Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Contact with Ms Jodie's Foster

I really liked this movie,,,one of the joys is watching the deafening lack of chemistry between Mr Foster and's amazing

I never understood how anyone thought she was even a passable leztress. She has that A to B range of emotions

Just sharing

by L. R. Mother Hubbardreply 804/11/2013

I like it that Roger on American Dad does a better Jodie Foster than Jodie Foster does.

And aside from Robert DeNiro, the only actor Foster has had chemistry with was Kristen Stewart.

by L. R. Mother Hubbardreply 104/11/2013

I loved that movie. Jodie looked fabulous, and it was great to see an out-and-proud atheist character onscreen.

by L. R. Mother Hubbardreply 204/11/2013

The ending and all that was so badly written

by L. R. Mother Hubbardreply 304/11/2013

I loved the movie. Jodie sold it.

by L. R. Mother Hubbardreply 404/11/2013

I liked the book better. The theme of science versus faith was sort of lost in the movie. Also, it was kind of silly the way Matthew McConaughey's character kept popping up all over the place like horse shit.

by L. R. Mother Hubbardreply 504/11/2013

Jodie was awesome in that film. McBongo wasn't needed but he was a composite of two characters from the book.

Jodie can have chemistry with macho male actors. Robert is one, the guy from A Very Long Engagement, Terrance Howard and a few others. McBongo is too much of a pretty boy and not a good actor.

Exactly why was this thread needed Op?

by L. R. Mother Hubbardreply 604/11/2013

The book is better in some ways (and I could have done without Matthew M), but Jodie made the Ellie Arroway character come to life.

by L. R. Mother Hubbardreply 704/11/2013

No reason...I was sitting here working at it was on the TV always seemed like a great opportunity lost..

Then again, that's the Hollywood tragedy

by L. R. Mother Hubbardreply 804/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!