Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tom Cruise on Jimmy Kimmel

I want to be a bitch but he does come off as nice although a bit dim trying to improv with Jimmy

by Anonymousreply 1404/12/2013

Everyone thinks Tom Cruise is nice, except the assistants (slaves) that he abuses in private.

by Anonymousreply 104/12/2013

Hate me if you want to, but I like Tom Cruise. I think he's a psycho control freak, and I think Scientology is bullshit, but just from an acting viewpoint, and seeing him when he's out promoting movies, I like him.

You know, with all the films he's made, you'd think by now we'd hear how difficult he is, but all I have ever read is what a nice person he is, how helpful and generous he is to cast crew, etc.

I sort of feel sorry for him. I mean, fine, Katie Holmes made her escape. But now he's out here and all he has is making movies and being in a cult.

by Anonymousreply 204/12/2013

He's the number two person in Scientology. That alone makes him dangerous because it is a money-scamming cult and promotes pseudo-science. They violate labor practices and are violent, anti-gay and corrupt. Beware the man in the shiny suit.

by Anonymousreply 304/12/2013

It's been speculated that he participates in the silly skits in exchange for not being asked "certain" questions.

It's not a huge deal for any actor to come across as likable. (Except maybe GOOP) it's just another character.

by Anonymousreply 404/12/2013

Even Goopy came across as likable the one time she hosted SNL.

Remember: they're actors. They can pretend to be nice people onscreen. That's their job.

by Anonymousreply 504/12/2013

Caught him on Kimmel. Hadn't seen him on talk shows or in movies in several years.

He looks great, but clearly has had some plastic surgery. He seems to have a bit of a boyish quality about his face again. Cheeks seem to be fuller. But it was exceptionally well done surgery.

by Anonymousreply 604/12/2013

I can't stand Tom Cruise. I use to be a fan, but the whole couch incident, his offensive remarks re: Brooke Sheilds, and his hyper involvement in the cult, have really turned me off to him. I can't watch him in a film anymore because I can't get past how fake he is.

by Anonymousreply 704/12/2013

r2 = clam.

Tom Cruise, being the face of Scientology, is co-responsible for everything his cult has perpetrated in the last 25 years. And that includes murder.

He's vile.

by Anonymousreply 804/12/2013

Has anyone seen his latest movie 'Oblivion'? The reviews seem to say that its visually breathtaking but a clunker of plot.

by Anonymousreply 904/12/2013

I agree with all those who say he is a total fake.

by Anonymousreply 1004/12/2013

Agree, he's totally fake.

by Anonymousreply 1104/12/2013

Does anyone have the number of his plastic surgeon?

by Anonymousreply 1204/12/2013

Sorry R12, I don't.

by Anonymousreply 1304/12/2013

I noticed the plastic surgery two or three years ago. I suppose it's a decent job but I've always thought the goal was to not have anyone know that anything had been done so of you can tell, then perhaps it's not a good job. Agree with up thread, can't watch anything he's in...

by Anonymousreply 1404/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.