Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why is it easier for straight women to be partnered than straight men?

If you are a woman, you are almost guaranteed a marriage partner, not so if you are straight guy. If straight guys are so picky about looks then why is it so easy for straight women to find a mate? Since not all straight women are good-looking.

by Anonymousreply 804/12/2013

they get the cock, the men don't

by Anonymousreply 104/11/2013

i say women are pickier with looks.

Tell me this. How many chicks are doing fat guys compared to guys fucking fat chicks. Women are the one that are the ones to say yes or no about sex. They decide about it just like the other animals.

women are just pickier dude.

by Anonymousreply 204/11/2013

I'm straight and don't find this to be true at all. Maybe if your a real bitch because these sem to be the type to have a husband

by Anonymousreply 304/11/2013

[quote]If you are a woman, you are almost guaranteed a marriage partner, not so if you are straight guy.

This is utterly false.

by Anonymousreply 504/12/2013

I disagree. Lots of middle aged women don't remarry. Men go for younger women.

by Anonymousreply 604/12/2013

There's some truth to it when women are young. Also it depends on where you're talking about, the ratio of straight men:women. r2 is right that chicks say yes or no to sex - men are always saying yes.

As people get older, it changes. I guess because women stop being pretty and are replaced by younger ones who still are.

But who cares about straight people anyway. I wonder if dykes lose their power as they age like straight chicks do. Probably not.

And do bottoms dictate the terms of a sexual relationship by saying yes or no? Or rather would they be better able to if they didn't always say yes and beg for it?

by Anonymousreply 704/12/2013

[quote]If you are a woman, you are almost guaranteed a marriage partner,

This is absurd, not even the slightest bit true.

by Anonymousreply 804/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.