Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gus Van Sant's take on Columbine. The 2 shooters make out!

by Anonymousreply 604/12/2013

Nonsense. We all know school shootings are usually the work of confused Down's Syndrome girls.

by Anonymousreply 104/12/2013

I don't understand why they suddenly decided to make out in the shower.

by Anonymousreply 204/12/2013

Ya, I remember when I first saw that I had to go back to make sure that was what I saw. It seemed like a really random thing to put in the film. I understand what might have the motivation behind it, "We're going to die today so why not, all the rules are gone" but still kinda out of nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 304/12/2013

I didn't watch the movie too closely. Do the two boys ever say why they want to shoot up the school? Weird seeing the kids running away from the school, I would be afraid I would be paralyzed by fear and not able to move like it happens in my dreams.

by Anonymousreply 404/12/2013

It's a beautifully filmed film, it pulled me in despite not being interested in the subject (maybe I was expecting something more political, more message-heavy, but it succeeds for me because it's so decidedly neither of those things.)

by Anonymousreply 504/12/2013

Typical self-loathing homophobia. If we could be spared stupid gay people like Mr. Van Sant, life would be so much easier in this land.

by Anonymousreply 604/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!