Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is it easy for straight women to have sex?

I mean, all they have to do is spread their legs open and go "Oh! Oh! Oh!" until he cums. I've heard that pussies are really easy to get into. My bi friend says that buttholes are tight but pussies are loose. With a butthole, you have to lube it, but with a pussy, it self-lubricates. So what gives?

by Anonymousreply 4204/22/2013

Straight women can get a guy to have sex with easily. The pussy is softer and wetter (obviously) than the ass. Some women are tight and some are loose.

by Anonymousreply 104/11/2013

Women lubricate if they are ready for sex. If they are not, it can be painful. That is why foreplay is important, especially for an older woman.

In the case of rape, it is very painful because the woman is unwilling and her body is unprepared and it is violent.

by Anonymousreply 204/11/2013

I think if all people lower their standards it is easy to get laid. Since there are more men willing to do that, I suppose it is easier for straight women.

by Anonymousreply 304/11/2013

yes it is. Men have to lower their standard if they want easier sex with women. Women have more choices of choosing a partner and thus they are pickier than men. Truth man and since i am mostly a straight guy i you have to do thing just to release inner self and they say men are more bitchy about a person's look. however, with women their are stupid strings attached and i go with something easier like a feminine guy

by Anonymousreply 504/11/2013

"Men have to lower their standard if they want easier sex with women."

Men don't have to "lower their standards" but rather have to be realistic about what they can get. A 50 year old overweight balding man who isn't wealthy shouldn't expect to date a 20 year old supermodel.

by Anonymousreply 604/11/2013

Easier for some than others, just ask all the frustrated, unhappy straight guy out there.

by Anonymousreply 704/11/2013

My IQ dropped at least 30 points just from reading your post R5

by Anonymousreply 804/11/2013

Kill the 'Truth Fairy'.

by Anonymousreply 904/11/2013

[R6], the same can be said about some of these gay and bisexual guys that think they are God's gift to the world. Some guys believe that if they are fucking their anatomical clone it is somehow appropriate. It's actually disturbing to know how some people look for their clone rather than a complementary individual for themselves. It's also quite narcissistic...

Personally, I think if everyone would stop trying to seek perfection rather and select somebody that is appropriate and 80% of what they want then we would all be happier as a society.

Oh yeah, I'm in my mid 20s...

by Anonymousreply 1104/11/2013

Mine as well r8

by Anonymousreply 1204/11/2013

Me too R8

by Anonymousreply 1304/11/2013

Threads like this are hilarious,

Lube is used in straight sex too. Just not always. Post-menopausal women tend to use it more because they get vaginal dryness, which means they don't self-lubricate as easily.

by Anonymousreply 1504/11/2013

It is easy for women to get sex from men.

It is challenging for women to get satisfying sex from men, because many men do not care about taking the time or responding to cues in order to make sure their sex partner is happy.

by Anonymousreply 1604/11/2013

/agree with R8

by Anonymousreply 1704/11/2013

[r18]: you are an embarrassment to gay men.

by Anonymousreply 1904/11/2013

R18, does you know Inglitch good?

by Anonymousreply 2004/11/2013

[quote]Lube is used in straight sex too.

Yes, straight people sometimes happen to have straight anal sex.

But I suppose you're talking about vaginal sex? You only need lube for that if your partner is circumcised.

by Anonymousreply 2104/11/2013

Many straight women use lube for vaginal sex.

by Anonymousreply 2204/11/2013

Men have to "prepare" and "lube" for anal sex.

by Anonymousreply 2404/12/2013

I think the op is correct on this one.

It's like that other thread that asked why there are so many hot straight guys with dumpy wives. I think that straight guys aren't really as picky as women or gay men. They have a single motivation - TO GET LAID.

Women and gay men are much more complicated. Our expectations are much higher, and we are looking for some sort of ideal, which really gets in our way.

Women are looking for the perfect partner who is emtionally sensitive, and handsome, and strong, and caring, etc. etc.

Gay men are looking for the perfect abs, masculine, model looks, etc. etc.

And both are totally unrealistic.

Of course, this is a generalization, but there is a lot of truth to it.

I think it really is easiest being a straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 2504/12/2013

For any gentleman in DL who feel that women are intrinsically loose and easy to get into, you have mistaken child bearing women for the rest of us.

Even when self lubricated aplenty and hot as a firecracker, it takes at least a minute and many *adjustments* to get even an average size dick in place. And with a more sizable dude, I'm squirming like a mofo. Tight as a drum, and ain't no chilluns going to mess up my pert pusse' either.

by Anonymousreply 2604/12/2013

r23 = Kim Jong Un

by Anonymousreply 2804/12/2013

Brandon, STFU.

by Anonymousreply 2904/12/2013

"It's like that other thread that asked why there are so many hot straight guys with dumpy wives."

Well, there really aren't. Most couples are matched in looks. Gay AND straight men often overrate the looks of men so some middle-aged dumpy troll gets talked up into a "hot daddy" as long as he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 3004/12/2013

well duh of course it easy for a woman to have sex, in the animal kingdom the woman is always the chooser, the man is the one walks around with his dyck out waiting for a woman to say yes

by Anonymousreply 3104/12/2013

It's super easy for a woman to have bad sex.

by Anonymousreply 3304/13/2013

Duh...of course It's actually ridiculously easy. i can stick my head out of the window, wave, and get laid. it's that easy.

by Anonymousreply 3404/14/2013

R30 is right

by Anonymousreply 3504/14/2013

Well as a lesbian I know we like to use lube as needed...

by Anonymousreply 3604/14/2013

You think its easy to "fake" it? Men have no clue how to satisfy a woman.

by Anonymousreply 3704/14/2013

The pussy is an "IN" hole and the ass is an "OUT" hole. Well, except during childbirth when the pussy because an "OUT" hole.

by Anonymousreply 3904/14/2013

by Anonymousreply 4004/21/2013

from my woman friends it seems like sex on a first date is easy, but it is what comes after that the girls want (and me too often) and that part is hard to come by

by Anonymousreply 4104/21/2013

[R27] How do you know that I'm not already a dried up piece of gristle? Hmm?

The last thing on earth any "chilluns" need is me as a mother or grandmother. Now get off my lawn!!!

by Anonymousreply 4204/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!