Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

"A man can SEE much better than he can THINK"

We all know the stereotype of a hot older man with supermodels hanging on his arm. Now I'm wondering why there aren't more affluent women with hot guys hanging on their arm.

Is misogyny so deeply seated in society that even wealth can't raise a woman's position in society? Can a man not see past a woman's face?

Is the saying "a man can see much better than they can think" true?

by Anonymousreply 704/11/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 104/11/2013

Wealth is still overwhelming held by men.

by Anonymousreply 204/11/2013

Easier for men to make their own money. Also easier psychologically for women to be "taken care of". I think fewer men traditionally have been able to swallow that role. It is changing, though.

by Anonymousreply 304/11/2013

Is it misogyny that society accepts a young woman living off an older man's money, but not a young man living off an older woman's money?

by Anonymousreply 404/11/2013

There are cougar / cub cruises. The deal is straightforward - older women ready for sex and young cute guys who don't want relationships but rather a sure thing.

So wealthy women do have younger hot guys, however, it's still pretty much on the guy's terms. IOW, older women many times don't get the relationship. Just the sex.

by Anonymousreply 504/11/2013

I think most straight men feel like they are degrading themselves when they marry a woman for money. They think they should be the ones in charge. I mean they still might do it, but at the cost of their pride.

by Anonymousreply 604/11/2013

Ain't that a pisser. I do all a man's thinking and I can't see much out of my one eye.

by Anonymousreply 704/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.