Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Obama's Approval Rating Now Underwater, Poll Shows

President Barack Obama's approval rating has dropped six points since he was reelected, according to an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll released Thursday.

Forty-seven percent of Americans approved of Obama's job performance, while 48 percent disapproved -- the first time his ratings have been underwater in an NBC/WSJ poll since last August.

The numbers echo the results of most national surveys in showing Obama's post-election approval boost gradually disappearing. HuffPost Pollster's average, which combines all publicly available polling, still gives the president a narrowly positive rating.

While bruising budget battles with Congress may have played some part, the trend is not unusual -- George W. Bush and Bill Clinton both experienced similar, though less steep, dips in approval after they were reelected.

Optimism about the state of the nation is also down, according to the NBC/WSJ poll, with just 31 percent saying the country is headed in the right direction -- down 10 points since December.

Half of Americans said they disapproved of the president's handling of the economy, a slight improvement on his numbers from February.

The NBC/WSJ poll surveyed 1,000 adults between April 5 and April 8.

by Anonymousreply 10204/17/2013

People fickle idiots

by Anonymousreply 104/12/2013

When they get to George Bush levels, call us.

by Anonymousreply 204/12/2013

He's not running for office again. Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 304/12/2013

I'm over him and looking to 2016.

by Anonymousreply 404/12/2013

That's 18.4% more than Mitt Romney paid.

by Anonymousreply 604/13/2013

R5 = moron

Just like at least 40% of the people in this country...

by Anonymousreply 704/13/2013

He also donated 25% of his income to charity, asshat at R5.

by Anonymousreply 804/13/2013

I eat old people's excrement.

by Anonymousreply 904/13/2013

And of course I can't spell.

by Anonymousreply 1004/13/2013

[quote]Just like at least 40% of the people in this country...

How do I pay 18% tax? Seriously. Mine is 39%.

by Anonymousreply 1104/13/2013

R11, you need to make the majority of your income from capital gains, to start with.

by Anonymousreply 1204/14/2013

They earned 662 K and donated 250 K to charity. They paid 112 K in taxes. The 18.4 percent comes from dividing 112 by 662. If you divide 112 by 412 K (their income minus charity deductions), you get something like 27 percent.

R11 bullshit. Your federal income tax rate can't be that high.

by Anonymousreply 1304/14/2013

His enhanced popularity lasted as long as his willingness to stand up to the GOP in Congress, and not a minute longer. He will, of course, draw the opposite conclusion. Stupid man.

by Anonymousreply 1404/14/2013

Now he'll never be reelected president!

by Anonymousreply 1504/14/2013

It's still higher than Congress, which according to Gallup was 13% in March, and the GOP which, depending on that source is at 26%. People are sick of these politicians in general.

by Anonymousreply 1604/14/2013

r17, who did you vote for in the last presidential election?

by Anonymousreply 1804/14/2013

Well I guess you can all thank yourselves!

by Anonymousreply 1904/14/2013

The percentage approval matters heading into an election. The term-limited 44th president is done competing; but we'll want to know how he fares heading into 2016. We're not there yet. Despite the sports-like excitement that engages the political junkies … it [italic]is[/italic] too early.

by Anonymousreply 2004/14/2013

[italic]Clarification:[/italic]

"…but we'll want to know how he fares heading into 2016."

I mean his job-approval percentage, from more than one source, as to how it can affect whoever wins the Democratic presidential nomination come 2016.

In 2008, George W. Bush's job-approval percentage was below 40. He never hit 40 percent after the midterms elections wave, for the Democrats, after November 2006. That sunk his party and whatever hopes they had in holding the White House coming into the presidential election of 2008. If anyone watched [italic]Game Change[/italic], and recalled Ed Harris as John McCain, there was a moment where he asked his campaign staff, "So what does this mean? That I should fuck off and die." The answer was [italic]yes[/italic] … to McCain's party in general.

by Anonymousreply 2104/14/2013

R17,

The Affordable Health Care Act hasn't kicked in yet.

by Anonymousreply 2204/14/2013

r23, that was totally uncalled for. Why would you post something so vile on a predominantly gay site?

by Anonymousreply 2404/14/2013

Why could that be? Oh, I know, because he's kissing republicans ass, he can't negotiate for shit, and he calls social security "entitlements". He's not a liberal, that's for sure. His fiscal policy has been atrocious, there's not much difference in the unemployment rate. I give him credit for his stance on LGBT rights, no doubt, he's the best president ever when it comes to LGBT rights. But he's still awful when it comes to his fiscal policy. I can understand why people are not happy with him, because most people haven't seen much change during his reign. Let's face it: you elected a guy who believed in "hope" and "change", but with no real action plan to approve the lives of Americans. He had little experience, and that's showing today. He's mostly talk and no action. His speeches are excellent, but he can't often follow through with what he's promising, and that's disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 2804/14/2013

If more people knew about or understood him signing over our food supply to Monsanto so we can eat Frankenfood for the rest of existence his approval rating would be even lower. Horrible. Underhanded. Scheming. Hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 2904/14/2013

that should say improve, not approve, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 3104/14/2013

He will care more as the mid term elections get here and as 2016 moves closer. In the current political climate, and for the last ten years at least, candidates have been more focused on a party platform and not just their own political platform. Each election needs to build support for the party they belong to so that party can get some kind of majority and so that they can attract voters from the other side.

Repubs care less about this however because their veiled racism and fundie speak will pull in any White voter uncomfortable with other races/classes or religious voters no matter what else is in their platform.

Dems have to be more careful not to offend anyone that is not already 100% on board with their platform for social safety nets and other progressive policies.

by Anonymousreply 3204/14/2013

But...but....r28 & r29! This was the moment he wasn't going to take any guff from the Republicans and he was going to be the real firebrand progressive we all knew he was but couldn't be because of all those GOP meanies putting him down in his first term!!

by Anonymousreply 3304/14/2013

He has done a pretty good job of keeping the gun issue in the public consciousness post-Sandy Hook. He's not letting the issue die.

Time after time we have seen mass shootings forgotten after a few weeks and people move on.

I suppose that's what is pissing the wingnuts off.

by Anonymousreply 3404/14/2013

Gun control and gay marriage agendas are but distractions from the nitty gritty $hit he's signing into law. Red herrings. Wake up, people. A lot more is going on this term than you think and it's not good.

by Anonymousreply 3504/14/2013

Other than the Monsanto crap that was inserted in by a Republican, what else has he signed into law that is pissing you off?

by Anonymousreply 3604/14/2013

Respectfully r23 Obama is not destroying what made this country great but the plutocrats are along with the Supreme Court deciding things like giving corporations personhood. The dismantling of our country started with Ronald Reagan and has continued with every President we've had since then including the beloved Bill Clinton.

Soooooo.

We need help, cause we are fucked. But we are less fucked if we can keep more Democrats in office all over the country and liberal or progressive judges on the benches. The only chance we have is if the Plutocrats see a huge tide turning toward Progressive politics from every quarter of American society. They will still push what they want but things might soften some.

by Anonymousreply 3704/14/2013

[quote]Well, people are reading it, and its a budget buster

In a word: bullshit. It is still projected to be a net positive for the budget. The ACA is fully funded.

[quote]which is going to make a bad situation worse.

And bullshit again. You may not like the ACA but there is no question that it won't be a "budget buster" and that more people will have access to health care with it than without it.

[quote]That's why Obama keeps pushing it back closer to when that asshole moves to Hawaii.

LOL.... And three strikes. Obama doesn't have the authority to "keep pushing it back," nor has he done so.

Man, what is it with our resident trolls that they are so completely disconnected from reality?

by Anonymousreply 3904/14/2013

[quote]His fiscal policy has been atrocious

Not really, which is why you can't support this bit of drivel.

[quote]there's not much difference in the unemployment rate.

Meanwhile, out here in the real world, there is a fairly substantial difference in the unemployment rate. Perhaps you could join us out here someday?

[quote]I can understand why people are not happy with him, because most people haven't seen much change during his reign.

Then you haven't been looking.

by Anonymousreply 4004/14/2013

r38 posts the same bullshit comments every time he comes upon a mention of Monsanto.

Farmers are harmed by Monsanto as the company rules with an iron fist. As for your comment that "Americans have been eating genetically modified crops for decades with little knowledge or concern," did you actually think that's a good argument for your case?

If American have little knowledge about it, then of course it follows that they'll have little concern. If you don't about something, how can you be concerned about it?

I've seen enough and read enough about Monsanto to know that their practice is not in the best interest of consumers.

by Anonymousreply 4104/14/2013

Reagan was the undoing of the greatness of the USA. Thank goodness for Clinton, or we would be further down the shitter. Now, the Cheney/Bush fans are bitching about Obama, it would be laughable if they weren't so pathetically self-destructive to this country.

by Anonymousreply 4204/14/2013

r43 you're either lying or using the same script handed out by Monsanto. I've read that same comment over and over for it to be a coincidence.

Why is it these morons always claim they never say this or that -- this is my first time posting!

by Anonymousreply 4404/14/2013

Farmers are being harmed economically because now they have to buy the seed for their crops from Monsanto who can charge whatever they please.

by Anonymousreply 4504/14/2013

[quote] If there's no concern or even consensus on the existence of an issue, why get hysterical now?

Do you realize how stupid this argument is? Yet, you repeated it. Apparently there is concern about it or else no one would object. If someone was outrage about an issue before then it must mean the issue is worth being outraged before? If you don't care, fine. Don't care. Don't shout down people who want to inform consumers about what they are ingesting or about the monopoly Monsanto has had in the industry. The people who are most against Monsanto has been the farmers.

Someone who no longer lives in America and does not know what is currently happening should really refrain from speaking as if they do.

Americans don't know what is in their food, do you understand that?

by Anonymousreply 4604/14/2013

R47, no, it's not. It's literally impossible for your federal income tax rate to be 40%.

by Anonymousreply 4804/14/2013

Yes, R49, because coming out in favor of same-sex marriage before the election was just so risk-free.

Sheesh... That comment was just as accurate as your drivel about the ACA. Tell me, do you even bother to stop and think before you post? *Can* you think?

by Anonymousreply 5004/14/2013

"We have to pass the health care bill so that you can find out what's in it" should be on Pelosi's headstone.

by Anonymousreply 5104/14/2013

So many freepers on DL now.

by Anonymousreply 5204/14/2013

Yet, the freepers only validate how off base they are. They incriminate themselves and make the reasonable people steer further and further left.

They are insidious creatures, no?

by Anonymousreply 5304/14/2013

r53, when describing distance the correct word is "farther."

by Anonymousreply 5404/14/2013

Yep, R53. But as you say, it's working against them, so let them have at it!

by Anonymousreply 5504/14/2013

What did Pelosi mean by that?

by Anonymousreply 5604/14/2013

R56, see the link for Pelosi's defense of her remarks.

by Anonymousreply 5704/14/2013

Even Daily Kos (one of the most pro-Obama sites) is disgusted by his Social Security fiasco:

The shocking events that everyone saw coming (except Obama)

Nobody could've predicted this, except everyone:

1.Release a budget with cuts to Social Security.

2.The base pushes back: Um, we're Democrats. We don't cut Social Security!

3.President Barack Obama gets defensive: But it's the Republicans' idea!

4.Except that the Republicans didn't include Social Security cuts in their crazy draconian budget. Why? Because only a moron would step on that third rail.

5.Re-read step #1.

6.Republicans begin 2014 campaign, charging that Democrats want to cut Social Security.

If there's any silver lining in this debacle, it's that it'll allow congressional Democrats the opportunity to distance themselves from this bumbling White House.

Unfortunately, they have to distance themselves from the party's leader, never a fun place for a politician to be. See 2006. And 2010.

What's craziest about this whole fiasco is how shellshocked the White House appears about it. It's as if they expected to be greeted with rose petals for "making the tough choices" or whatever bullshit they want to call it today.

by Anonymousreply 5804/14/2013

Obama was better than the alternative but he's alienating much of his base by trying so hard to negotiate with the GOP. And his chained CPI Social Security proposal really pissed a lot of Dems off. He said he would not touch Social Security. I agree with R28 in that he's not liberal enough.

by Anonymousreply 5904/14/2013

[quote][R47], no, it's not. It's literally impossible for your federal income tax rate to be 40%.

I meant, my TOTAL = federal and state is close to 40%.

Phew.

by Anonymousreply 6104/14/2013

R58, there's a counter-argument to be made to that. Until now, we've had to deal with the national news media's false equivalence bullshit, "Both sides are equally responsible for the budget standoffs." This totally ignores reality but that's what we keep seeing, over and over again.

The latest Republican budget doubles down on their stupidity; the latest Obama budget clearly signals a willingness to compromise. Presto: no more false equivalence. Republicans are left dangling, exposed as the intransigent and unyielding ideologues that they are. Best of all, because everyone knows that they won't budge, Obama gets to do this risk-free, with no chance of this ever becoming policy.

Is that the way it will play out? Damned if I know. Is that what the Obama team was really thinking? Honestly, I doubt it. It's hard to figure out just what is going on there, whether Obama is thinking about his "legacy," whether he thinks a "grand bargain" is a good end, in and of itself, regardless of the details, whether he wants the approval of the political press and the D.C. movers and shakers, or whether he really is just a lousy negotiator who can't bring himself to acknowledge that the Republicans are not negotiating in good faith.

by Anonymousreply 6204/14/2013

Of course I still believe he's better than the alternatives who were running, but that's all. I have always been a big fan of Obama. He could do no wrong in my eyes. I saw that he was doing his best and appreciated him.

But in the last month, I have utterly reversed my position. He's not doing what he said he would. Yes, I know he's a politician, but I really had faith in this guy.

1. Guantanamo is still open. 2. Gay marriage and gay rights still have many issues, though he has at least said some good things. 3. He just passed a bill where he sneaked in fucking protection for Monsanto and Frankenfood and fucking hiding it from the American public. This is alarming. It severely negatively impacts everyone, for a long time hence. 4. We still occupy Afghanistan with no end in sight. 5. Drones. Need I say more? 6. Is he even a liberal anymore? Social programs are being cut. Republicans have given "all they're willing to give" on taxes, and our Head Fucker in Charge is pansy-assing it (sorry for the term). 7. Gun control. Was handed to him on a silver platter, and he squandered it utterly because it's not that big in people's minds. He wasn't going to get enough political capital pushing that agenda, despite the need for it. Despite it being the right thing to do.

I am sorely disappointed in Obama. He was supposed to be the best president. Now he's shaping up to be the worst one ever with the bad things he is allowing. Drones? Really?

Fight, Mr. President! That's what I hired you to do. Stop trying to make assholes happy, and govern. Do what's right for the people.

by Anonymousreply 6304/14/2013

[quote]1. Guantanamo is still open.

Obama cannot close it; Congressional Republicans, aided and abetted by some cowardly Democrats, made sure of that.

[quote]2. Gay marriage and gay rights still have many issues

Obama has done all he can reasonably do on this. He has no control over these issues.

[quote]4. We still occupy Afghanistan with no end in sight.

Actually, the end is coming in 2014.

[quote]6. Is he even a liberal anymore?

He never really was. He's always been a cautious centrist.

[quote]Social programs are being cut.

No they aren't.

[quote]Republicans have given "all they're willing to give" on taxes, and our Head Fucker in Charge is pansy-assing it (sorry for the term).

Um, no, he's not. The negotiations haven't even really begun yet, so we have no idea how it will all turn out.

[quote]7. Gun control. Was handed to him on a silver platter, and he squandered it utterly because it's not that big in people's minds.

In what world has he "squandered" anything? He's been beating that bully pulpit for all it's worth but there are limits to what he can do.

Most of what you are complaining about, Obama is either already doing or has zero control over. If you're going to criticize Obama, at least base it on reality rather than on your fantasies about an uber-powerful President.

by Anonymousreply 6404/14/2013

FF R23

by Anonymousreply 6704/14/2013

Hmm, R54. I thought farther indicated tangible distance, and further is intangible distance.

by Anonymousreply 6804/14/2013

R64, let's just talk about social programs. Talk to me about what's happening with social security. Talk to me about how there aren't free HIV tests anymore, aren't free sexual and reproductive health care at places like Planned Parenthood anymore. Talk about how food stamp $ are being lowered because there isn't the money for it. Talk to me about school funding, and why the nation with 40% of the world's resources is ranked at 27 out of a 33 list country in math scores; and 22 out of 33 for science scores.

With 196+ independent nations, the nation who holds 40% of the resources allotted for all 196 nations to use, this nation should be at #1 for everything. It should be entirely superior in terms of quality of life and education. It should shoot way ahead of what the rest of the countries can muster. But it doesn't. It shoots ahead at greed and usury instead.

by Anonymousreply 7004/14/2013

[quote]Huge unemployment

Which has been steadily declining since Obama's policies started taking effect.

[quote]welfare and foodstamp use is at an all time high

What do you propose he do about it? Has it really escaped your notice that he didn't cause the economic downturn? And that safety net usage always increases in a downturn?

[quote]and meanwhile the Prez and fam are heading off to yet ANOTHER vacation.

What do you suggest he do instead? And, actually, if I'm reading this right, he's not going on vacation; his daughters are.

[quote]On top of that taxes are due and the Prez conveniently only pays 18% in taxes????

Did you, perchance, look at the details to see why he was just paying 18%?

[quote]Remember when everyone was choking on Romney's tax rate? WTF does the prez get a pass?

Because of the different reasons as to why their rates are what they are.

[quote]He is an embarrassment to all African-Americans for being this bad of a leader.

Only if you're a moron, incapable of dealing with reality.

by Anonymousreply 7104/14/2013

[quote]let's just talk about social programs.

Okay. Medicaid and Medicare have been significantly increased, as has SCHIP.

[quote]Talk to me about what's happening with social security.

Okay. Nothing has happened to Social Security. Next?

[quote]Talk to me about how there aren't free HIV tests anymore, aren't free sexual and reproductive health care at places like Planned Parenthood anymore.

Well, I could, but I'd be lying, since what you wrote isn't true.

[quote]Talk about how food stamp $ are being lowered because there isn't the money for it.

Also not true.

[quote]Talk to me about school funding

Why? That's a state and local issue, not a federal issue, and Obama has nothing to do with it.

[quote]and why the nation with 40% of the world's resources is ranked at 27 out of a 33 list country in math scores; and 22 out of 33 for science scores.

Also something that Obama has no control over.

In short, you still have nothing, and you still haven't acknowledged the many factual errors in your original post, and I predict you won't acknowledge the factual errors in this most recent post.

There are several reasons to criticize Obama but you have only identified a couple. Most of your rants here are simply false.

by Anonymousreply 7204/14/2013

R66 is an embarrassment to white people.

by Anonymousreply 7304/14/2013

Thanks to ObamaCare many doctors are refusing to accept Medicare. Others are retiring early.

by Anonymousreply 7404/14/2013

Meanwhile, out here in the real world, R74, none of that is based on solid data. It's based on anecdotes (e.g., the Heritage Foundation citing a single 70-year-old doctor as "proof" that the ACA is causing problems), or it's based on an annual survey of physicians but that survey simply said that some doctors are predicting that "many physicians will retire earlier than planned" (and that same survey listed a plurality of doctors saying that the ACA is a step in the right direction), or it ignores other factors, such as shrinking insurance reimbursements, the rising costs of malpractice insurance, drugs and other business necessities.

In short, at this time, it's bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 7504/14/2013

The Heritage Foundation = The Klan Herald

by Anonymousreply 7604/14/2013

[quote]Now he's shaping up to be the worst one ever

exaggerate much?

by Anonymousreply 7704/14/2013

[quote]Obama's Approval Rating Now Underwater, Poll Shows

Wait until after he cuts the social security and medicare that the elderly depend on and then throws out a few billion dollars in "humanitarian aid" to keep that nut case in N Korea quiet...

by Anonymousreply 7804/14/2013

All this Obama bashing is so tedious.

The President is doing just fine, thank you very much. Right wing douchebags drone on and on with their lies and distortions while the President continues to do an excellent job.

As usual, he has you idiots right where he wants you. He puts forward chained CPI, positioning himself as an agent of compromise and common sense, while tying it to another tax increase which the Republican Tea Party will never vote for in this lifetime.

Poll numbers go up, poll numbers go down, it doesn't matter. Come the mid-terms, the President and the Democrats will be looking good while the Republican tea baggers will look like shit. It's all about taking back the House by winning swing districts. Swing districts vote for compromise and good sense.

by Anonymousreply 7904/14/2013

R79 is right.

Obama may not be perfect, but he is far better than the alternative. Bitching about him does not push him leftward. It generally helps the opposition.

by Anonymousreply 8104/14/2013

I feel more cared about by Obama than any other president, ever.

by Anonymousreply 8304/14/2013

[quote]Obama only cares about Obama. PERIOD

Oh, wow.... I guess you told us. And you put part of it in ALL CAPS which makes it twice as true!

Can we get some smarter monkeys, please? The ones we have on this thread really haven't advanced beyond the feces-flinging stage.

by Anonymousreply 8404/14/2013

R80, I'd be pleased and proud to be an aide to President Obama. Sadly, I am just another political junkie who can see what every other honest political junkie can see - the President is a lot smarter than his opponents.

by Anonymousreply 8504/14/2013

R86 - Liberals criticize Obama all the time. James Carville was just yapping his mouth off about Obama and his proposal to adjust the COLA calculations for Social Security.

In my opinion, they criticize him too much.

by Anonymousreply 8804/14/2013

Obama plays chess when others play checkers.

His main thrust, though greatly unspoken, is to flip the congress to Democrat in 2014.

He has been the President who has reversed many political tides to his benefit.

While the Republicans have consistently been the party of NO, Obama has moved without them.

With a democratic Senate and House he can spend the capital that Clinton was crippled to use.

The last two years of the Obama administration will be remembered a century from now.

by Anonymousreply 8904/14/2013

r83, what kind of drugs are you on and where can I get some? You are in a completely bizarro world.

NONE OF THESE PEOPLE GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANY OF YOU. They pander to those who will get them reelected and then push the agendas of K Street lobbyists and corporations. Any thoughts to the contrary are naive and ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 9004/14/2013

Clearly a total douchebag at R80.

by Anonymousreply 9104/14/2013

Umm... R90, President Obama cannot be re-elected, more's the pity.

by Anonymousreply 9204/14/2013

[quote]Can we get some smarter and more honest Obama monkeys, please? Frank debate hurts no one.

Dear heart, did you, perchance, notice the post I was replying to? Here, I'll quote it for you: "Obama only cares about Obama. PERIOD."

"Frank debate" like that helps no one. All it warrants is the mockery it got.

by Anonymousreply 9304/14/2013

r79 spoke the truth.

by Anonymousreply 9404/15/2013

Kerry is practically begging nutcase Kim to take our billions and come back to the table and "negotiate" which means "take our tax dollars and do whatever you want as long as you shut up".

Another diplomatic success story for Obama.

Why is his popularity plummeting?

hmmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 9504/15/2013

R95, see R84. Is this really the best you morons can come up with?

by Anonymousreply 9604/15/2013

Freepers on here only validate the fact that they are ignorant. I mean seriously, if I went on freeper.com or whatever, at least I would attempt at debating a compelling issue with facts.

Freepers here only confirm the correct candidate made it onto office.

by Anonymousreply 9704/15/2013

The trouble is that it's impossible to tell the difference between a troll and a genuinely uninformed/ignorant/stupid rightwing partisan.

by Anonymousreply 9804/16/2013

Um, R92, you're ridiculous, too. Thanks for the 3rd grade Civics lesson but if you think a sentence that states "these people" is referring only to singular Obama, well, you probably didn't get to 3rd grade. Let me spell it out for your pea brain: Obama did what he had to do in order to get re-elected and will do what he must to not make things ultra difficult for Biden or Hillary in 2016; the Repubs and Dems in Congress or any other elected office DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU. Unless you have millions of dollars at your disposal to give to a campaign, you're a non-factor. Well, until they need your respective demographic for a vote.

Is that clearer?

by Anonymousreply 9904/16/2013

R89 is delusional to believe Obama's push to cut Social Security will result in more votes for Dems in 2014.

He damaged the party for 2010 and he's damaging it again for 2014.

by Anonymousreply 10004/16/2013

What R97 said.

by Anonymousreply 10104/17/2013

R100 is delusional if he thinks Obama is "pushing" to cut social security. He's calling the GOP on their bluff.

THEY insisted on chained-CPI in the budget. Now they're rejecting it. So now Obama gets to take it off the table.

Don't worry, it'll never become law.

by Anonymousreply 10204/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.