Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Janet Jackson 'quits' showbiz 'to convert to Islam'

Janet Jackson has reportedly given up her music career to move to the Middle East with her millionaire husband Wissam Al Mana.

"She's gone. She married a billionaire," an insider told Showbiz 411.

"They've got houses in three countries. She's spending time in the Middle East. She's become a Muslim."

The pair who started dating in 2010 were wed in secret last year, with Janet revealing the details to Entertainment Tonight in February.

"Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony," Janet said in a statement to ET.

"Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children's charities.

"We would appreciate that our privacy is respected and that we are allowed this time for celebration and joy. With love, Wissam and Janet."

Wissam is Janet's third husband. She was married briefly to James DeBarge in the '80s and Réne Elizondo in the '90s.

The successful 46-year-old recording artist has a discography of ten albums and has made various on screen appearances, such as Poetic Justice and Nutty Professor 2: The Klumps.

by Anonymousreply 22209/21/2014

Miss Nasty looks like heaven in hijab.

by Anonymousreply 104/12/2013

Quit showbiz or was fired?

by Anonymousreply 204/12/2013

But Janbot assured us she would release another hot new album, which was guaranteed to storm the charts..

Does this mean Janet really is the has-been everybody says she is?

Janbot, come quick, and tell us what's what!

by Anonymousreply 304/12/2013

GOOD! SHE'S FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!

by Anonymousreply 404/12/2013

Did she leave her forwarding address with the other Jacksons?

by Anonymousreply 504/12/2013

She is no longer fat, and Wissam is a stringbean.

She has no contact with any of her family at this time.

by Anonymousreply 604/12/2013

Yes, r6, but where is her new HIT ALBUM?

by Anonymousreply 704/12/2013

This notion of becoming another religion is extraordinarily bizare.

If you're highly or even just mildly religious, then how do you switch belief systems to another religion? And if you're not religious, then how do you rationalize and start believing in something else that is totally foreign to you as an adult?

by Anonymousreply 804/12/2013

What on earth is she doing??

by Anonymousreply 904/12/2013

Janet is insane to go to the Middle East, didnt she see "Not Without My Daughter"?

by Anonymousreply 1004/12/2013

You can't retire when you have no career left.

by Anonymousreply 1104/12/2013

Tell you something. Her crazy brothers will think twice before acting out and getting all crazy now.I bet you she has them all on an allowance from her billionaire husband and if they step out of line they are going to be "sverely reprimanded." Paris, Prince & Blanket can breathe a sigh of relief. Janet has now put a much larger prize in front of her family.

by Anonymousreply 1204/12/2013

So she has stopped singing? Did she ever start?

by Anonymousreply 1304/12/2013

She really likes very thin guys.

by Anonymousreply 1404/12/2013

I was going to post "Perhaps show biz quit Janet Jackson" but R2 said it much better.

by Anonymousreply 1504/12/2013

She wants to be able to hide her weight gain under a burka

by Anonymousreply 1604/12/2013

What music career?

by Anonymousreply 1704/12/2013

No loss at this point. She had her moment.

by Anonymousreply 1904/12/2013

Janet Jackson? How 1986

by Anonymousreply 2004/12/2013

Religion is nuts.

by Anonymousreply 2104/12/2013

I bet he had her sign prenup. Lol. Nasty!

by Anonymousreply 2204/12/2013

All I can say is that she better be careful living in a Middle Eastern country. Don't they decapitate women for any little thing? What if she wants a divorce? Will they hang her or something?

by Anonymousreply 2304/12/2013

Religion is ridiculous. It's nothing more than astrology, and the rabid supporters of their particular brainwashed cults are nothing more than pawns in the destruction of humanity.

by Anonymousreply 2404/12/2013

[quote]Janet Jackson has reportedly given up her music career

Not before it gave her up first . . .

by Anonymousreply 2504/12/2013

[quote]Janet is insane to go to the Middle East, didnt she see "Not Without My Daughter"?

As opposed to "Without My Daughter" which is how she's lived most of her life in the US.

by Anonymousreply 2604/12/2013

Is Wissam Al Mana Janbot?

by Anonymousreply 2704/12/2013

Religion is totally sane!

by Anonymousreply 2804/12/2013

Isn't 46 a little old to be converting to anything?

by Anonymousreply 2904/12/2013

I wonder if she will now submit to female circumcision as any good muslim girl should do.

by Anonymousreply 3004/12/2013

R30 is obviously being "funny" since female circumcision is based more in tribal culture (mostly Africa) than in religion.

Otherwise, he's just a moron.

by Anonymousreply 3104/12/2013

Egypt is a tribal culture??? I am sure they would appreciate that comment - I would consider them a civilization at this point. 90% of Egyptian women have been circumcised. I don't know if there's a difference in circumcision rates between Muslim and Christian women there.

by Anonymousreply 3204/12/2013

That statement creeps me out a little. I get the feeling he wrote it for her. She will be locked in the basement in a head-to-toe bed sheet before she even realizes what is happening...

by Anonymousreply 3304/12/2013

r33 Typical, make it all about sex.

by Anonymousreply 3404/12/2013

90%???

When you learn to link, link to a source that states *90%* of Egyptian women are circumcised, you fucking kook. You must be some dumb hick whose source is "Breitbart" or the like.

It's BANNED in Egypt. When it does takes place, it's illegal. Female circumcision in that part of the world started BEFORE Islam, you uneducated buffoon. When it does take place, it's mostly in the tribal/bedouin areas.

90%...Jesus, you're a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 3504/12/2013

No, by the Prophet, Peace be upon him, you are the fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 3604/12/2013

Someone who claims that 90% of Egyptian women are circumcised with no source to back it up is by definition, a colossal moron or a troll.

Which is it?

by Anonymousreply 3704/12/2013

lol at r11 and others. Since it's so completely true.

She was a has-been when she threw shade at Madge decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 3804/12/2013

[quote] Female circumcision in that part of the world started BEFORE Islam, you uneducated buffoon.

I refuse to even refer to it as "female circumcision". Circumcision equivalent would be trimming the labia. What happens under so-called "female circumcision" - female genital mutilation - is the equivalent of having the entire penis lopped off at its base.

It is the ENTIRE removal of the clitoris. Where, let us not forget, women have more nerve endings than even a penis.

by Anonymousreply 3904/12/2013

R37 post your complaints on Huff, since that's where the article came from.

by Anonymousreply 4004/12/2013

[quote]She has no contact with any of her family at this time.

LaToya said that Janet even didn't tell anyone in the family that she had gotten married. She found out on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 4104/12/2013

Good career move since abducting her mother didn't pan and she couldn't get her hands on Michael's money.

by Anonymousreply 4204/12/2013

Stupid woman is going to go live in a country where women are property. I guess she can eat to her hearts content though since her clothes will be tents from here on out.

by Anonymousreply 4304/12/2013

Amazing how some women can give the appearance of being so liberate, free, and open, yet in the end they end up in the traditional, conservative role. I have seen it countless times.

by Anonymousreply 4404/12/2013

Her new husband sounds decent. He's all up in the fashion industry. He looks like her second husband. He's cute.

[quote]She really likes very thin guys.

They have the biggest dicks. Jermaine Dupri wasn't thin.

I still cannot believe she went out with Jermaine Dupri for 9 years! It's said that she dumped him when he got a stripper pregnant. This is the same woman who had an open relationship, and said that she wouldn't want one of her friends telling her if her man was cheating. She dumped Tina Landon, the best choreographer she had, for not telling her that her second husband, Rene, was cheating on her.

Janet's siblings turned to Islam, and Michael was in process of joining. It's not a foreign concept to her. She had little contact with her family years ago, but ever since the kidnapping of her mother, and trying to steal her brother's estate, she's closer to them. If she was after stealing MJ's money, then no wonder why she agreed to marry a billionaire. She sees that she has no income cept that weight loss shit.

Janet was the biggest female artist of the 90s. No one could have foreseen what she would have turned into. I blame a lot of it on Jermaine Dupri. Sure, she agreed to it, but he really egged her on. He was a disgusting disaster. He was the one who started producing her music, turned her all ghetto (she even did a music video for him acting as a ho), had her calling fans back after setting up a hotline for her, and kept having her up and leave record labels, telling her that she was better than what they were offering.

Janet had four great albums, one after the other, all #1: Control, Rhythm Nation 1814, janet., The Velvet Rope (her artistic peak). Then she divorced her second husband, her creative partner, and it was all shot to hell.

Don't even get me started on those fur ads she was still doing last year. How revolting.

She's not an educated woman.

by Anonymousreply 4504/12/2013

At least we won't have to hear her "sing" anymore...

by Anonymousreply 4604/12/2013

I don't get the Janet hate. She's done a lot for the gay community, and has always been an outspoken advocate.

And I respect the fact that she's bowed out gracefully of the pop music world. Nothing more desperate or pathetic than begging for love from a crowd that doesn't care about you.

So there's no questionable "record breaking" tours or phony billionaire claims from her. And no "She's relevant" screaming from brain-dead fans, desperate themselves to still be seen as cool and hip.

Janet made her mark in history. It's over, but she did it. Nothing else needs to be proved. A shame others couldn't learn from her playbook.

Kudos to Janet for avoiding the "Fat Elvis" period, unlike others.

by Anonymousreply 4704/12/2013

[quote]She's done a lot for the gay community

What?

by Anonymousreply 4804/12/2013

r48, it's janbot. Ignore it.

by Anonymousreply 4904/12/2013

WTF is with her cheeks? The photo in OP's link makes Janet look like she has golf balls stuffed in her cheekbones.

by Anonymousreply 5004/12/2013

Some of you bitches are just jealous because Janet is only 46 and wont have to lift a finger for the rest of her days.

by Anonymousreply 5104/12/2013

In the Middle East, like every other culture, upper class women have more protections, both legal and societal, than their poorer counterparts.

Many of the sheikh's wives are treated with a pristine reverence while their mistresses/concubines are sexual objects that are treated as such...fun while they're still hot then discarded like trash when they've outlived their usefulness.

Also these mistresses are subjected to abuse. There are many stories of Saudi princes beating or even killing women but they would never do this to their wives because they are most likely the daughters of family friends and their marriage was arranged years prior.

by Anonymousreply 5204/12/2013

Well, at least we won't have to see or hear her masturbating again.

cue thunder and rain

"I didn't get to cum"

giggle.

by Anonymousreply 5304/12/2013

Jesus Christ, do these dramatic nutbags ever tire of these endless, empty shenanigans!

by Anonymousreply 5404/13/2013

[quote]being so liberate, free, and open,

Oh

dear

by Anonymousreply 5504/13/2013

Couldn't she have just moved to the Middle East and be done with it? Did she really need to address her "public"? Celebrities really do become addicted to the fame, don't they? I don't know a single superstar who has ever been comfortable slipping back into the anonymity of being a regular person after the fame subsides. They always either desperately grasp onto the spotlight or they become miserably depressed and pick up an addiction or two.

by Anonymousreply 5604/13/2013

You in danger,gurl...

by Anonymousreply 5704/13/2013

[quote]Janet was the biggest female artist of the 90s.

'scuse me?

by Anonymousreply 5804/13/2013

And her pussy's gonna swell up and explode...

by Anonymousreply 5904/13/2013

Maybe Janet is planning to have a baby like Halle Berry. They are both 46.

by Anonymousreply 6104/13/2013

It's interesting that this guy would marry someone so old. Don't they all want to marry young, fertile wives and have lots of kids. Also, is Janet okay with him taking other wives and mistresses?

by Anonymousreply 6204/13/2013

He has hoes in every area code?

by Anonymousreply 6304/13/2013

She is studying the Koran as we speak. What is fatty gonna do- Sharia law forbids pork and shellfish-Halal (just like Kosher food).....and we know her peeps just loves their lobster. But like the rest of the hypocritical muslims, she will induldge in booze and all the food she desires within the confines of her mega mansion.

by Anonymousreply 6404/13/2013

Shellfish is not prohibited in Islam.

by Anonymousreply 6504/13/2013

Why does anyone care about this has-been?

by Anonymousreply 6604/13/2013

finally she hit the JACKPOT!!...she was sweating it after brother Michael passed and was unable to support her!!

by Anonymousreply 6704/13/2013

I'm almost certain she was running out of money, as a lot of these "stars" of her type. Someone like Janet cannot exist without the excessive smoke and mirrors that record labels were able create/maintain in the 80s and 90s.

by Anonymousreply 6804/13/2013

When she start to veil herself?

by Anonymousreply 6904/13/2013

Rock the casbah!

by Anonymousreply 7004/13/2013

Parent kidnappings are for amateurs. Pros marry the mega rich.

by Anonymousreply 7104/13/2013

I love how conspicuously absent Janbot has been from this thread.

All his braying about how white-hot Janet still is, how Madonna is the real loser, and how Janet has a million projects in the pipe...

... and now we learn that even she herself thinks her career is beyond point of no return.

Girlfriend IS the definition of a has-been!

LaToya is more relevant these days than Janet f*cking Jackson.

How devastating for Janbot. Hope his mental ward has some strong medication ready for him..

by Anonymousreply 7204/13/2013

I'm a Janet fan, but not the Janbot. I really do think she comes out a winner in all this. She's already a legend, icon, etc, etc. she's done things that nobody has done. In the music industry these artists are forced to prove themselves over and over and over again every few years. She's what, 44? Is she just supposed to keep trying it forever? Who wants to do that? She leaves the business now, having her last album of original material open at #1, and retires in peace while Mariah is STILL doing it, while Madonna is relevant to nobody but the geriatric fans that pay too much for a shirty show, while Celine does Vegas.

I'm sorry, just by virtue of making this decision I think Janet wins.

by Anonymousreply 7304/13/2013

Her hubby is hot. Interesting that he is 37 and, presumably, doesn't want any successors. Jackson at 46 won't give him any kids.

Is he a self made billionaire, or did he get start up money from his family?

And what does one do after retiring at 46?

by Anonymousreply 7404/13/2013

"And what does one do after retiring at 46?"

Eat!

by Anonymousreply 7504/13/2013

Janet will probably continue to dabble in production, she produced a documentary about transsexuals? which I cant remember the name of. I believe she has a production company too. She also is involved in a number of philanthropic organizations.

I really dont know about her not giving him any kids, she probably has babies on ice like so many wealthy women in the industry.

Really, Janet doesnt need any reason other than Michael's death to explain why she is done with music. A lot of the music veterans are not recording anymore. Its is just not worth the drama, unless they really love their fans. And Janet has always gone above and beyond for her fans. I think her last tour was the parting gift so everyone would be satisfied if she leaves music indefinitely.

by Anonymousreply 7604/13/2013

Girl your cheek implants are hideous.

by Anonymousreply 7804/13/2013

She does not have cheek implants. Her entire family has the same cheekbones, especially Jackie and Jermaine.

by Anonymousreply 7904/13/2013

They get the cheeks from the creepy looking dad.

by Anonymousreply 8004/13/2013

Is she going to have her thingie cut off?

by Anonymousreply 8104/13/2013

Is she still a Jehovah's Witness?

by Anonymousreply 8204/13/2013

Oh how we will miss this great talent.

by Anonymousreply 8304/13/2013

Lol r76

by Anonymousreply 8404/13/2013

r73, you're such a troll.

You laud Janet for 'having her last album of original material open at #1' - but so did Madonna's. (In fact, Madonna's last five albums opened at number one).

How then is the latter only 'relevant to geriatric fans'? Poor Janet isn't even relevant to that demographic. She's relevant to NOBODY.

And I'm saying this as someone who loathed that insipid mess of an album, MDNA. Madonna's new music sucks!

But girl, Janet is not a 'legend, and icon', who's going out on a high note (!). She's forgotten by the public at large, and her singles are flopping harder than Madonna's.

As so many other here have noted: showbiz quite Janet, not the other way round.

Unlike with Madonna, Michael, Whitney, Prince, people don't even care about her old hits. Because they're forgettable.

With Janet, there's no there there. And that's why she's OVAH.

by Anonymousreply 8504/13/2013

Good for her for realizing it was time to give up the career. She had a good run from 86-02. Better to rest on your laurels rather than desperately try to recapture your heyday. If only Madonna would do this. Its sad seeing a woman in her mid-50s pretending she still in her 20s.

by Anonymousreply 8604/13/2013

Miss Jackson we are happy you roped a billionaire . Otherwise don't call us we will call you...

by Anonymousreply 8704/13/2013

[quote]She leaves the business now, having her last album of original material open at #1

Oh the one that was the lowest selling of her career you mean? That is aside from the first 2 flops. Leaving half of her output flops. You have to be able to actually back up the stats.

That last triumphant album was the one she didn't write anything at all on, apart from co-writing one of those lovely interludes.

The meme started by desperate Janet fans trying to save face that she's a legend/icon/has nothing left to prove might wash were it not for the fact her legacy is in tatters because of her dire 2000s output which only her most demented of fans supported. Not just the Superbowl/titgate but the quality of music. If that was there she might still be afloat but Janet died in 1998 after her secret husband took all the tunes with him.

I mean this is a woman who thought putting out tuneless crap like this as a single was a good idea. And look at the conflicted message: first she meekly apologises for Superbowl, now she gets her tits back out? Tragic.

by Anonymousreply 8804/13/2013

r84, was I being shady?

by Anonymousreply 8904/13/2013

R88 So what? I'm guessing you're a Vadge stan in which case i'd like to remind you that Vadge's last album FlopDNA opened at #1 and then flew down the charts becoming HER worst selling album ever. At least Janet has realized its better to stop now than to be in her mid-50's still trying to compete with the kids of today.

by Anonymousreply 9004/13/2013

Oh I forgot about that song r88. I kinda liked it. Same ol', same ol', but still, I liked it.

by Anonymousreply 9104/13/2013

Janet Jackson?

Just what exactly is she famous for?

by Anonymousreply 9204/13/2013

Not to get in-between this love affair r88 and r90 are having but...

r90, if you had the worlds #1 tour for the last, I don't know how many years, would you stop?

I love both Janet and Madonna but I can't fault Madonna for still riding the tour money. She's outselling everyone, outselling concerts were the real $$ is. Why stop?

by Anonymousreply 9304/13/2013

I agree, r93.

As terrible as MDNA was (and it really was uninspired, bordering offensive), Madonna released a great album with 'Confessions on a Dance Floor', and had real hit singles with 'Hung Up' and '4 Minutes'.

Janet... hasn't had a hit song since 2000.

Why should Madonna stop? It's not like she and Janet are comparable, re their output.

by Anonymousreply 9404/13/2013

She's gonna get enormous under that burqa. At least she doesn't have to worry about being broke anymore.

by Anonymousreply 9504/13/2013

R93 Madonna has no choice but to tour since she will never find a rich huband and she has to pay for her men.

Janet on the other hand is now married to a hot, young billionaire. If I had been in showbusiness since I was 7 years and was now married to a billionaire, I wouldn't work another day in my life!

by Anonymousreply 9604/13/2013

Being with a man because of his money, because you can't make it yourself, isn't something to brag about r96. Doubt its something she would take pride in either but the woman has alot Jacksons to support.

by Anonymousreply 9704/13/2013

She can get more rhinoplasty!

by Anonymousreply 9804/13/2013

Maybe she'll leave us the fuck alone now.

by Anonymousreply 9904/13/2013

[quote]But girl, Janet is not a 'legend, and icon', who's going out on a high note...

Bitch, please. You tried it, and FAILED. If not for me, NONE of these pop tartlets you see reigning on the charts would have a career.

by Anonymousreply 10004/13/2013

Who?

by Anonymousreply 10104/13/2013

Was she still in showbiz?

by Anonymousreply 10204/13/2013

R100...

I'd say these pop tarlets owe more to Madonna and Whitney than sad old Janet.

by Anonymousreply 10304/13/2013

R48, are you stupid? Janet's done PLENTY for our community. Her heralded 1997 album "The Velvet Rope" was pretty much a mantra for us. The massive hit "Together Again" was dedicated to all the friends she'd lost to AIDS, and the song "Free Xone" tackled homophobia. She won a GLAAD media award for the album. Also:

Janet received the Humanitarian Award from the Human Rights Campaign and AIDS Project Los Angeles in recognition of her involvement in raising funds for AIDS Charities and received the Vanguard Award at the 19th Annual GLAAD Media Awards in 2008.

In November of 1997, Janet was honored by the National Black Lesbian and Gay Leadership Forum for "The Velvet Rope", for the album's sexual orientation-related content, in addition to receiving the award for Outstanding Music Album at the 9th Annual GLAAD Media Awards in 1998. In June 2005, she was given the Humanitarian Award by the Human Rights Campaign and AIDS Project Los Angeles in honor of her activism.

In 2008, Janet appeared in a public service announcement sponsored by the Logo television network and the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) in response to the E.O. Green School shooting. The announcement discusses the murder of fifteen-year-old Lawrence "Larry" King and the safety of LGBT youth in public schools. In the commercial, Janet stated that "none of us are safe, until all of us are safe".

On April 26, 2008, fellow gay icon Ellen DeGeneres presented Janet with the Vanguard Award at the 19th Annual GLAAD Media Awards at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles. GLAAD president Neil Giuliano was quoted as saying:

[italic]"We are delighted to honor Janet Jackson at the 19th Annual GLAAD Media Awards in Los Angeles as such a visible, welcoming and inclusive ally of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community. Ms. Jackson has a tremendous following inside the LGBT community and out, and having her stand with us against the defamation that LGBT people still face in our country is extremely significant."[/italic]

In 2010, she spoke with Larry King in the wake of the rash of teen gay suicides about the Trevor Project, and she made an IT GETS BETTER video which was released in December of that year.

Here she is receiving her GLAAD award from Ellen...

by Anonymousreply 10404/13/2013

[quote]I'd say these pop tarlets owe more to Madonna and Whitney than sad old Janet.

Oh really?

by Anonymousreply 10504/13/2013

[quote]I'd say these pop tarlets owe more to Madonna and Whitney than sad old Janet.

Oh really?

by Anonymousreply 10604/13/2013

Since when did this place become infected with atrl posters saying stuff like "pressed" and posting those dreaded drag queen gifs? I despair.

by Anonymousreply 10704/13/2013

Oh really?

by Anonymousreply 10804/13/2013

Celebs praise the ONE AND ONLY Janet Jackson

by Anonymousreply 10904/13/2013

Legendary.

by Anonymousreply 11004/13/2013

She was the first BlackGlama legend to be the face of the campaign three years in a row.

by Anonymousreply 11104/13/2013

Janbot?

by Anonymousreply 11204/13/2013

Janbot is awake. I wonder if it will cover itself up as well.

by Anonymousreply 11304/13/2013

Her "janet." album/1993 Rolling Stone cover is one of the most copied photos of a pop star in history. The iconic photo has been copied/paid homage to by men, women and has even been lampooned by animated characters.

by Anonymousreply 11404/13/2013

That's what happens when you drain your music career of one repetitive beat.

And, of course, when you are one loony, fucked up bitch.

by Anonymousreply 11504/13/2013

Thank God Janbot's here to sort all of this out.

Also, R88, I agree in general that her post-2000 output SUCKED but that particular song is kind of okay. There are so many worse songs you could have posted.

by Anonymousreply 11604/13/2013

Yes, it is I, JanBot.

by Anonymousreply 11704/13/2013

Adam Levine Tweeted last year:

"Even for as huge as Janet Jackson is. I stil feel like her records are underrated. #brilliant"

He also said that this photo of him is the male version of Janet's 1993 Rolling Stone cover...

by Anonymousreply 11804/13/2013

I can understand men converting to Islam, but women who do have some serious mental issues.

Princess Diana was toying with the notion of converting - to seduce a Muslim man, of course, but no self-respecting woman would seriously consider such a decision.

by Anonymousreply 11904/13/2013

Janet made history at the 1990 Billboard awards as she swept several categories for her landmark Rhythm Nation album. This night helped to make her the artist with the most Billboard award wins in history--male or female. She still holds the record.

by Anonymousreply 12004/13/2013

Janet Jackson, now officially less relevant than La Toya.

by Anonymousreply 12104/13/2013

Yeah Janbot, quoting Adam L. isn't helping.

by Anonymousreply 12204/13/2013

Janet is the only artist in history to be nominated in the Rock, Rap, Dance, Pop and R&B categories at the Grammys, which shows the diversity of her music

She is second to Aretha as the female with the most R&B #1s. On that chart, she has more #1s than her late brother MJ and Whitney Houston.

Janet still holds the record for biggest debut tour of any artist. Her RN tour was the biggest box office draw for a female in the USA at the time, and it still holds the record for fastest sellout of the Tokyo Dome.

RN 1814 was the biggest selling album of 1990. It also was the first album to have 7 top 5 Hot 100 hits, and it is the only album to have #1 singles in 3 seperate calendar years.

She was the first woman to have 5 consecutive #1 albums on the Billboard 200 albums chart. HAGdonna only recently tied that accomplishment.

Her first 3 films opened at #1 at the US box office

She signed two of the biggest record deals in history in the 1990s

With her 2000 single "Doesn't Really Matter", she became the first female artist to have a Hot 100 #1 in the 80s, 90s and 2000s. Her 2001 smash hit "All For You" was the longest running #1 song that year.

by Anonymousreply 12304/13/2013

Every artist from Kelly Rowland and Britney Spears to Aaliyah, Mya and Ciara has given Janet props for her innovation. Beyonce recently cited Janet in her HBO documenatary as one of the icons she looked up to growing up.

by Anonymousreply 12404/13/2013

Janet is so relevant that this story was already old news and days old before DL did a thread on it. That's how much people care.

by Anonymousreply 12504/13/2013

HAGdonna had Janet's "Feedback" on her IPod music list back in 2008. She was quoted as saying she loved to work out to the song.

Here's Gaga calling Janet what she truly is...a LEGEND

by Anonymousreply 12604/13/2013

Jennifer Lopez saying here that Janet was the reason she got into showbusiness

by Anonymousreply 12704/13/2013

Whitney and Pebbles giving Janet props...

by Anonymousreply 12804/13/2013

Madonna's abysmally sad take on Janet's "Rhythm Nation" era. I literally laughed out loud when I first saw this travesty. The nerve of this bitch. And not long before this, she scoffed at her own dancer in Truth or Dare for alluding to the fact that what she was wearing was "Very Janet Jackson, Rhythm Nation."

by Anonymousreply 12904/13/2013

The little of gaggle of gays I ran around with when "Feedback" came out used to refer to it as "Feedbag" because Janet has such food issues. Looking back, it's quite a cruel jibe Janet's mental illness manifests itself in so many ways, including her diet, but it was funny at the time.

by Anonymousreply 13004/13/2013

[quote]Jennifer Lopez saying here that Janet was the reason she got into showbusiness.

What a thing to be proud of. She inspired the greatest of talents. Or made them think if she can do it, so can I.

by Anonymousreply 13104/13/2013

Anderson Cooper can't control his fangirl behavior around The Queen.

by Anonymousreply 13204/13/2013

Go away, R130. You're losing (as you lick the Doritos cheese off your fat fingers).

by Anonymousreply 13304/13/2013

Fans in LA line up around the block to have copies of True You, Janet's #1 NY Times Bestselling book, signed...

by Anonymousreply 13404/13/2013

FANdemonium as Janet leaves a booksigning in NYC in 2011

by Anonymousreply 13504/13/2013

She a Jehovah?

by Anonymousreply 13604/14/2013

I dont think Janet has been a practicing Jehovah's Witness for 30 years. Janet said Katherine didnt force her into the religion after she turned 16.

by Anonymousreply 13704/14/2013

R126 Also, HAGdonna said she loved Janets Velvet Rope album when it came out.

by Anonymousreply 13804/14/2013

That is all in the past. Janet (as a singer) was nothing without Jimmy Jam and the other guy. Hell,they even gave Bobby Brown a good record. With new producers or maybe age(the woman is pushing 50) her voice sounded more and more weak...

Plus she was getting bad press with the ugly stories about her mother and how it was reported Micheal had warned his children about Janet...

Janet Jackson didn't quit show business. Show business quit her...

by Anonymousreply 13904/14/2013

Janet quit Islam a second after making this announcement 'cause she got HONGRAY and needed herself some pork ribs.

by Anonymousreply 14004/14/2013

Madge looks like Degeneres at R129.

by Anonymousreply 14104/14/2013

You put Madonna as some kind of evidence of Janet's greatness because she said she liked her album....but then you slam her?

Which is it Janbot? Do you take Madonna's word as gold or not?

by Anonymousreply 14204/14/2013

So Janbot goes on and on about how much Janet has done for gays and AIDS, yet this woman wanted Tupac to take an AIDS test before they could share an on-screen kiss.

Was this cunt too stupid to know that you can't catch AIDS from kissing?

by Anonymousreply 14304/14/2013

I've never heard that one before r143. This true?

by Anonymousreply 14404/14/2013

R144, here you go...

by Anonymousreply 14504/14/2013

Beyonce's correct view on the influence of Mariah, Whitney and JANET

by Anonymousreply 14604/14/2013

Janet also worked with Beenie Man. Now she's moving to the Middle East where they behead homosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 14704/14/2013

Troll-dar r146, then page back. The entire thread turns piss yellow!

by Anonymousreply 14804/14/2013

Wow r145, straight from the horses mouth. Thanks for that.

Didn't Janet dedicate one of her songs to Tupac after his death? Based on that, I though they were close. Guess not!

by Anonymousreply 14904/14/2013

Janet last month being HONORED BY AMFAR FOR HER TIRELESS WORK IN THE FIGHT AGAINST AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 15004/14/2013

For all the grief some of you jealous, ugly, hating-ass bitches give Janet for her looks, she looks as good today as she did 30 years ago. I'll bet the lot of you fuckwads look like you have one bony foot in the grave.

by Anonymousreply 15104/14/2013

[quote]Troll-dar [R146], then page back. The entire thread turns piss yellow!

Ahh! The patented "troll-dar so-and-so to see the thread turn piss-yellow" threat. No need, honey. They're all familiar with me. Try again.

by Anonymousreply 15204/14/2013

Was she making AIDS history when she believed it could be spread via kissing?

by Anonymousreply 15304/14/2013

LOLing at the tired queens pulling a Tupac clip and citing her work with Beenie Man. About Pac, he was jealous because Janet had a man, and that she didn't want to get with him. It was not her who wanted the AIDS test, to be exact--it was her husband Rene. She actually had no clue about the AIDS test thing. Pac was resentful about many things when it came to Janet back then. He was pissed that SHE was the one featured on the ads for "Poetic Justice". He was pissed that it was HER name that was splashed across posters and billboards in big letters for the movie. And, as I said, he was pissed because she didn't want to get with him. It's sour grapes speaking in R145's weak video.

As for Beenie Man, Janet was unaware of his homophobic lyrics when she worked with him. They were both on the same label, and Virgin threw them together for the duet without her having the time to research what kind of artist he was. Even though he's since changed his view on gays, she has vowed never to work with him again. With all the work Janet has done for us, it's very hateful to cite and fault her for this one time where she slipped and worked with someone with those former views.

by Anonymousreply 15404/14/2013

[quote]Was she making AIDS history when she believed it could be spread via kissing?

You stupid, blind fool! Bwahahahaha!!

by Anonymousreply 15504/14/2013

Janet is the only member of her family to be nominated for an Academy Award. She received the nomination for her classic, often-sampled 1993 ballad "Again".

by Anonymousreply 15604/14/2013

Janet through the years. True beauty has NO age...

by Anonymousreply 15704/14/2013

[quote]That is all in the past. Janet (as a singer) was nothing without Jimmy Jam and the other guy. Hell,they even gave Bobby Brown a good record

Bitch, please. Are you serious? Janet was as good for JJ/TL's career as they were for her, and the producing duo have said as much. They made each other. Don't hate. It's not becoming of you. Oh, and they never worked with Bobby B. Babyface was the one who gave him his hits.

by Anonymousreply 15804/14/2013

Janet in 1993 and Janet in 2012. The woman doesn't age!

by Anonymousreply 15904/14/2013

Rihanna copied Janet's curly red Velvet Rope-era locks for her "Loud" album. Of Janet, Rihanna has said:

[italic]"She was one of the first female pop icons that I could relate to...She was so vibrant, she had so much energy. She still has power. I've seen her on stage, and she can stand there for 20 minutes and have the whole arena scream at her. You have to love Janet."[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 16004/14/2013

[quote]About Pac, he was jealous because Janet had a man, and that she didn't want to get with him. It was not her who wanted the AIDS test, to be exact--it was her husband Rene.

Proof, please.

by Anonymousreply 16104/14/2013

Here's Rhi-Rhi copying another patented Janetism--pulling someone from the audience at a show to do a stage dance/tease...

by Anonymousreply 16204/14/2013

Britney's Femme Fatale tour stage lap dance was a direct rip-off of...

by Anonymousreply 16304/14/2013

...Janet's superior "Rope Burn" stage tease during the "Velvet Rope" world tour.

by Anonymousreply 16404/14/2013

Proof, please.

by Anonymousreply 16504/14/2013

[quote]Which is it Janbot? Do you take Madonna's word as gold or not?

I cited her hypocrisy just to show what kind of a person she is. One minute she scoffs at being compared to Janet, and the next she's biting her style. She once claimed to not even know anyone that Janet knows, yet we all know that's not true. From various members of Janet's family to other celebs, the two women know plenty of people in common.

by Anonymousreply 16604/14/2013

R154, link to your claim? Right now, at least the other side has video backing them up.

by Anonymousreply 16704/14/2013

[quote]Plus she was getting bad press with the ugly stories about her mother and how it was reported Micheal had warned his children about Janet...

If you believe that bullshit then I have a bucketful of wooden nickels to sell you. Janet was MJ's most beloved sibling. They were the closest growing up, and they were the biggest stars in the family, so they could relate a lot more than the others. She was always there for him when he needed her most, and he had nothing but love for her. Paris's Twitter words were that of a spoiled, willful child in need of discipline. SHE is the one her father'd be ashamed of.

by Anonymousreply 16804/14/2013

Janbot could care less about homophobia anyway. Janbot first got its name during the Chik-Fil-A controversy, and was trolldar'd in the Chik-Fil-A threads defending it. The Janbot is just a loser, who else would be obsessed with a "singer" who can't sing.

by Anonymousreply 16904/14/2013

For the resolute person at R143, R145, R153, R161 and R165, here are the words of "Poetic Justice" star Joe Torry and the director himself from VIBE magazine:

[italic]JOE TORRY (Actor, Poetic Justice): Janet had caught a cold from Q-Tip during the first couple of weeks of filming. Remember, they kissed in the car before he got his head blown off [in the first scene]. We didn’t know a lot about [AIDS] and Tupac had been known to be banging the bitches. He was smoking weed, coming to the set drunk, fucking bitches in the trailer. There was a little word that he had a dirty dick and that one of these bitches gave him something. ‘Pac was like, “Wait a minute. You treating me different. I’m a real nigga.” Janet had kissed Q-Tip in an earlier scene and caught a cold. Everyone was freaking out and wanted ‘Pac to take an AIDS test. Pac lost it. He went off on John in the trailer. ‘Pac was like, “Fuck that. Unless I’m having sex with her, I’m not taking an AIDS test.”

JOHN SINGLETON: That was a publicity stunt we came up with. Me, Janet, Tupac, Regina King and Joe Torry were sitting on the set. Everyone is trying to impress Janet anyway. I was like, “Man I don’t know about this love scene. You’ve been hitting all this shit. I don’t know if I want you touching my actress.” He’s like, “Fuck you man. We’re not fucking, so don’t matter whatever.” “You need an AIDS test.” “If we’re really fucking, I’ll do it.” You do shit like that and you know everyone is going to be talking about our movie.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 17004/14/2013

If my quotes above aren't good enough for you, R167, then here's the link...

by Anonymousreply 17104/14/2013

Wow, R169, I made that much of an impression on you that you remembered me from another thread? You are the epitome of wounded and pathetic. Homophobia is a blight, as are you.

by Anonymousreply 17204/14/2013

Notice how Janbot doesn't even deny defending Chik-Fil-A. I wasn't the one who trolldar'd him in the Chik-Fil-A threads, someone else mentioned it, and out of curiosity I confirmed it's true. I know I'm not the only one who remembers the Janbot was defending Chik-Fil-A.

by Anonymousreply 17304/14/2013

First off, neanderthal R169/R173, this is not a Chick Fil A thread. If you're angry because I'm taking people to school about Janet, that's one thing, but again, this isn't the CFA thread. Secondly, I never defended Chick Fil A for anything. I merely stated that another poster who said their business was lacking was wrong. Every CFA I've ever seen has long lines. But, again, that's neither here nor there. You're just bitter and angry.

by Anonymousreply 17404/14/2013

My dear Janbot, you've just spent your Saturday night posting about 100 times, with pictures and clips that must have taken you forever to look up and link.

I hope to God Janet is paying you for this!

by Anonymousreply 17504/14/2013

Celebs Tweet about Janet

by Anonymousreply 17604/14/2013

More celebs Tweet about Janet

by Anonymousreply 17704/14/2013

Two more Tweets

by Anonymousreply 17804/14/2013

LOL R175, I actually didn't spend the WHOLE night. You'll see that my last post at R135 was at 11:08 PM, which is just about the time I left the house to go out clubbing. I logged back on when I got in after 4 this morning, which is where I picked back up at R146.

by Anonymousreply 17904/14/2013

R168, you are so full of shit. Janet never met Michael's children until they were several years old and that was in a hotel that they both just happened to be staying.

by Anonymousreply 18004/14/2013

I am frightened how fine of you know do many details about her life. Not cool

by Anonymousreply 18104/14/2013

[quote]I am frightened how fine of you know do many details about her life. Not cool

wat?

by Anonymousreply 18204/14/2013

Janet demanding an AIDS test before kissing Tupac:

Vibe Magazine:

[quote]I think John idolized Tupac. Tupac gave John even more cred. Janet was royalty. It’s another thing to work with royalty. Janet was very quiet, hard working and just about the business. She was involved with Rene Elizondo at the time. He was around a lot, and maybe there was a bit of Svengali going on. Before we shot that last scene in the beauty shop when they were going to kiss, Rene and Janet had me come into their trailer. They said, “We know the kiss is coming up in two days, we want him to get an AIDS test.” I went to Tupac, and he said, “Fuck, no. I’m clean.” I go back and was like, “He’s not going to do it, and I’m not going to try and make [him].

by Anonymousreply 18304/14/2013

Janbot is in overdrive because Janet herself is now confirming she is a has-been. The end days are here.

JANBOT! Listen up, sweetheart!

You promised us Janet would release another record, and that it would be a hit.

Where is that record?

by Anonymousreply 18404/14/2013

The thought of Janet mistreating her Phillipino slaves makes me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 18504/14/2013

[quote]Janet never met Michael's children until they were several years old and that was in a hotel that they both just happened to be staying.

Ok, AND? Many people didn't meet the kids until they were just into toddler stage--family or otherwise. MJ kept those kids shrouded from everyone. EVERYone. She also had her own busy schedule. There are nine Jackson sibs. I'm sure not everyone got to meet everyone else's kids fresh from the womb.

by Anonymousreply 18604/14/2013

That whole family is muslim now, I think. It all started when Michael was on trial and figured he was going to prison. It was a tactic to get the Muslim Brotherhood to protect him from being raped/killed in prison.

Janet would have never married a poor muslim--she has to marry for money and the only guy she can get is this one.

She's fat, over-the-hill, and comes from the weirdest family on earth. She was very cute and talented, but is not a good singer and is past the sexy and sellable stage.

by Anonymousreply 18704/14/2013

[quote]Janbot is in overdrive because Janet herself is now confirming she is a has-been.

Where is this mystical interview where she deemed herself this? 'Cause I've never seen it.

[quote]JANBOT! Listen up, sweetheart!

I'm listening, and all I'm hearing is the hiss of a lot of hot air.

[quote]You promised us Janet would release another record, and that it would be a hit.

I promised this? No, dear. What I said was Janet is NOT through with making music. Other than Janet herself giving a brief red carpet interview last year when asked about a possible new album, when she said that music was too big a passion for her to stop making it, there was the debunking of the "Janet is retiring" Fox News rumor by her close friend/choreographer Gil last week on Twitter.

With all the time she's taking to just live her life (something some of her contemporaries would benefit from doing as well), you can believe that many are eager to hear new music from her. She's known for taking lengthy breaks between projects, but, like she always says, "I promise, I'll be worth the wait."

by Anonymousreply 18804/14/2013

[quote]she has to marry for money

Don't make me laugh! Janet Jackson is wealthy from her own fortune. She didn't HAVE to marry for anything.

[quote]the only guy she can get is this one.

Huh? You say it as if he was some sort of last-ditch effort. They met when he approached her at an industry party in Qatar. He was the one who made the moves from what I've read. Besides, he's wealthy, young, tall, and a good-looking guy. If that's the "only guy she could get", well, she done good!

[quote]She's fat, over-the-hill, and comes from the weirdest family on earth. She was very cute and talented, but is not a good singer and is past the sexy and sellable stage.

First, as for her "weird" family, you don't know those people. I'd love to see the crazy set of rubes YOU share a bloodline with.

She's FAT? Have you seen this woman lately? She's in the best shape of her life. Some of you people wear your envy like a badge of honor! THIS is fat?? HA!

by Anonymousreply 18904/14/2013

You go girl Janet! rIDE THat billionaire dick all night long and then snap your fingers for one of the servants to bring you Dom Perignon when you're done! ?(-_-)

by Anonymousreply 19004/14/2013

You tell 'em r189 !

by Anonymousreply 19104/14/2013

Yasss!

by Anonymousreply 19204/14/2013

I love the JanBot. It's fun to throw food at the mental person in a cage. Just like the Victorians did when they would have Sunday outings to make fun of the patients in the insane asylums.

by Anonymousreply 19304/14/2013

R189, For all of their money and fame, I wouldn't want to be a member of the Jackson family--big, huge, yuck.

And if you think my family are rubes because they didn't go into show business and sing ya-ya music that will not endure because it's shyte teenager muzak, then fine, think of me as a rube.

Oh, and Michael was a pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 19404/14/2013

Lol, r140.

Perhaps that's why Janet converted to Islam- she thinks she'll lose weight.

by Anonymousreply 19504/14/2013

It's hilarious that Janbot puts such time and effort into someone that he doesn't even know and someone who doesn't give two shits about him or her other handful of remaining loyal sheep fans - that limp rehashed farewell tour is evidence enough.

Janet has been dead and buried for years. She doesn't care about music. Her passion died years ago and there always had to be a man like Jam/Lewis/Elizondo pulling the strings.

But lets all still pretend its 1994, where it's on a neverending loop on Planet Janet.

by Anonymousreply 19604/14/2013

Janet's new "Janet" album is amazing! She'll beat out Madonna for sure, as queen of pop!

by Anonymousreply 19704/14/2013

Janet Jackson hasn't been relevant since 1994.

The Velvet Rope album may have been well-received by critics, but it didn't sell well, and had no substantial hit singles. It was an elegant flop.

All For You was a bit more successful commercially, but she hardly left her imprint on the year 2000 with that one. The zeitgeist had already moved on by then.

She killed what was left of her career by flashing her tit on a family-oriented tv program -- and then lying about it. Wardrobe malfunction... how pathetic.

Not only did she bury her career, but she lost all credibility as an artist and human being.

She's as mendacious as the rest of her clan, and it's just as well nobody these days cares about her, or her 'legacy'.

Buh-bye, fake bitch.

by Anonymousreply 19804/14/2013

R171, do you even realize what you linked to?

[quote]Before we shot that last scene in the beauty shop when they were going to kiss, Rene and Janet had me come into their trailer. They said, “We know the kiss is coming up in two days, we want him to get an AIDS test.”

Rene...and JANET.

by Anonymousreply 19904/14/2013

198 is obviously Madonna, who is trying to use spell-check after the Banda fiasco

by Anonymousreply 20004/14/2013

Janbot is one of my favorite trolls. She's not evil, she just loves her starperson.

I don't this Muslim thing is good although isn't this guy not an extremist Muslim? And he's got an endless supply of money. I want to know if he's going to have other wives though?

I really hated Janet when she slapped Paris Jackson & was in on the whole kidnap grammy thing. I don't think that Michael's children are Muslims nor do I think that the younger one that is caretaking them is Muslim, nor do I think LaToilet is Muslim either.

by Anonymousreply 20104/14/2013

I agree with Madonna's comment (at r198). Janet is the type of star who did it because she had no other choice, kind of like Britney.

by Anonymousreply 20204/14/2013

"Janbot is one of my favorite trolls. She's not evil, she just loves her starperson."

Janbot does seem very good-natured. But even though I believe that "love is never wasted", spending all Saturday night posting 200 Janet youtube links is definitely wasted.

Janbot, darling, I hope you have more planned for your weekend than this?

by Anonymousreply 20304/14/2013

Janbot is very intelligent and has good research skills. I wish we could redirect his/her energy into something a bit more...productive.

by Anonymousreply 20404/14/2013

I find Janbot disturbing to say the least. Someone who is up at all hours of the early morning pasting shit about Janet Jackson reveals a certain disturbed psychology.

by Anonymousreply 20504/14/2013

Janet was being honored by AMFAT, not AMFAR.

It is sad that her life revolves around quick,easy schemes. You would think a talented woman could do something meaningful with her life instead of whoring herself out.

by Anonymousreply 20604/14/2013

[quote]Janet has been dead and buried for years.

Really? I guess that's why she recently had a sold-out world tour, inked a NY Times Bestselling #1 book, signed a film production deal with Lionsgate, had a lucrative BlackGlama deal that stretched for 3 years, and made two films in as many years. Oh, and not to mention her music is still being sampled and remade by today's artists. If that's "dead and buried," then give me THAT career!

[quote]Janet Jackson hasn't been relevant since 1994.

If there was an award for stupidest comment on DL, you'd win by a landslide. Janet was clearly dragging everyone, including Madonna, by their roots in 1994. She'd been reigning for quite some time by then, but she had yet to sign her second record-breaking contract in 1994 (that event wouldn't happen until 1996). Her relevancy carried on long after '94, dear. In 1997, she released her most critically successful album to date--an album that debuted at #1. She would go on to do more #1 films, release more #1 albums, have more #1 hits, go on several world tours, etc., after 1994. She'd also go on to inspire a whole crop of new-millenium artists (Britney, Mya, Ciara, Aaliyah, Kelly Rowland, Beyonce, etc.). So where you get this crazy notion that her relevancy peaked in 1994 is a mystery to me.

[quote]The Velvet Rope album may have been well-received by critics, but it didn't sell well, and had no substantial hit singles. It was an elegant flop.

More stupidity. The kind of stupidity that should make you run and hide in a corner.

"The Velvet Rope" was the opposite of a flop, sweetie. It debuted at #1 in the States, has sold over 10 million copies worldwide to date, won a slew of awards upon its release, garnered a successful, Emmy-winning world tour, produced some of her most visually stunning videos, and contained her biggest-selling single (Together Again). If that's a flop, then what's a success?

[quote]All For You was a bit more successful commercially, but she hardly left her imprint on the year 2000 with that one

Really? First off, if you're going to be wrong (which you most certainly are), at least get the year right. It was 2001. Secondly, "All For You" the single was the longest-running Hot 100 #1 of that year, and Janet's second longest-running #1 after 1993's "That's the Way Love Goes". It also solidified her status as the first woman to have a #1 hit in the '80s, '90s and 2000s. She was everywhere that year, from MTV ICON to various magazine covers and talk shows.

by Anonymousreply 20704/14/2013

[quote]She killed what was left of her career by flashing her tit on a family-oriented tv program

Family-oriented? You mean the same program where gigantic men run around cursing up a storm and crushing each other to a pulp? Are you one of those nutcases from middle America who were "appalled" by seeing a .5-second flash of a Black woman's nipple-shielded tit? Oh, the SHAME of it all!

[quote]She's as mendacious as the rest of her clan, and it's just as well nobody these days cares about her, or her 'legacy'.

Really? Do YOU know her enough to be talking about her in such a negative way? Did she run over your cat or flip the bird at your grandma? And if "nobody cares about her" these days, then why are various artists still sampling her music and wondering when her she will be putting out new music?

by Anonymousreply 20804/14/2013

[quote]I really hated Janet when she slapped Paris Jackson

Janet never slapped Paris, and Paris herself went on Twitter to debunk that whole ridiculous rumor.

by Anonymousreply 20904/14/2013

Janet is 'retiring' from the biz, but Janbot still thinks she will put out a new record.

Its delusions are as cute as they are insane.

Janet is o-v-a-h, honey.

by Anonymousreply 21004/14/2013

The only thing o-v-a-h, R210, is your brain capacity. You keep on believing Fox News, Perez Hilton, etc. For me, I'll take the word of her close friend/choreographer over theirs.

by Anonymousreply 21104/14/2013

The one thing Janet will ALWAYS have over Madonna is that Janet is the far superior actress. If it weren't for the horribly racist Hollywood system, I think Janet would've preferred to be a movie star...but sadly there are limited roles for WOC.

by Anonymousreply 21204/14/2013

I agree, Janet is a better actress than she's given credit for. This opening scene from "Poetic Justice" still gives me chills...

by Anonymousreply 21304/14/2013

Another great clip from PJ

by Anonymousreply 21404/14/2013

She failed miserably at acting her tit exposure wasn't intentional.

She's a horrible actress.

by Anonymousreply 21504/14/2013

R215, you know that thing called a life. Get one.

by Anonymousreply 21604/14/2013

So Janet is now taking cock up her ass?

by Anonymousreply 21704/14/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 21807/20/2013

oh wow...Janet c'mon. I hope she sees more than $$$.

by Anonymousreply 21907/20/2013

Ah, Janbot in all her glory. It's why I pay $18 for this crap.

by Anonymousreply 22007/20/2013

[all posts by racist shit-stain # 4 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 22107/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.