Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Fox removes Coulter column with McCain reference

Fox removes Coulter column with McCain reference

Associated Press - 16 mins ago

NEW YORK (AP) — The Fox Nation website has removed a column by conservative commentator Ann Coulter because it had a reference to killing the daughter of Sen. John McCain.

Fox said Thursday that it had been removed the night before because of the reference.

Coulter wrote about how MSNBC's Martin Bashir suggested Republican senators wouldn't support stronger gun control legislation until a member of their family was killed. She wrote: "Let's start with Meghan McCain!"

McCain tweeted on Thursday that she "couldn't imagine living a life that seems so void of love, compassion and perspective."

Her mother, Cindy McCain, tweeted that "Ann Coulter needs to get a life!"

by Anonymousreply 1304/11/2013

Hey, I thought that was pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 104/11/2013

Anne should do more on the internet. She's the ultimate troll.

by Anonymousreply 204/11/2013

Hey that's not how it's spelt!

*Damn Ann(E)s

by Anonymousreply 304/11/2013

Even Fox has its limits.

by Anonymousreply 404/11/2013

Rep. Kathy Hochul's eyes are BEAUTIFUL. I have never seen that shade of blue before.

by Anonymousreply 504/11/2013

I would very much like to see Coulter looking at the business end of a gun and even though I'm sure she carries a gun...it would give the ugly coke head no help at all. Her gun hand would not be fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 604/11/2013

Oh, that Ann! She's such a joker!

by Anonymousreply 704/11/2013

All the bile, really awful bile, she's puked up over the years and this was too much?

by Anonymousreply 804/11/2013

R8, only her target was "too much" for them. Had she attacked someone on the left, they'd be fine with it.

by Anonymousreply 904/11/2013

Exactly r9.

by Anonymousreply 1004/11/2013

[quote]Her mother, Cindy McCain, tweeted that "Ann Coulter needs to get a life!"

She also meant to tweet: And I need to get another vodka! but a gal can only manage so much when it's after ten in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 1104/11/2013

Is Coulter trying to reposition herself as ultra-conservative? Didn't she say things recently where some in the conservative movement took as somewhat liberal?

by Anonymousreply 1204/11/2013

Ann hates McCain because she perceives him as being a RINO (he's not). She really hates Meghan because Meghan is more liberal than her dad, especially on social issues. Ann also loves to be a troll - to say things that will get a rise out of people.

by Anonymousreply 1304/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.