Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Elephant

Gus Van Sant's take on Columbine. The 2 shooters make out!

by Anonymousreply 604/12/2013

Nonsense. We all know school shootings are usually the work of confused Down's Syndrome girls.

by Anonymousreply 104/12/2013

I don't understand why they suddenly decided to make out in the shower.

by Anonymousreply 204/12/2013

Ya, I remember when I first saw that I had to go back to make sure that was what I saw. It seemed like a really random thing to put in the film. I understand what might have the motivation behind it, "We're going to die today so why not, all the rules are gone" but still kinda out of nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 304/12/2013

I didn't watch the movie too closely. Do the two boys ever say why they want to shoot up the school? Weird seeing the kids running away from the school, I would be afraid I would be paralyzed by fear and not able to move like it happens in my dreams.

by Anonymousreply 404/12/2013

It's a beautifully filmed film, it pulled me in despite not being interested in the subject (maybe I was expecting something more political, more message-heavy, but it succeeds for me because it's so decidedly neither of those things.)

by Anonymousreply 504/12/2013

Typical self-loathing homophobia. If we could be spared stupid gay people like Mr. Van Sant, life would be so much easier in this land.

by Anonymousreply 604/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.