fling around.

I call bullshit on that one. All men are wired the same when it comes to sex and think about it in a different way to women. Otherwise OPs example when people are always complaining about (straight) men would never come up.

by Anonymousreply 904/16/2013

Fraus think of "real men" as being rough,hairy and crude. They don't consider gays to be "real men".

by Anonymousreply 1004/16/2013

Rape her. That'll shut 'er up!

by Anonymousreply 1104/16/2013

R5, it's not worth it. A real queen, like the posters here, knows to make everything about her.

by Anonymousreply 1204/16/2013

In all seriousness, tell her, that as a man, who fucks men, you've forgotten more than she'll EVER know about men.

If she wants to learn a thing or two, so she no longer has to stand at work complaining about them, she'd do well to listen to what you have to say.

by Anonymousreply 1304/16/2013

by Anonymousreply 1404/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!