Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I'm done with American Idol this season

It's been pretty obvious for a while now that they decided that since a girl had not won in years, they had rigged the show this year for a girl to win. Well, here we are, all five finalists are girls! Doesn't getting anymore obvious than that. UNBELIEVEABLE! I'm done with this shit!

by Anonymousreply 1004/12/2013

I don't know about a conspiracy but the last was voted off tonight, and he deserved it. He was terrible compared to the remaining singers who happen to be all girls. Off key, bad pitch and poor performance presence is what did him in.

by Anonymousreply 104/12/2013

Uh, OP? You must be one of its last viewers. The ratings for Idol this season have been on a downward spiral since its premiere and have hit its lowest numbers ever.

by Anonymousreply 204/12/2013

Lazaro should have been gone weeks ago-if anything was rigged, it was for him to stay on longer than he should have.

by Anonymousreply 304/12/2013

I tape it and mostly fast foward. The show seems to be auditioning for Up With People...

by Anonymousreply 404/12/2013

You'll be missed, OP.

by Anonymousreply 504/12/2013

If you think the rigging of this (and any other competition based reality show) just started this year, you have other gullibility issues you really need to be examining beyond American Idol.

by Anonymousreply 604/12/2013

Lazaro was robbed, he should sue for discrimination.

by Anonymousreply 704/12/2013

Will Mariah and Nicki get fired? Will Randy finally be let go? Will Ryan have to take a pay cut?

by Anonymousreply 804/12/2013

Poor Lazaro never stood a chance with the biased judges.

by Anonymousreply 904/12/2013

"Will Mariah and Nicki get fired? Will Randy finally be let go? Will Ryan have to take a pay cut?"

The answer to each is more anticipated more by viewers than finding out who this year's American Idol will be.

by Anonymousreply 1004/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!